Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (422055 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by otemeh01(m): 12:11pm On May 21, 2020
elantraceey:

Do you revise your transcript? Like play it continuously after you're done? If you don't try to do that because earpiece doesn't really matter as long as it loud enough, my earpiece even got bad and I had to work like that though it really slowed me down. Try to understand the flow of the conversation and it'll help you avoid misheards. I use a 500 akg though. But I recently ordered KZ ED9 because the akg doesn't last.
wow. Thanks. I will do just that. more 5s rating to ur transcript.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Want2workathome(f): 12:18pm On May 21, 2020
elantraceey:

Thank you ma'am.

You're welcome.
Please, it'd be appreciated if you could share helpful tips and the precise auto clicker you use.

Thanks.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by otemeh01(m): 12:20pm On May 21, 2020
Ayo199:

Actually..I didn't post that..
The poster scammed me too..
I think this guy is a scam tho. I wont advise any one to do any business transaction with him. let me go into details.
He once posted that u can get easy PayPal funds. And me, in my bid to double my hustle, as there is no crime getting money easy na, I chatted him on what app, to know how to get PayPal funds easy, because I no say QA money hard like further maths. in summary, he was asking for my moniker, and I don tah for nairaland. he was now asking for user name and password to my account without him telling me the easy way to get PayPal funds. I saw that as a red flag and we parted ways. so, I would say Ayo199 is a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by damilare96(m): 4:44pm On May 21, 2020
Who is buying PayPal
Funds available
Gns
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 7:41pm On May 21, 2020
Want2workathome:

You're welcome.
Please, it'd be appreciated if you could share helpful tips and the precise auto clicker you use.

Thanks.

Everything is already on the thread. If you're a newbie focus on producing quality transcript than making money. Marry the FAQ, study the sample transcripts ( I got a tip on punctuation to get 5s from it) and view the common mistakes often.

I use the first one on that pops up on play store. Greithex shared it pages earlier.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 8:05pm On May 21, 2020
Am I the only one that feels that the call pay based on difficulty is just a subtle way of reducing pay? Only C.LH calls gets paid above 0.2. Even some FC.U.K is 0.19 for most.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 9:34pm On May 21, 2020
elantraceey:

Everything is already on the thread. If you're a newbie focus on producing quality transcript than making money. Marry the FAQ, study the sample transcripts ( I got a tip on punctuation to get 5s from it) and view the common mistakes often.

I use the first one on that pops up on play store. Greithex shared it pages earlier.
Good advise.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 2:32am On May 22, 2020
elantraceey:
Hey guys, I made it to the Leaderboard cheesy

Tracy N. Good work, really good. I think you're the first female from this thread to get on there. Clap for yourself, you try, you don get record like that. But take care of yourself well o, money dey important but don't exert yourself o abeg. See our uncle efosa cheesy, he was on leader board for three weeks in a row, the next month nobody hear from am o, both on Nairaland and Qa plus slack. we call him number tire, number no go. His last seen on WhatsApp was not encouraging. Till today we still don't know if he is physically fully recovered from that marathon. God no go let us work like slave before we see our daily bread o, Amen.

8 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 7:50am On May 22, 2020
PattyMike:

Tracy N. Good work, really good. I think you're the first female from this thread to get on there. Clap for yourself, you try, you don get record like that. But take care of yourself well o, money dey important but don't exert yourself o abeg. See our uncle efosa cheesy, he was on leader board for three weeks in a row, the next month nobody hear from am o, both on Nairaland and Qa plus slack. we call him number tire, number no go. His last seen on WhatsApp was not encouraging. Till today we still don't know if he is physically fully recovered from that marathon. God no go let us work like slave before we see our daily bread o, Amen.

Lol... I know that o. I don't joke with my rest o, I just strategize, lol. Plus I step back this week, I'm just scrambling to keep the feature right now.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 9:14am On May 22, 2020
elantraceey:
Am I the only one that feels that the call pay based on difficulty is just a subtle way of reducing pay? Only C.LH calls gets paid above 0.2. Even some FC.U.K is 0.19 for most.
Some FC UK even pay $0.14/min after stretching your ear. That AI that assign call rates can be very crazy sometimes. I was even paid $0.12/min on a Penn yesterday, I no fit shout.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Yuneehk(f): 9:26am On May 22, 2020
PattyMike:

Tracy N. Good work, really good. I think you're the first female from this thread to get on there. Clap for yourself, you try, you don get record like that. But take care of yourself well o, money dey important but don't exert yourself o abeg. God no go let us work like slave before we see our daily bread o, Amen.
You just said it like my mom, the money being important part. I don't do so much yet the back pain and headache I have is out of this world. Tracy N is a strong lady. I can't imagine turning in that volume of work and feeling my back. Amen to your prayer too.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Cuteimma1(m): 9:42am On May 22, 2020
I think they are reducing their pay. imagine a 14 minutes call goes for $1+

SUPERPACK:
Some FC UK even pay $0.14/min after stretching your ear. That AI that assign call rates can be very crazy sometimes. I was even paid $0.12/min on a Penn yesterday, I no fit shout.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kamikaz1: 9:45am On May 22, 2020
Cuteimma1:

I feel the Indians have taken over the company management. Soon, you will start seeing 0.5 sef grin

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 9:46am On May 22, 2020
SUPERPACK:

It's crazy. And S.quare gets paid higher this period even with plenty hold on in between. Oh, well. I guess it's a matter of luck now.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kamikaz1: 9:46am On May 22, 2020
elantraceey:

Lol... I know that o I don't joke with my rest o, I just strategize, lol. Plus I step back this week, I'm just scrambling to keep the feature right now.

Please oo.. The stuff no easy oooo. You should be taking agbo{Local tea} grin grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 9:50am On May 22, 2020
Yuneehk:

You just said it like my mom, the money being important part. I don't do so much yet the back pain and headache I have is out of this world. Tracy N is a strong lady. I can't imagine turning in that volume of work and feeling my back. Amen to your prayer too.

Headache is definitely something. I reduce the volume of my earpiece though when it starts or just sleep for a while. Calls that take time is usually Fc and cl.h and I have a little sis that I've groomed a bit. When I'm tired, I hand it to her and just crosscheck when she's done, so I don't fill it too much. But she use to do shakara many times.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 9:52am On May 22, 2020
kamikaz1:

Please oo.. The stuff no easy oooo. You should be taking agbo{Local tea} grin grin

grin grin. My mum make us take it often because of corona, so maybe it's helping me o. grin grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kamikaz1: 9:55am On May 22, 2020
elantraceey:

grin grin. My mum make us take it often because of corona, so maybe it's helping me o. grin grin
chai... should i bring keg? wink
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SpongeBobSP: 11:14am On May 22, 2020
Damn cheesy, been a while, how are y'all doing?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Yuneehk(f): 11:21am On May 22, 2020
elantraceey:

Headache is definitely something. I reduce the volume of my earpiece though when it starts or just sleep for a while. Calls that take time is usually Fc and cl.h and I have a little sis that I've groomed a bit. When I'm tired, I hand it to her and just crosscheck when she's done, so I don't fill it too much. But she use to do shakara many times.
Don't they all, when they see they're "useful" to you? Compensate her with MORE money and say goodbye to shakara grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 11:21am On May 22, 2020
SpongeBobSP:
Damn cheesy, been a while, how are y'all doing?
Na the call reservation feature naim make you disappear from here.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 12:03pm On May 22, 2020
Cuteimma1:

grin Chai.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by tequila10(f): 12:21pm On May 22, 2020
PattyMike:

PattyMike aff come again. Lol. Well, I am glad to tell you that Efosa is doing perfectly well. He has diversified his interests. He swims in and out of Qa tho...but nothing much these days. Thank you.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by T3amie(m): 1:40pm On May 22, 2020
We buy and sell

https:///2349074785796

paypal funds
Bitcoin
ITunes card
Amazon card
One vanilla card
Steam wallet card
Sephora gift cards
Cashapp
Ebay gift card
Amex card
Offgamer
Neteller
Zellepay
Rmb
Skrill
Ethereum
https:///2349074785796
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 4:11pm On May 22, 2020
[.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 4:13pm On May 22, 2020
Yuneehk:

Your mom is a very wise woman. God go help us.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Torch1(m): 9:02pm On May 22, 2020
elantraceey:
Yeah, they're indirectly taking away the bonuses they give us. Before, if I transcribe 200 minutes calls I will have $40 but these days you will get $35 for that.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 10:39pm On May 22, 2020
Torch1:

Yeah, they're indirectly taking away the bonuses they give us. Before, if I transcribe 200 minutes calls I will have $40 but these days you will get $35 for that.

I won't blame them much though. This pandemic has greatly affected the calls, it gets fewer by the week.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Want2workathome(f): 11:15pm On May 22, 2020
elantraceey:

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 11:19pm On May 22, 2020
Want2workathome:

Thanks a lot.

My pleasure, Ma'am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.