Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,528 members, 7,801,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Can I Take Blood Tonic After Been On Augmentin Drugs For 7 Days - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can I Take Blood Tonic After Been On Augmentin Drugs For 7 Days (9496 Views)

Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today / COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing / Is Tomato Paste Mixed With Cocacola Or Malt A Natural Blood Tonic? (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Take Blood Tonic After Been On Augmentin Drugs For 7 Days by jayjay5oxide(m): 5:48am On Jun 26, 2019
Good morning Nairalanders, I need your assistance here.

I had some issues that requires the attention of antibiotics....and also symptoms of typhoid and malaria , so I decided to go for the strongest antibiotics which is Augmentin.

So, I want to know if i Can take Blood tonic after the duration of the drugs.
Re: Can I Take Blood Tonic After Been On Augmentin Drugs For 7 Days by laiza(m): 6:33am On Jun 26, 2019
jayjay5oxide:
Good morning Nairalanders, I need your assistance here.

I had some issues that requires the attention of antibiotics....and also symptoms of typhoid and malaria , so I decided to go for the strongest antibiotics which is Augmentin.

So, I want to know if i Can take Blood tonic after the duration of the drugs.

First of all augmentin capsule is not for the treatment of typhoid. Clavulanate potassium is a beta-lactamase inhibitor that helps prevent certain bacteria from becoming resistant to amoxicillin. Augmentin is used to treat many different infections caused by bacteria, such as sinusitis, pneumonia, ear infections, bronchitis, urinary tract infections, and infections of the skin.
Secondly, yes you should take blood tonics or capsules along with antibiotics whether its strong or not.
Re: Can I Take Blood Tonic After Been On Augmentin Drugs For 7 Days by tobby20: 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
I thought agumentin is used to cure stap bacteria .. Better stop self medication
Re: Can I Take Blood Tonic After Been On Augmentin Drugs For 7 Days by maggilove(f): 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2019
I used augumentin for mastitis for 3-4 weeks and the doctor didn't recommend any blood tonic with it. I think you will be fine since it wasn't recommended for you.

(1) (Reply)

My Waist Training Experience #whatsawaist #gettingwaisted #teamnowaist :D :D / Picture Of Aninfection Caused By Tatoo / "My Son Penis Is Curved Down, Urinates From The Underside"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.