Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,212 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:43 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (416462 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 8:09am On Jun 18, 2020
TechCapon:
is africard now working again? And what's this charge that I'm hearing about? What rate are they paying?

Yeah, africard has been working at the last time I used it. It's just a little percentage and last I checked the rate was between 382 and 389.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by TechCapon(m): 8:16am On Jun 18, 2020
elantraceey:

Yeah, africard has been working at the last time I used it. It's just a little percentage and last I checked the rate was between 382 and 389.
okay. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 8:38am On Jun 18, 2020
thorrvik55:

Yeah, from someone I sent funds to and the person declined..
It's supposed to.go back to my card but it's over 3 days now and still nothing. Maybe it's because of covid I guess

Thanks
Got it today.. Thanks @ Samsard
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ayipo247(m): 9:50am On Jun 18, 2020
Good Morning fellow Transcribers, it's payday.
Don't forget we are still buying all your PayPal funds at cool rates. Just DM via the signature.

Happy Transcribing Guys !!!
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Spade07: 10:03am On Jun 18, 2020
Greatihex:
I still work fully on Qa-world
Okay. Thanks
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ayipo247(m): 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
Are you still looking for how to withdraw the PayPal fund from last week's transcribe work?

Why not DM us via the signature below and get good rates for your fund from us.

Happy Transcribing!!!
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Xxpress(m): 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
Sanni45:

I am newbie too. But, you can ask whatever you want to?
Have you done any transcribing since you join because I have not being able to pick any call before they disappear.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ayipo247(m): 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
Xxpress:

Have you done any transcribing since you join because I have not being able to pick any call before they disappear.

That means the calls has been picked by other transcribers before you pick it. Nah by fastest finger. You need strong and fast internet connection and fast fingers.

Calls appear arround 12pm to 6pm during the day and also by 12am to 6am at nights.

Calls are not usually available on Sundays and Mondays, but sometimes you might be lucky.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Xxpress(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
ayipo247:

That means the calls has been picked by other transcribers before you pick it. Nah by fastest finger. You need strong and fast internet connection and fast fingers.

Calls appear arround 12pm to 6pm during the day and also by 12am to 6am at nights.

Calls are not usually available on Sundays and Mondays, but sometimes you might be lucky.
Thanks so much for this. But between the two time of the day, which one is the best to get calls because when I check most times between 12pm to 5pm, I don't see any call

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ayipo247(m): 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
Xxpress:

Thanks so much for this. But between the two time of the day, which one is the best to get calls because when I check most times between 12pm to 5pm, I don't see any call

12 pm to 5 pm is best because calls that appear around 12 am are usually British English and hard to transcribe unless you are with good skills. Just stay glued to the screen at 12 pm and be watchful. there is no way calls won't pop up in 10 minutes intervals.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Xxpress(m): 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
ayipo247:

12 pm to 5 pm is best because calls that appear around 12 am are usually British English and hard to transcribe unless you are with good skills. Just stay glued to the screen at 12 pm and be watchful. there is no way calls won't pop up in 10 minutes intervals.
Thanks so much.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Jdhdgejio(m): 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
Is anyone still getting the auto 5 rating?? Because after the general announcement came in I was still being auto rated, but now it seems like Arlen has decided my time with QA world wouldn't last much longer.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
Jdhdgejio:
Is anyone still getting the auto 5 rating?? Because after the general announcement came in I was still being auto rated, but now it seems like Arlen has decided my time with QA world wouldn't last much longer.
lol. I'm still getting it, but it's random.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
Jdhdgejio:

I think she just upgraded it to detect the tiniest errors, even punctuation. Your transcript have to be near perfect now but I think the auto rating have beef with C.LA calls.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Sanni45(m): 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
Xxpress:

I have done some. Just be patient. You will start picking calls soon.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Xxpress(m): 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
Sanni45:

I have done some. Just be patient. You will start picking calls soon.
I had done some work also but it hasn't been easy. My first work was rated 2 and I was told to redo it which I did and was given a rating of 1.

My second work was rated 5, while my last two work was rated 1 apiece.

What has been your experience so far?

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by demure178(m): 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Please on my Lesotho PayPal. I was asked to provide proof of address for verification. I have close to 300$ funds on it. Legit..

Please anyone who can help me out. I will appreciate
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mumaraoluwa: 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Looking at the state of the nation now, COVID-19 pandemic, unemployment, some graduates turning something else in the society, young people over the street, CVs upon CVs, some even have jobs but no satisfaction, some feel unfulfilled. Some are being bossed down constantly. Aren't you tired of living for your boss? Aren't you tired of them all?

Aren't you tired of being controlled anyhow?

Aren't you tired of going about with CVs yet no job?

Aren't you tired of walking the street aimlessly?

Aren't you tired of intimidation, shame, reproach and the likes from uncles, aunts, friends, neighbours, relatives because of your present state?

C'mon, this is an opportunity flying before you to learn a lucrative skill that will take you from zero to hero, shame to fame.

Let me show you through this training how you can become self employed through Graphic Design Biz.

Let me show you how it works.

Let me show you how you can be at home and make money.

Let me show you how you can increase your income.

Pay N5,000 into 0562264228/GtBank/Simeon Michael

Send proof of payment to 09025231429 on WhatsApp ⁣
Check flyer for more details⁣

Time is running!!!