Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,404 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing (36782 Views)

Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) / What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing / Check Out These Slay Mamas Ankara Styles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing by freshMallam1122: 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
schoolnascam:
this one has no good moral family training.. she might have been fuking right from Age 8 during her play with little kids
Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing by marydgkbaby(f): 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
Just see the way the dummy is bringing out saliva like a chronic Imbecille. [/quote]

Your mouth ehn! you are just too funny
Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
marydgkbaby:

Just see the way the dummy is bringing out saliva like a chronic Imbecille.

Your mouth ehn! you are just too funny
That's even a polite comment from me.
Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing by flowx(m): 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
99.99% reason for this is to suck prick nothing else. that's is the only purpose... To lick prick...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing by owoshuyi(m): 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
VANITY!!! At the end HEAVEN OR HELL dey wait us all.
Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing by dammyllare(m): 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Not attracted to this. Hedonists like me don't like pains.
Greet chief Akiota for me when you see him
Also the arc and prof. Mrs Obi grin
Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
dammyllare:

Greet chief Akiota for me when you see him
Also the arc and prof. Mrs Obi grin
I'm lost
Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing by mechanics(m): 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
Altering what God has created, that's a sin in the sight of God.
Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing by Badonasty(m): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
vickayo:
A video of a lady piercing her tongue goes viral as people wondered why she held her ear. Gistvic Reports.

The lady in the video was told to stay still as saliva drops from her mouth.

Watch Video

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/what-slay-mamas-pass-through-to-get.html

ṣebi na she wan do fine girl
Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing by dammyllare(m): 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I'm lost
I thought you are from Akwaetiti as your name imply
Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
dammyllare:

I thought you are from Akwaetiti as your name imply
Yea. Are u implying I know these people you mentioned? Funny
Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing by dammyllare(m): 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Yea. Are u implying I know these people you mentioned? Funny
Well, if you visit home frequently... You might do
They are 2 of the most recognised people in awkaetiti
One is a big construction CEO and also a philanthropist.
The other an educationist.
All the same, I love awkaetiti people because of the few I have met from there
Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 27, 2019
dammyllare:

Well, if you visit home frequently... You might do
They are 2 of the most recognised people in awkaetiti
One is a big construction CEO and also a philanthropist.
The other an educationist.
All the same, I love awkaetiti people because of the few I have met from there
You meant inter bau? Yea we quiet people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing by dammyllare(m): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You meant inter bau? Yea we quiet people.
Hehehehe... Quiet is definitely far from it but lovely people
Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing by tobby20: 4:29am On Jun 28, 2019
Nicklaus619:
I don't roll with girls that has more than one piercing, and that should be her ears alone, pierce your nose or open another hole in your ears and we are done... I hate what I don't like cool
Ode and what does that makes you feel like .. God abi ..fool
Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing by Nicklaus619(m): 7:17am On Jun 28, 2019
tobby20:

Ode and what does that makes you feel like .. God abi ..fool

I don't reply a half baked, epileptic brain, retired olosho like you, go fvck your self, I say it again, I don't roll with your kind, go drink sniper you go dey okay Las Las. idiot cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing by booksrite001: 6:32am On Jul 02, 2019
flowx:
99.99% reason for this is to suck prick nothing else. that's is the only purpose... To lick prick...

lipsrsealed
Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing by tobby20: 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nicklaus619:

I don't reply a half baked, epileptic brain, retired olosho like you, go fvck your self, I say it again, I don't roll with your kind, go drink sniper you go dey okay Las Las. idiot cool
So you think you are a man cos of that scotch egg below you..you have to wake up big time ..
Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing by Nicklaus619(m): 1:54am On Jul 06, 2019
tobby20:

So you think you are a man cos of that scotch egg below you..you have to wake up big time ..

Go wash you rotten fish smelly old pvssy before we could talk, I ain't got time for olosho's cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any School Or University That Offers Fashion Designing In Nigeria? / Hips, Butt and Boobs enlargement and skin lightening, burn fat etc / Photos Of Zip Up Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.