Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey (53350 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death / Indianapolis Rapper Smack Peso Shot And Killed Hours After Premiering New Track / Corper Ekene Uwaoma Martins Shot Dead In Owerri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
It might be a cult thing.
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
Na wetin kill my uncle and my friend popsi,my village people,my people, popsi go dey tell me get close to your village people because you don’t know where you might need their help,which kind help people for village wan ever render to me bikonu.

2 Likes

Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by wallezee: 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nigeria is not a safe place, where is the safe place? Some of you are so quick to tell us how unsafe Nigeria is whenever tragedy like this occur. I didn't see you comment on a post about three blood brother's losing their lives in the UK in similar manner, you should have commented and let us know how safe it is in the UK or elsewhere compared to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by blackgold2018(m): 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
Onlinealaba:
One thing have learnt in life is to always maintain a low-key it might look odd but is always worth it, Dude might have informed his friends and probably village people that he his coming back home with the intention of a big celebration not knowing he has exposed himself to the evil people. Nigeria is not a safe place(No sugar coating) so one got to be proactive and ensure his own safety so many envious and hateful people out there..am lost on what to say further and most saddened with this news.Rest on brother
No bro it might be his father or family members that informed the people

1 Like

Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by NnwachukuOkike: 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
He might had been followed from Lagos international airport because money, Lagos kidnappers/jihadists, he looks like he's a money bag.

Fulani jihadists must leave our land please o.

Nigeria and British security agencies are dead.

Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by islandmoon: 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
PDJT:

-Is that the grand idea? Make Igboland un-habitable, so our sons and daughters could stay in Lagos and get thrown into Lagoon or abused when it suits...
your grand plan you say? even Evans came from Imo and we caught him here
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by wallezee: 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
So, murders don't occur where you live? Only fools and those that have not travelled out of the country will take comments like this serious. Come to think of it, you might even be living in America where the chances of getting killed by a gun is nowhere near Nigeria. If murders happen in Nigeria at the rate it does in the US, our population would have been reduced to like 100 million.

1 Like

Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by wallezee: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
So, murders don't occur where you live? Only fools and those that have not travelled out of the country will take comments like this serious. Come to think of it, you might even be living in America where the chances of getting killed by a gun is nowhere near Nigeria. If murders happen in Nigeria at the rate it does in the US, our population would have been reduced to like 100 million.

1 Like

Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by mimee9(f): 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
no one deserves to die like this,Rip handsome
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by NnwachukuOkike: 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
LARRYOBRAIN:
It might be a cult thing.

It might be a Fulani vigilante jihadist in southeast. By the way, who is the founder and the creator of cultism in Nigeria?
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by livebyday(m): 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Don't be a hypocrite. You are fuelling tribalism here.

He wasn't referring to his tribe, he was referring to his gender. You're stoking tribalism here and you are not in a position to hypocritically complain.

Are you confusing me with someone else ?

Kindly cross check before making accusations
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
grin. Igbo kill thier brother again. Why igbo hate progress of their brother. ?
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by Okezedan(m): 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
That his friend must know about his death
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
ICAMETOWIN:
why is it always who? can't you just type RIP and pass? must you guys tribalize everything?
The guy has no choice.Mental illness runs in their lineage.
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
[quote author=Kokoebapluse post=79671586] grin. Igbo kill thier brother again. Why igbo hate progress of their brother. ?[/quote)I wanted to go down to your level and start abusing your tribe but then I thought....this madness has to end.There are bad people on every tribe.
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
[quote author=Kokoebapluse post=79671586] grin. Igbo kill thier brother again. Why igbo hate progress of their brother. ?[/quote)I wanted to go down to your level and start abusing your tribe but then I thought....this madness has to end.There are bad people in every tribe.I hope you mature someday to realise this.
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by UncleJudax(m): 11:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
You just remove a question from my mouth

Anyway I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below
You are advertising your business and at the same time endorsing tribal bigotry.

Your tribalism high pass marijuana.

1 Like

Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by hustla(m): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
This one don go pick for the wrong people come dey form smart

smiley

1 Like

Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by Emzenoz(m): 11:58pm On Jun 25, 2019
Fidelismaria:
I blame buhari

1 Like

Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by sweetilicious(f): 12:37am On Jun 26, 2019
Onlinealaba:
One thing have learnt in life is to always maintain a low-key it might look odd but is always worth it, Dude might have informed his friends and probably village people that he his coming back home with the intention of a big celebration not knowing he has exposed himself to the evil people. Nigeria is not a safe place(No sugar coating) so one got to be proactive and ensure his own safety so many envious and hateful people out there..am lost on what to say further and most saddened with this news.Rest on brother
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by Eteka1(m): 1:30am On Jun 26, 2019
cncity:
Naija don cast. Make i quickly call my uncle make hin no even think of coming to naija again. Zoo!!!! cry
If you like. who your uncle help? �
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by Destiny6979(m): 3:24am On Jun 26, 2019
What a country we found our selves
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by JBoss25(m): 3:55am On Jun 26, 2019
Antipob777:
Igbos are wicked and heartless, they hate and envy themselves

They killed him out of envy and jealousy

His blood will never go in vain. Those who killed him will soon be exposed and apprehended.

I will never in my life step my toes in igbo land.

God forbid
stupid girl
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by ogene144(m): 4:01am On Jun 26, 2019
mediaNGR:
Friends and family have taken to Facebook to mourn the tragic death of of a man identified as Uwaoma Ifeanyi from Orlu, Imo State.

It was gathered that the father of two was allegedly kidnapped and brutally killed by unknown gunmen on Sunday, June 23. His body was riddled with gunshots wounds.

According to his friend, Chris Barry, late Ifeanyi left his house in Istanbul at 2:30 am on June 22, to catch a flight to Nigeria where he was killed hours later.

Chris wrote:

"Brother you left my house around 2:30 Am in Istanbul because you have a flight to Nigeria by noon, we drank and ate not knowing it was our last dinner, your killers will never know Peace"

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/06/nigerian-man-killed-by-unknown-gunmen.html
Why do u come back to this country under Buhari who didnt ave Waec certificate
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by frozen70(f): 4:11am On Jun 26, 2019
Some deals went wrong along the line
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by 9jaRealist: 4:34am On Jun 26, 2019
Onlinealaba:

Abegi, nobody is riddling your body with bullets because they know/think you are coming to celebrate big...
First, even big celebrants don’t carry bags of cash in these days of e-banking, and the manner of death seems very personal. RIP
>
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 26, 2019
texazzpete:

But you no get sense o.
You’re trying to build and run a business on Nairaland and yet you’re posting tribalist slurs openly. Why should anyone in that tribe you’re abusing bring business to you ?

You people need to learn to be professional.
By their writing you shall know why they have failed in life.
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:16am On Jun 26, 2019
Most likely drug related.
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by johnpablo541(m): 6:39am On Jun 26, 2019
ItsMeAboki:
Most likely drug related.
One happened some years ago at Enugu. The guy was sent money to purchase a vehicle for someone and he didn't. They waited patiently for him for almost 8 years till he came back. If you see beating eh.

Our people should stop going to some countries where you can't even find under the table jobs. What kind of jobs do you hope to find in Cambodia, India, Malaysia, Turkey. Indonesia etc on a visiting visa. Our people should have small sense abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by tyup(m): 6:41am On Jun 26, 2019
Omeny:

It was not stated if he was killed in Nigeria or Turkey oooo
Get sense..... Returned from turkey means he was killed where?
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by tyup(m): 6:42am On Jun 26, 2019
SOFTENGR:

The solution is, maintain a low key status when you return from outside, because people generally believe that once you travel out, you automatically become very wealthy.
The last time I returned from UK, I went straight to Abuja to spend time with my Aunt without posting on social media - in fact non of my friends knew I was around. I started a rumour that I've been deported so they will pity, instead of envy me. I did not venture to go to village until I deemed it very safe.

Wise one there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Funeral Poster Contains The Name Of The Killer / Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested / All Passengers Robbed And Kidnapped By Gunmen In Rivers State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.