Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (422013 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Ayo199(m): 6:52am On Aug 15, 2019
wow!
so QAword just credited my PayPal account now..
but they did not deposit all my earnings o..although the date showed 8/5/2019-8/11/2019.
is that how they use to do?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 7:11am On Aug 15, 2019
Ayo199:
please I have 1 USD in my PayPal account. I tried to withdraw to my linked UBA Africard but it gave me this error " something is not right at the moment. try again later"
who has experienced this before please?
BTW, I thought this guys have the correct transcriptions to those calls nd they only crosscheck before they give points..but laslas na idea them dey use grin d call I did yesternight ehn..anything I can't hear I just fill in the gap to rhyme with their discussion and while I couldn't drop was I had exhausted my release..so I managed to avoid inverted speakers and submitted. It was a an 8 min call but to my surprise I saw a 5 ratingshocked.
i think i'm liking this Uk calls.lol
If it makes sense, the QA may just give you a pass, but if they reaudit the transcript, auto 1 and your payment would be slashed.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by AirstarKane(f): 7:49am On Aug 15, 2019
Ayo199:

it feels good to score 5..congrats. However take note of those mistakes that was giving you low ratings and what you did right to get the perfect rating cos consistency is very important.

it feels good to score 5..congrats. However take note of those mistakes that was giving you low ratings and what you did right to get the perfect rating cos consistency is very important.
Thank you. God bless you. Back to reading FAQ again.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Menuskiiiii(f): 9:26am On Aug 15, 2019
A quick question please. So i have a call between a rep from lets say company 1, and another rep from company 2 which is supposed to be the customers company but all through the 7 mins call, the main customer wasn't put on. They were trying to reach him. Should i still transcribe the call?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2019
Ayo199:
please I have 1 USD in my PayPal account. I tried to withdraw to my linked UBA Africard but it gave me this error " something is not right at the moment. try again later"
who has experienced this before please?
BTW, I thought this guys have the correct transcriptions to those calls nd they only crosscheck before they give points..but laslas na idea them dey use grin d call I did yesternight ehn..anything I can't hear I just fill in the gap to rhyme with their discussion and while I couldn't drop was I had exhausted my release..so I managed to avoid inverted speakers and submitted. It was a an 8 min call but to my surprise I saw a 5 ratingshocked.
i think i'm liking this Uk calls.lol
Have you heard about $5 withdrawal fees?

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 10:19am On Aug 15, 2019
Biritiko:

The least he can do is 1k recharge with $4.
grin And e wan withdraw $1 fa shocked
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 10:24am On Aug 15, 2019
grin $1 withdrawal, who does that? grin grin

It's just like withdrawing 300naira from ur bank.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 10:28am On Aug 15, 2019
thorrvik55:
grin $1 withdrawal, who does that? grin grin

It's just like withdrawing 300naira from ur bank.
I have 24 from last week and still selling to an exchanger grin now imagine $1. Withdrawing with card only makes sense from $30 USD or one accumulates.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2019
samsard:
I have 24 from last week and still selling to an exchanger grin now imagine $1. Withdrawing with card only makes sense from $30 USD or one accumulates.

That's very true.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by seyebrity: 10:52am On Aug 15, 2019
how long does it take to get one's account approved. have registered since 4 days now but no news from them

just saw their message hiding in my box ...wasn't approved
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 11:05am On Aug 15, 2019
Menuskiiiii:
A quick question please. So i have a call between a rep from lets say company 1, and another rep from company 2 which is supposed to be the customers company but all through the 7 mins call, the main customer wasn't put on. They were trying to reach him. Should i still transcribe the call?
I guess you are done with the call. Next time, assigne the customer company as customer.
If he picks the call, transcribe. If he doesn't, well I'm not sure, just release.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by seyebrity: 11:35am On Aug 15, 2019
can someone help with this
Hi Jeremy, I want to go back
more than anything
if we are not able to improve the efficiency of your by at least 10% in the first month, you have a full moneyback guarantee
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2019
seyebrity:
can someone help with this
Hi Jeremy, I want to go back
more than anything
if we are not able to improve the efficiency of your by at least 10% in the first month, you have a full moneyback guarantee
Oga , ordinary first two pages of this thread. You couldn’t read .
Mehn, Nawa o .

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by OBTMOS(m): 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2019
Please Sir, I have written the test and I past. But opening the pay pal account have been the problem. The keep telling me something went wrong.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2019
OBTMOS:
Please Sir, I have written the test and I past. But opening the pay pal account have been the problem. The keep telling me something went wrong.

Don't use glo network. Try another service provider.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by OBTMOS(m): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
thorrvik55:

am using 9mobile
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2019
OBTMOS:
am using 9mobile

Try another network and see.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by OBTMOS(m): 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
drawnobet:

Slack is the work place community where you can get to connect with other transcribers and moderators who can help you resolve any issues or questions. Just sign-up and the bot will put you through.

For the PayPal, you can follow this link to learn how to do that https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L1TiijdFxxx81cj8a1q5rXZAjeidcQyC/view?usp=drivesdk after opening the PayPal account, go to your nearest UBA branch and tell them you want the international Africard. That's the card you'll use to get your funds directly from PayPal. Please note that you must always log into the Lesotho PayPal using the link provided in the document.

Take some time to read the FAQ and help before you start your first job. It is extremely important.
I have been on the stage of inputting my address but they keep telling me something went wrong each time I try to continue... what do I do please
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by OBTMOS(m): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
thorrvik55:

Try another network and see.
ok boss
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Ayo199(m): 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
Biritiko:

Tell me about it
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by seyebrity: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2019
Biritiko:
Oga , ordinary first two pages of this thread. You couldn’t read . Mehn, Nawa o .

thanks
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by seyebrity: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2019
Biritiko:
Oga , ordinary first two pages of this thread. You couldn’t read . Mehn, Nawa o .

thanks
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
No light. Laptop just off. Just when I was cross-checking.
I have 4 hours till it expires. Which kind thing be this.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
Ayo199:

Tell me about it
undecided undecided
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Menuskiiiii(f): 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
odizeey:
I guess you are done with the call. Next time, assigne the customer company as customer.
If he picks the call, transcribe. If he doesn't, well I'm not sure, just release.

Thanks. Assigned the other company rep as customer and transcribed the whole call. Was rated even though the customer didn't come to the phone at all. Wanted to learn from this one, and it worked out,
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Ogaemmy: 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2019
Guys, I was paid some amount by QA world into the email I inputted as my PayPal account, Paypal notified me of the payment. But the problem is, I'm yet to creat a paypal account, I just used the email address I will eventually use in creating the account.

My question is- will PayPal deposit this already paid money into my account as soon as I creat one?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
Ogaemmy:
Guys, I was paid some amount by QA world into the email I inputted as my PayPal account, Paypal notified me of the payment. But the problem is, I'm yet to creat a paypal account, I just used the email address I will eventually use in creating the account.

My question is- will PayPal deposit this already paid money into my account as soon as I creat one?

Yes. Create one with that email then go to d email paypal sent u and click claim paypal funds...

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
thorrvik55:

You and your 'undying love' for Glo network...
I use Glo, no issues...
Although, I don't understand the issue with PayPal registration... Several peeps are having issue registering. If its not zipcode, it'll be postal code.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Ogaemmy: 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
brijibs:

You and your 'undying love' for Glo network...
I use Glo, no issues...
Although, I don't understand the issue with PayPal registration... Several peeps are having issue registering. If its not zipcode, it'll be postal code.

He is right. I can't access Paypal Lesotho using glo too.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Ogaemmy: 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2019
thorrvik55:

Yes. Create one with that email then go to d email paypal sent u and click claim paypal funds...

Thanks. In crearing the Paypal account, do I use my Nigeria Zipcode or a Lesotho code?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
Menuskiiiii:

Thanks. Assigned the other company rep as customer and transcribed the whole call. Was rated even though the customer didn't come to the phone at all. Wanted to learn from this one, and it worked out,
great. We learn from our previous mistakes.
We move.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 6:01am On Aug 16, 2019
nwafresh:
This is my first withdrawal and I came across this page before the confirmation page. Who has experienced such pop-up before and was it resolved? Both old members and new members

Thanks guys.. This morning made it 72 hours. I just opened my UBA online site this morning and I saw my $$$. grin grin
@thorvik55
@birikito
Thanks for your encouragement. Lol. Mehn. A lot was running through my head as I saw that 72 hrs.

I Also want to thanks the people who brought this business in this APC regime o. grin Jah bless ya'all

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.