Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija (19467 Views)

2019 BBNaija Housemates Reveal Their Sex Secrets / 2019 BBNaija Housemates: Ages And State Of Origin (Photos) / Full Profile Of The 2019 BBNaija Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija by Damfostopper(m): 7:47am On Jun 26, 2019
so upon all the things to stream in this world.... I come dey stream bbnaija bullshit?......

ask urself.... do you have sense
Re: Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija by Benekruku(m): 7:48am On Jun 26, 2019
How many can they report. Can they report 200 accounts

This is Nigeria. Dem go tire
Re: Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija by Kenneth10110(m): 7:50am On Jun 26, 2019
I blame the jobless who forget the affairs in the country all because of this show i mean when you see a true fan you'll be annoyed so much.
Re: Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija by Benekruku(m): 7:50am On Jun 26, 2019
Damfostopper:
so upon all the things to stream in this world.... I come dey stream bbnaija bullshit?......

ask urself.... do you have sense

If you ask me, Na who I go ask.

Rather go watch xvideos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija by kaziblake(f): 7:52am On Jun 26, 2019
Exactly you people should allow us make our money and stop live streaming BBnaija
Re: Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija by Topmaike007(m): 7:57am On Jun 26, 2019
Tolexander:
Ain’t a fan!

So far it doesn’t concern those media live streaming premiership, la liga, serie A and UEFA Champions League, they are free to ban them
I thought it was live matches I would have laugh at them in Spanish because I use Kodi to stream
Re: Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija by OILOFGLADNESS: 8:12am On Jun 26, 2019
RUBBISH ANS SENSELESS TALK

1. so people that watch TV are jobless abi?
2. they want ths to stop work or whAT?
3. the people outside nigeria shouldnt watch it abi?
they are talking shit..

Anyways i am not a fan, but DSTV are just bittered over nothing`
Re: Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija by goshen26: 8:30am On Jun 26, 2019
88natzy:
Monopoly kills choice. You say you are multi, but you gave no choice.

Like what they are doing in Nigeria now, hindering other cables from thriving after giving to guys in the authority
Re: Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 26, 2019
Better let them enclave themselves so only the one who watch will know what's going on there
Re: Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija by gmaribel(m): 8:35am On Jun 26, 2019
Let's see how Nairaland will be banned
Re: Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija by usuphy: 8:42am On Jun 26, 2019
Tolexander:
Ain’t a fan!

So far it doesn’t concern those media live streaming premiership, la liga, serie A and UEFA Champions League, they are free to ban them

please which platform are you using to watch live football match
Re: Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija by ibietela2(m): 8:50am On Jun 26, 2019
They can't delete your account
Re: Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija by olajide8(m): 8:56am On Jun 26, 2019
I hope Nepa would strike regularly - so they can shag in peace
Re: Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija by slodot2000: 9:13am On Jun 26, 2019
Tolexander:
Ain’t a fan!

So far it doesn’t concern those media live streaming premiership, la liga, serie A and UEFA Champions League, they are frkee to ban them

I can see our member here. I think it's time DSTV allow customers to choose channels They want by themselves Bbnaija, Zeeworld and Telemundo
Definitely will not make the list.
Re: Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija by bizhop01: 9:20am On Jun 26, 2019
Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija by StUriah(m): 9:36am On Jun 26, 2019
88natzy:
Monopoly kills choice. You say you are multi, but you gave no choice.

Multichoice is a fraudulent company. When they pirated Game of Thrones season 8 Episode 1-6 by streaming it live on their network, nobody complain.

Killers will never give room for others to kill them.
Re: Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija by 77up(m): 10:01am On Jun 26, 2019
Nigerians, we are just hypocrite in nature, see them bashing bbn and dstv as if they are not watching it . One up there even said he's not watching cables anymore (not even the bbn show itself o) but only focusing on making money grin may be others watching cables or bbn are not making money again undecided make him kuku tell us seyy him no get access to cable tv grin .

Bring it on #BBN
Re: Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija by 2pens: 10:19am On Jun 26, 2019
joshchisimdi:
Multichoice, the organizers of Big Brother Naija Reality show, have released some stringent rules to the 2019 BBNaija which includes threat to report social media accounts that live streams the reality show. 

The threat by Multichoice to report social media accounts that live streams 2019 BBNaija and also ensuring that the account is deleted, applies to bloggers, individuals and digital media platforms. The rules also include prohibition of watermarked videos, crediting their platform as a source. It was further learnt that the new rule is aimed at getting people to watch the reality show on DSTV of GoTV. 

Here are the rules below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/25/multichoice-to-report-social-media-accounts-that-live-streams-2019-bbnaija/

It's funny how Nigerians react to reality TV shows especially BBN, I guess the whole idea is still new to most. Personally, I think BBN is better than game of thrones because at least you know most of it is real especially if you are interested in human behavior.
Re: Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija by Richk007: 10:34am On Jun 26, 2019
If you wont be glued to your Tv set, download the dstv now app
Re: Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 26, 2019
Chrisus:
How can DSTV delete anyone's social media account?
In essence, they want fans to be glued to their TV 24/7, lool

they will strike you for copyright and this can led to deletion of your account.
Re: Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 26, 2019
ibietela2:
They can't delete your account
they can, if they strike you for copyright many times..
Re: Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija by opeyemi233: 10:38am On Jun 26, 2019
Them fit try this one for their country, naija don turn to foreigners country
Re: Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 26, 2019
fergieboy:
You can't delete any social media account..

You can only report

Take note cool

they can delete your account...if they strike you many times for copyright.
Re: Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija by ibietela2(m): 11:29am On Jun 26, 2019
lilwetdick:

they can, if they strike you for copyright many times..

They are not the ones doing that... The article states MULTI CHOICE will delete your account
Re: Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 26, 2019
ibietela2:

They are not the ones doing that... The article states MULTI CHOICE will delete your account

yes they can if MUlti Choice decide to flag your account multiple times for copyright...brands flag people for copyright always online, if you reach the maximum number, instagram or youtube can delete your account
Re: Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija by benqo01(m): 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
Useless Show who cares...... Useless Show who cares......
Re: Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija by Lordjb: 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
usuphy:

please which platform are you using to watch live football match
see my signature below for link to stream live matches
Re: Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2019
Great news cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Ramsey Noah, Van Vicker And Majid Michael Who Is More Handsome / Arit Okpo Is New African Voices Host - CNN / Econet Acquires Premier League Free-to-air Rights In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.