Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her (7377 Views)

'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
A lady on Twitter got more than she bargained for after she tweeted that “No man can take whatever God has given” a male Twitter user replied in a hilarious way . See his reply below

Cc lalasticlala,seun ,Dominique, acidosis, pocohantas

3 Likes

Re: Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
Ooooooou!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
Senseless and baseless assumption!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her by lilmax(m): 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
L grin L

but its true

2 Likes

Re: Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her by thesicilian: 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
MariaLavina:
Senseless and baseless assumption!
You sound so pained. And I think I know why.

29 Likes

Re: Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
thesicilian:

why? grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
thesicilian:
why grin
Re: Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her by emeijeh(m): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
0KNM:
why? grin

She is in same shoes as adedoyin....."some things" must have taken their virginity.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her by Jasen1(m): 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
MariaLavina:
why grin

Because..............

1 Like

Re: Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her by nzeobi(m): 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
perfect clap back

1 Like

Re: Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
A stupid question, what if she is still a virgin?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her by Texman21: 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
A stupid question, what if she is still a virgin?
whats the probability of a nigerian lady being a virgin between the age of 18-30?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her by missimelda01(f): 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
What is the big deal about being a virgin? As a man, doesn't your virginity count too? undecided
Texman21:
whats the probability of a nigerian lady being a virgin between the age of 18-30?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
emeijeh:

She is in same shoes as adedoyin....."some things" must have taken their virginity.
cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
Chai grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
Texman21:

What type of stupid question is that? The fact that all males at that age range are not virgins, doesn't mean we don't have a good number of virgin ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her by Olorunnim: 11:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
0KNM:
cheesy grin cheesy
Someone on Nairaland claimed she exchanged her's for Ice cream

1 Like

Re: Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her by Olorunnim: 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

What type of stupid question is that? The fact that all males at that age range are not virgins, doesn't mean we don't have a good number of virgin ladies.
And Who please told you that all male at that age Range are non virgins?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her by Yuceeluv(f): 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
Waaaawwuuu shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
Olorunnim:
And Who please told you that all male at that age Range are non virgins?

Same person that told all you raving males that all ladies are non virgins, now you know how it feels.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her by Texman21: 11:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

its not a stupid question,males being virgins at that age is something normal and i am not trying to say we dont have nigerian ladies being virgins at that age range i was expecting you to answer mathematically.

1 Like

Re: Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her by Texman21: 11:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
missimelda01:
What is the big deal about being a virgin? As a man, doesn't your virginity count too? undecided
it counts but the world seem to care more about the female when it comes to this

1 Like

Re: Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
Texman21:
its not a stupid question,males being virgins at that age is something normal and i am not trying to say we dont have nigerian ladies being virgins at that age range i was expecting you to answer mathematically.

You expect me to answer mathematically because I know the number of virgin ladies in the whole of Nigeria? Are you for real undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her by Texman21: 12:00am On Jun 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You expect me to answer mathematically because I know the number of virgin ladies in the whole of Nigeria? Are you for real undecided
yes using statistics example using continous uniform distribution with that age range i gave u

1 Like

Re: Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:07am On Jun 26, 2019
Texman21:
yes using statistics example using continous uniform distribution with that age range i gave u

You have a problem!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her by Texman21: 12:12am On Jun 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You have a problem!!!
lol,a problem like?

1 Like

Re: Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her by Nobody: 1:23am On Jun 26, 2019
Someone should make me understand how twitters work.

What’s the difference between the two names of the lady? Deborah and adedoyin?

Haven’t been on twitter before and I been seeing stuffs like that.
Re: Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her by owowa145(m): 2:49am On Jun 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You have a problem!!!
Lol, this guy don give u X & Y problem to find and solve cheesy cheesy eleribu wants to tear her brain grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her by CosmicPhoenix: 3:42am On Jun 26, 2019
i know Amakavula still has her own cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her by judgementyard(m): 5:08am On Jun 26, 2019
after reading....i swear cold catch me. Some folks get bad mouth sha! lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 26, 2019
Elder0001:
Lalasticlala
virginity is not taken, dumb post

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady / What Is Your Best Feature? / I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.