Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (422033 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 8:30am On Aug 18, 2019
Hello , everyone .
I need some help real quick .
How do I locate statements with their event IDs?
They said I altered content on a call and mentioned the event ID . But I can’t even find the place they’re talking about.

Cc
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by D1uncle: 8:44am On Aug 18, 2019
Biritiko:
Hello , everyone .
I need some help real quick .
How do I locate statements with their event IDs?
They said I altered content on a call and mentioned the event ID . But I can’t even find the place they’re talking about.
Altered content 44317042
Cc Thorrvik55, drawnobet, samsard...
It's the timestamps at the left hand side of each separate line you transcribe. check related time stamp 44317041, hi
44317042 hello

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 9:07am On Aug 18, 2019
D1uncle:

It's the timestamps at the left hand side of each separate line you transcribe. check related time stamp 44317041, hi
44317042 hello
Thanks , but they didn’t list anything like these anywhere.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by D1uncle: 9:09am On Aug 18, 2019
Biritiko:

It's in the work you did. Each separate line. What's the time stamp code of the first statement?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 9:18am On Aug 18, 2019
Biritiko:

Check the transcript u submitted that has already been rated... Click on the call Id and u will see it.

It is numbered in ascending order...
The numbers are located at the left most part of ur screen.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 9:22am On Aug 18, 2019
D1uncle:

It's in the work you did. Each separate line. What's the time stamp code of the first statement?
thorrvik55:

Check the transcript u submitted that has already been rated... Click on the call Id and u will see it.

It is numbered in ascending order...
The numbers are located at the left most part of ur screen.
I got it now, thanks

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Bliss955(m): 9:25am On Aug 18, 2019
Bliss955:
Plz guys, I will greatly appreciate ans to dis questions troubling me.
1. I used the link provided on the first page to open a PayPal account and it turns out to be an SA acc and everything is talking abt a Lesotho account. Is dere an advantage over the other ? And if yes, what is it?
2. Upon opening my PayPal account I typed a business not listed among the options provided and I got a mail immediately from PayPal requesting for more Business Doc on or b4 November, so I took a step back and selected one of the business listed there to avoid issues. My question is, those the mail still applies to my account even after taking a step back to correct it? If Yes, what do I do?.
I will appreciate a response from someone pls.
Thanks
pls, sumbody/any1 wit an idea shld help out�
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Xinoman(m): 9:40am On Aug 18, 2019
Ogaemmy:

Lmfao... Gibberish. I believe you didn't even care to read through this thread and faq before trying out in your first job. grin
I did boss, that their accent is a turn-off, out of 5 audio I did, I only got 1 correctly after many attempts.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 10:19am On Aug 18, 2019
Bliss955:
Plz guys, I will greatly appreciate ans to dis questions troubling me.
1. I used the link provided on the first page to open a PayPal account and it turns out to be an SA acc and everything is talking abt a Lesotho account. Is dere an advantage over the other ? And if yes, what is it?
2. Upon opening my PayPal account I typed a business not listed among the options provided and I got a mail immediately from PayPal requesting for more Business Doc on or b4 November, so I took a step back and selected one of the business listed there to avoid issues. My question is, those the mail still applies to my account even after taking a step back to correct it? If Yes, what do I do?.
I will appreciate a response from someone pls.
Thanks

SA paypal should work fine, I think. I make use of a Lesotho one though. I don't know if there is any added advantage. The main aim of us using lesotho/SA paypal is so we can withdraw our funds here in Nigeria.

Whenever u open a paypal account, u are sent a mail to input additional information about ur business. Whatever business u select, u will always get that mail.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mosesibb: 11:03am On Aug 18, 2019
houzing:

I take it, you don't want to try later? It clearly says Internal Error. Obviously from their end.

It keep saying that like for many days now I'm confused
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mosesibb: 11:05am On Aug 18, 2019
nwafresh:

From this your screen shot, i can clearly see that you're using a VPN to access your paypal account. Did you back read on the thread before you got started?

Even when I'm not using the VPN it will still saythe same thing for days now
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Bliss955(m): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2019
thorrvik55:

SA paypal should work fine, I think. I make use of a Lesotho one though. I don't know if there is any added advantage. The main aim of us using lesotho/SA paypal is so we can withdraw our funds here in Nigeria.

Whenever u open a paypal account, u are sent a mail to input additional information about ur business. Whatever business u select, u will always get that mail.
Tanks. So do u think Dere is a restriction place on d account upon failing to provide additional information about the business b4 d given date.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by toluxe0075: 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
Mosesibb:

It keep saying that like for many days now I'm confused
The same here o. I'm fed up. angry
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
brijibs:
I just picked a 40min Sonroun call! I'm super excited!! Hoping I do great!!;

Done. Submitted and rated 5! $8 landed!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
brijibs:

Nice. You've beaten my call lenght record. grin Now I'll be watching out for a 60 Minute call.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
brijibs:

Nice. That was fast. Did u use phone or laptop?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by lanibi(f): 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
brijibs:

wow. You're brave

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by psyqs(m): 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
brijibs:

Wow. That's nice!

A new record in the house. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
thorrvik55:

Fast ke?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
Biritiko:

Fast ke?

grin

Did it take u more than 5 hours?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
thorrvik55:

Phone. Slept a few hours and completed it this morning. Still had 3hrs.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
psyqs:

Wow. That's nice!

A new record in the house. Cheers.
Your record is da bomb, bro.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
thorrvik55:

grin

Did it take u more than 5 hours?

I was given 13hrs to complete it. When I was done, I had 3hrs remaining.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
Another one! 22mins p froster call!
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by psyqs(m): 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
brijibs:

Your record is da bomb, bro.

Lol. I dey ur back na. Got a couple of Jobs not been rated since Friday. Anyone experiencing that?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
A Nigerian new immigrant calling in! Can this day just continue like this?! grin shocked
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
brijibs:
A Nigerian new immigrant calling in! Can this day just continue like this?! grin shocked

Today na ur day. Carry go...

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
psyqs:

Lol. I dey ur back na. Got a couple of Jobs not been rated since Friday. Anyone experiencing that?
I think it's cos of d company. fc uk calls are always rated faster than others.

All my calls this week are fc uk calls, so I'm not experiencing such this week.

U just have to hope they are rated b4 cutoff, else they'll be carried over to upper week payment.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by psyqs(m): 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
thorrvik55:

I think it's cos of d company. fc uk calls are always rated faster than others.

All my calls this week are fc uk calls, so I'm not experiencing such this week.

U just have to hope they are rated b4 cutoff, else they'll be carried over to upper week payment.

Yeah. It's definitely the company. S.q.u.a.r.e. First time doing those, and I did three long calls.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
psyqs:

Yeah. It's definitely the company. S.q.u.a.r.e. First time doing those, and I did three long calls.

I'm yet to understand those calls... Them and bee leads...
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by psyqs(m): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
brijibs:

I'm yet to understand those calls... Them and bee leads...

Both America. Did one Djesus too. Sometime there audio is not good.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Ogaemmy: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
Mehn, this thing ain't easy sha. That Leslie Scc is kinda rude O. Lol. This job can be depressing when you ain't getting a good rating.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.