Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,744 members, 7,806,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway (40914 Views)

Small Plane Hits Cars In Emergency Landing On California Highway. / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road / A Very Terrible Accident Just Happened At The Benin/ore Highway. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by islandmoon: 10:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
We don’t know unreachable

From inaccessible areas to rigs and ships, our capabilities make the unreachable, reachable.
Learn moreGet a quote

http://tropicalarcticlogisticsltd.com/

AW139 Helicopters

The AgustaWestland AW139 is a 15-seat medium-sized twin-engined helicopter developed and produced principally by AgustaWestland.

EAN Jet Center, (First Floor)

Murtala Muhammed International Airport

Ikeja, Lagos.

Telephone: +234-705-456-9234

Telephone: +234-818-040-8227

I got this base on information provided by the OP using my FBI skill on google, Thanks me Later!

Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by anyimontana(m): 10:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
post=79671388:
ok
waiting for u to say rubbish...bunch of jobless suya man...so irrigating aboki man

5 Likes

Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by rockyh(m): 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
Agugbadin:
The government should focus on what caused the traffic holdup that kept Nigerians for more than two hours on one spot
if i were the owner of the helicopter I will do same what would make people trapped to a spot for 2 hours and u expect people to be completely relieved and relaxed when there's n alternative

3 Likes

Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by Next2Bezee(m): 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
sparog:

In Nigeria, it does.

Unfortunately, yes.

Any agency that looks to put an end to this has my support.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by Kenturkey048(m): 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
Next2Bezee:

Money does not make anyone above the law.
what law..do we even have laws in this country....?

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by Jmk9292(m): 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
Who would investigate the cause of the traffic jam?

5 Likes

Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by focus7: 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
Aderewah:
Watch Nigerians condemn this. Once you speak against something bad done by a rich Nigerian, poor ones will attack you SBD ask how much you have. As if common sense is proportionate to bank account.

What is bad in helicopter coming to pick one up in a hold up?

Poverty and lack of exposure can only make you call this bad where in developed countries like US it's a common thing, people even own private airspace.

4 Likes

Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
post=79671388:
We will be alive by God's Grace to read the conclusion of your investigation.
Ogbeni no de call God for your write ups bikonu.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by Kenturkey048(m): 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
anyimontana:
waiting for u to say rubbish...bunch of jobless suya man...so irrigating aboki man
free that guy...nor dey quote am..you are wasting your reply....have you ever been to Benue state??if you av not...try visit the dead state one day...you go see enough reasons why u need to free am....na backward state him come from..that's why he is recessing with Buhari...

3 Likes

Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by Tarzan360(m): 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
Agugbadin:
The government should focus on what caused the traffic holdup that kept Nigerians for more than two hours on one spot
U are the only one talking with wisdom here. why not use the energy about to be wasted for lawyers and discuss how to put the road in order? at least Lagos- benin is not suppose to be more than three hours journey

3 Likes

Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by bendike: 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
Next2Bezee:

Where is it against the law for helicopter to pick up passengers even if it is one stuck in traffic in the middle of no where?
The same government that did not fix road that cause traffic will also investigate how come you found a means to avoid the traffic caused by them. Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by Soyinka711(f): 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
Money is good... No go better for poverty
Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by bendike: 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2019
anyimontana:
Are you minding the village idiot "suya" man? Ask him the address of his BBQ joint and see him ignore you.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by bendike: 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
post=79671388:
We will be alive by God's Grace to read the conclusion of your investigation.
Just shut the fuk up for once!

1 Like

Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by ghost3040: 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2019
bendike:

Are you minding the village idiot "suya" man? Ask him the address of his BBQ joint and see him ignore you.
His BBQ spot is at Iyana-Ipaja...been there twice.. Very annoying creature.. Felix I'm still coming to ur spot this weekend again..

1 Like

Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by anyimontana(m): 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2019
bendike:

trust me,he will take an hour to reply...all he does is to book space,and go back to slicing suya,and come back to litter his illiterate brain on front page..

1 Like

Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by KingAzubuike(f): 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
anyimontana:
trust me,he will take an hour to reply...all he does is to book space,and go back to slicing suya,and come back to litter his illiterate brain on front page..
grin

1 Like

Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by anyimontana(m): 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
Kenturkey048:
free that guy...nor dey quote am..you are wasting your reply....have you ever been to Benue state??if you av not...try visit the dead state one day...you go see enough reasons why u need to free am....na backward state him come from..that's why he is recessing with Buhari...
lol...OK,I will pity him..Benue sounds like cattle settlement... Make I free the rat griller..I heard Benue and big rats na 5&6
Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by owila4luv(m): 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
ikombe:
You crash problem
You land safely problem
Nigeria don tire me
i tire o!
Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by somehow: 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
Is traffic a Nigerian thing?
Agugbadin:

Yes they are, nobody is investigating what caused the traffic holdup that kept Nigerians for more than two hours on the road
Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by bendike: 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
ghost3040:
His BBQ spot is at Iyana-Ipaja...been there twice.. Very annoying creature.. Felix I'm still coming to ur spot this weekend again..
I am at dopemu. Just 5 minutes drive from iyana ipaja. Abeg where is the place let's meet there on Sunday evening.
Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by sexyboy193: 11:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
What exactly are they investigating. They know the number of the helipcopter. Then they can start from there. However, I don't even know the NAN concern in this. Hypocrisy of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by TommyAnthem(m): 11:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
Don't mind them, always leaving the substance and chasing shadows. If that road was good will such an event occur!
Tolexander:
yinmu!

Every agency in Nigeria is pretending to work!

Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by TommyAnthem(m): 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
What are they investigating, was there any crash!
MrHighSea:
Money will exchange hands.
The investigation go enter ground.
Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by Realbelieveer(m): 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
What are they investigating oo. Cux I don't understand. Sombori pls tell me why
Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by TommyAnthem(m): 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
I already foresee the investigation costing government millions of dollars whereas the cost of repairing the damaged road would have just been a few thousand naira!

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by Wallade(m): 11:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
Do the aviation authority mean that a helicopter can not do an unscheduled stop due to emergency. The helicopter is managed by a private company and if the pilot believes he can land the helicopter at a spot without danger to anyone, I don't see anything wrong with that.
Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by collinometricx: 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
Shut up
dayveed1:
Government always want to poke their nose in every trending stuffs..
under aviation laws, is it proper 4 a choper to land on a major road? Even the president hasnt done such...
Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by TommyAnthem(m): 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
Kai!
anyimontana:

1 Like

Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by chiedu7: 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
Next2Bezee:

Have they arrested fulani herdsmen?
Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by jrusky(m): 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
The pilot already in hot soup even the passenger shouldn't be surprise if EFCC come after him.
Re: Aviation Authority Investigates Helicopter's Landing On Benin-ore Highway by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
collinometricx:
Shut up under aviation laws, is it proper 4 a choper to land on a major road? Even the president hasnt done such...

Which airstrip did Osinbajo plan to land in Kabba? Or which airport did your president land on Badagry expressway last year?
If I have the money, I will call Helicopter to pick me up at the same place instead of kidnappers to do so.

Have you thought of how government would have reacted if that individual was picked up by kidnappers who would be asking for N1Billion ransom? Nothing!!! We have a failed government in APC!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy / 10 Horrific Acts That Are Legal In Some Countries / A Drive Through Tinapa Resort In Calabar(2022 Review) What Exactly Happened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.