Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Jonathan Is A Failure For Recognising The Ex- (we Are Not Fools) Militants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is A Failure For Recognising The Ex- (we Are Not Fools) Militants (530 Views)

Kano Assembly Impeaches Chief Whip For Recognising Kwankwaso As APC Leader / Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools / PDP To Sanction Governors For Not Recognising Jang As NGF Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Is A Failure For Recognising The Ex- (we Are Not Fools) Militants by gunuvi(m): 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2010
Niralanders,
I want you all to know this is a personal opinion but i am very unhappy and disappointed with the romance and views of Jonathan with the ND militants. Does he thinks he is still the Governor of Bayelsa?. He even called the militants my people, are we all not his people, northerners, southerners, westerners, ? Hmmmm. I am sad for the future of this country with weaklings at the helms of affairs of this great country.,
Please kindly tell him, he is for all Nigerians and all Nigerians are his people, good or bad.
Re: Jonathan Is A Failure For Recognising The Ex- (we Are Not Fools) Militants by naso2(m): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2010
You are just seeking for some undeserved attention. Now who initiated the amnesty programme? were you blind when Tompolo was flown to ABJ by presidential aides to embrace UMYA? What do you think the amnesty program is about? Just keep quiet if you know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Failure For Recognising The Ex- (we Are Not Fools) Militants by gunuvi(m): 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2010
abeg tell us what you know ooo. Please we are waiting, and i dont need your attention, i already have enough,

(1) (Reply)

Governors’ Forum Welcomes New Governor / Niger Pdp Dumps Ibb / Jonathan Exonerates Mend Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.