Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Tinubu, Yoruba Leaders Meet Buhari In Aso Rock Over Killings In South West - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Yoruba Leaders Meet Buhari In Aso Rock Over Killings In South West (30333 Views)

President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy / Borgu Leaders Meet Buhari, Demand State Creation (photos) / Thanksgiving At Aso Rock Over Osinbajo’s Near Air Mishap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Yoruba Leaders Meet Buhari In Aso Rock Over Killings In South West by bluecircle470: 10:00am On Jun 26, 2019
Amuocha:
Useless meeting

Useless you
Re: Tinubu, Yoruba Leaders Meet Buhari In Aso Rock Over Killings In South West by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 26, 2019
Afenifere or Tinubu's APC group? The Afenifere we know is led by Pa Fasoranti/Yinka Odumakin. If you know, you know.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Yoruba Leaders Meet Buhari In Aso Rock Over Killings In South West by luluman: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Tinubu is doing eye service.
Useless frog
You too can do Nose service now, Monkey.
Re: Tinubu, Yoruba Leaders Meet Buhari In Aso Rock Over Killings In South West by luluman: 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
goodnessme1:
I didn't read the long story up there but am sure they did not mention fulanis herdmen,they will be beating around the bush like cowards they are.

Who want to annoy his master.
Just because they will not do your wish.
Re: Tinubu, Yoruba Leaders Meet Buhari In Aso Rock Over Killings In South West by ceaser: 6:29am On Jun 27, 2019
lexy2014:

Y have their activities not been clamped down four years into this administration? Do d citizens need 2 strategize on how they need to convince d govt to fulfill its constitutional responsibilities?

The government has been negligent in its duty of security to the citizens no doubt. Indeed she has been negligent in many more sectors and over the years of misrule and negligence by successful government, the rot and decay has festered and worsened. I even blame the SW leaders who have engaged in a conspiracy of silence for months since this menace started. The OPC claimed to have called their attention to it months ago but got no encouraging response from these same governors and royal fathers possibly because they didn't wanna shake some table. But who says they can't do some things underground, huh? And that is where I give it to Fayose. They could have gathered together some local hunters, put them on payroll of less than 20 million naira of the monthly 300 million naira security votes, instruct them to search the forests, find those fools and silently take them out. They don't even need to blow it out, simply train them on the use of some anaesthetic neuro chemicals to knock out those guys as they come across them, then inject them with cyanide or arsenic and set them free to go and die in their camp. By the time they are getting ill and dying in their numbers and have no reasonable explanations to attribute it to and no possible place to direct their vengeance, they will pack their loads and leave.

That's one thing the military would do. If they realize that out right incarceration or killing would raise some dust, just do it in an untraceable manner. Some accidents here, some I explained illness there. That's what the Isreali secret service does to some of their terrorist captives. If I were the president, that is what I may order be done to some established corrupt criminals that I know I will find difficulty giving explanations to some sentimental ethnoreligious bigots who will keep fighting on their behalf. Loot the money, fine. But if you are found guilty, you won't be alive to spend it as you would die an miserable and mysterious death and then your amassed wealth will be auctioned for the state just as Abacha's is being done today. This will ensure that their children will not be running their useless mouth insulting Nigerians that their fathers or Mothers were not corrupt when alive and still flaunt that ill-gotten wealth in our faces.

It's simpu sturvs, really.
Re: Tinubu, Yoruba Leaders Meet Buhari In Aso Rock Over Killings In South West by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
Reference:

Let me tell you something.

Nigeria is like a a couple who quarrel all day and retire to bed. They are bound to forget to lock tje doors. They are bound to forget to turn off the gas. They are bound to put themselves in harrms way. Nigeria is presently at war with its constituents. Tjis country is more divided than ever before. There is no justice or equity anywhere. Hostility is rife. The state of the nation is weaker than ever before yet those on authority and their supporters like youself think they can just soldier on successfully.....

If you understand the term strength in unity. If you understand how fragile silk can be woven into bullet proof apparel then you will understand how important it is to unite the peoples of this country in ONE IDEOLOGY to make any meaningful progress but since you guys insist in dividing Nigeria along ethno-political lines, supporting nepotism, degrading and seeking to destroy the safeties of real multi-party democracy.... then how can you exoect oeace and anything to work well.

It is the cracks in the walls that permit rodents in. And the wider the cracks the bigger and the more dangerous the animals that will seek prey. Enjoy your country.
multi-

A hundred likes for this post.

I already got tired of telling that useless pìmp the truth
Re: Tinubu, Yoruba Leaders Meet Buhari In Aso Rock Over Killings In South West by booksrite001: 6:54am On Jul 02, 2019
chinapepe:
Afenifere or Tinubu's APC group? The Afenifere we know is led by Pa Fasoranti/Yinka Odumakin. If you know, you know.

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Atiku (Pictures) / Ex-npdp Spokesperson, Reveals Those Who Allegedly Wanted Buhari Dead In London / Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.