Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Land Verification And Due Diligence #check - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land Verification And Due Diligence #check (13998 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Launches E-GIS System For Land Verification Before Purchase / How To Conduct Land Verification In Abuja / Land Verification Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
jejeproperties:
new plan
The best investment on earth is earth
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 5:30am On Jul 14, 2019
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 11:02am On Jul 14, 2019
jejeproperties:
The best investment on earth is earth
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
jejeproperties:
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.
be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 8:43am On Jul 15, 2019
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
jejeproperties:
now is the time
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 4:34am On Jul 16, 2019
jejeproperties:
now is the time
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 8:09am On Jul 16, 2019
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
jejeproperties:
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 6:02am On Jul 18, 2019
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
jejeproperties:
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 4:57am On Jul 19, 2019
jejeproperties:
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND INSPECTION
PLEASE CALL/WHATSAPP: 07013332469, 08115078654
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
jejeproperties:
the best investment on earth is earth
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
jejeproperties:
the best investment on earth is earth
Buy or invest in property and wait
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
jejeproperties:
Buy or invest in property and wait
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
jejeproperties:
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 4:56am On Jul 21, 2019
jejeproperties:
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
jejeproperties:
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
jejeproperties:
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 9:10am On Jul 23, 2019
jejeproperties:
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
jejeproperties:
good news
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 6:38am On Jul 24, 2019
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
jejeproperties:
good news
the best investment on earth is earth and now is the time
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 8:00am On Jul 26, 2019
If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And, lend your relatives the money to buy a home.
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
jejeproperties:
the best investment on earth is earth and now is the time
invest now and thank me later
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
jejeproperties:
invest now and thank me later
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
jejeproperties:
never allow waiting become your habit
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 7:25am On Jul 29, 2019
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Explosion Caused By Adulterated Kerosene Kills 7-Year-Old Girl. Graphic Photos / Building Collapse In Nigeria: 6 Early Warning Signs / Should A Man Live In A House Built By His Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.