Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos (51554 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Bentley Mulsanne Worth $310,000 (N173,000,000) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by Atikuorbuhari: 4:56am On Jun 26, 2019
The Nigerian Senator, Dino Melaye, who is aspiring to become the next Governor of Kogi state has gone to his social media page to show off the school projects which he started and still ongoing at different local governments in the state. The LGAs include; Aiyetoro Kiri in Kabba/Bunu LG, Okedayo in Kabba, Ayere, and Aduge LG.

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/dino-melaye-shows-off-his-numerous.html

2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by Benekruku(m): 5:07am On Jun 26, 2019
Look at the foundation of the pen he is calls infrastructure.

This can never pass a structural test in a society where things work.

One would think he is setting up a pig farm from the foundation.

Look at the shabby foundation and quality of bricks and cement mix used to execute the job.

Graveyard he is building.

136 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by ayokellany: 5:29am On Jun 26, 2019
If this is the best pdp senator can offer then it must be finished for them sincerely.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by ceejayMAX(m): 5:29am On Jun 26, 2019
Benekruku:
Look at the foundation of the pen he is calls infrastructure.

This can never pass a structural test in a society where things work.

One would think he is setting up a pig farm from the foundation.

Look at the shabby foundation and quality of bricks and cement mix used to execute the job.

Graveyard he is building.
HALF PUFF PUFF IS BETTER THAN FULL CHIN CHIN,WHERE THE ONE WEN BELLO DEY BUILD??

161 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by helinues: 5:33am On Jun 26, 2019
After 4 years as a senator, not even completed one.

Well, Dino still better Yeye Bello sha

But who Kogi people offend to deserved all this yeye politicians?

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 26, 2019
Even a local government chairman has more projects on ground than the kogi state governor

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by aolawale025: 6:25am On Jun 26, 2019
ayokellany:
If this is the best pdp senator can offer then it must be finished for them sincerely.

Show one from your own APC senator

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by aolawale025: 6:26am On Jun 26, 2019
Ride on .....next kogi governor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 26, 2019
He's no more showing cars. Oh ok, i forgot election movie don set. Nonsense

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by Back2Daura(m): 6:35am On Jun 26, 2019
He is better than my senator. I can't find any project from my senator. How about you?

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by Johnnyessence(m): 7:13am On Jun 26, 2019
Insecurity and killings in Nigeria, listen to Dino. Dino melaye talks taugh here. more grease to his elbow in the Nigeria Senate.
Credit : voice TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMb5KEHP-po

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by F117nighthawk: 7:25am On Jun 26, 2019
This guy sure know how to decieve Nigerians, I can bet here what he is building isn't up to the cost of the smallest of all the cars he parked in his compound,,maybe na Kogi herdsmen he dey build the school for grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by Flyingngel(m): 8:10am On Jun 26, 2019
Pdp shld not give their ticket to Dino if they want to get back to the government house.
Let him show us all his educational projects from when he was in the House of Representative.
He is in the same league with Yahaya Bello.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by Emodeee: 8:24am On Jun 26, 2019
It is obvious that he is going to embezzle their money. Just see what he is showing as project. How many years has he been in the Senate? Abeg. gullible people. I won't be surprised if he eventually becomes the governor.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by yemmight(m): 8:27am On Jun 26, 2019
So this is what this man can showcase and aspiring for the position of a Governor. If not that these politicians no dey shame. Dino will display fleet of cars worth millions and all you can do is this? You are a failure as a Senator.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by Sanromeo(m): 8:30am On Jun 26, 2019
As much as i like Dino, I'm not sure if i want him to be the next Governor of Kogi. But then, anything other than Yahaya Bello ✌️
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 26, 2019
Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project Poultry In Kogi State.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by Nairalandmentor(m): 8:31am On Jun 26, 2019
shocked
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by alfsalami: 8:32am On Jun 26, 2019
What does this man take us for ?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 26, 2019
Where's the project?

See voters need to be sensible biko

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by osuofia2(m): 8:32am On Jun 26, 2019
Kogites are in a terrible situations, they really need to appease the gods.. From ibro,Wada,to yeye below and now Dino..

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by mosho2good: 8:32am On Jun 26, 2019
HOW SCHOOL BOYS USED TO WRITE LETTERS TO GIRLS IN THE 60s,70s & 80s.

Midwestern Grammar School
Fugar
P.O. BOX 4
16TH Mar. 1975

Dear Sweet

Time and ability plus double capacity has forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper. I hope you're swimming in the wonderful pool of Mr. Health there. I am also parambulating in the cool breeze of wellness here.

Sweetie pie, the reason why this miraculous thing is happening is because, honey, I love you spontaneously, and as I stand horizontally parallel to the wall and vertically perpendicular to the ground now, I only think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous girl, put together as fantabulous. I implore you to decipher this my anthem of love oozing out from the innermost pendulum of my thoraxial cavity.

Darling, please stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat.
To me each day I start by dreaming of you. Each time I see you, my metabolism suddenly halts and my peristalsis goes in reverse gear. My medula oblongata also ceases functioning.

Crazy, crazy, crazy you may say but this is verily veritable. If only you knew what is going on in my encephalon, you would prostrate. That's why I need to see you vis a vis soon for a better elucidation through tete a tete. No hyperbole & onomatopoeia, simple candidness.

Only you and me are protagonists in this subtle affair. As I cogitate and ruminate over the last episode, I genuflex before the Omnipotent and implore him to let this affair emulsify.

By the way, I was bamboozled, scintilated, exhilarated, and left in a state of prolonged euphoria by the contents of your missive which was quite edifying and exalting. It left my bio-chemistry in a paradise-like equilibrium.

Empirically speaking, I love u chemically... I don't ever want to see gloom and doom looming over your angelic live portrait. Let my appellation be scribbled across your heart, with indelible ink. If any boy tries to ask for your companionship, tell him that u are leased and caveated.

I think I have to pen off here, because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis polymerization. But before I evaporate, I like to revitalize your memory with those encapsulating lyrics which proclaim that your catarrh is my butter, your piss is my mimbo, the world's greatest lover is me.

Catch you later. Sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs bite you because you are too sweet for them.

Goodbye for now.

Your slave in love,
your pillow, your cushion,

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by Dareal90s(m): 8:33am On Jun 26, 2019
ceejayMAX:
HALF PUFF PUFF IS BETTER THAN FULL CHIN CHIN,WHERE THE ONE WEN BELLO DEY BUILD??
They know you will accept anything they throw on you, reason y he came up with this rubbish. That's a normal mentality of a slaveeeee.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by fredoooooo: 8:33am On Jun 26, 2019
Ogun kill you there Dino .. you fit send any of your children to those schools angry

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by Abkreizi: 8:33am On Jun 26, 2019
Grabs a seat
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:34am On Jun 26, 2019
is like somebody wants to be governor of Kogi come soon?
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by oderinlewo(m): 8:34am On Jun 26, 2019
ayokellany:
show us d one your senator has built....must u condemn all in the name of politics?...
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by samirus: 8:35am On Jun 26, 2019
ceejayMAX:
Why will you be celebrating the politicians when they are not spending their family money on it. Please let just stop celebrating rubbish in Nigeria.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ramadan Preaching Session Organised By ISWAP Faction Of Boko Haram In The North / Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun / See APC Receipt For 2023 Nomination Form After Collecting N100M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.