Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,470 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:58 PM

Danfo Business. How Much Do Danfo Busses/15 Passanger Busses Make - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Danfo Business. How Much Do Danfo Busses/15 Passanger Busses Make (3656 Views)

Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? / Danfo Business-is It Worth Investing On? / How To Manage Your Transport Busses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Danfo Business. How Much Do Danfo Busses/15 Passanger Busses Make by jumobi1(m): 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2010
I am based in New York but I'm thinking of buying two or three Hiace buses in Lagos and have my cousin run it for me. About how much would each hired driver bring back daily?
Thanks.
Re: Danfo Business. How Much Do Danfo Busses/15 Passanger Busses Make by lids: 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2010
@jumobi1,are you giving the Danfos to your Brother or you are buying to invest into the Transport Business in Nigeria?To me i will not consider that as a good idea and a good investment plan,you can as well invest in the same business while you are in abroad and let competent company that is in that industry manage it for your  and you will have a good return on such investment in terms with the condition you and the company agreed to.
Transportation Business is a good business,you can do it but let it be in the hands of professionals that are in the industry.
Re: Danfo Business. How Much Do Danfo Busses/15 Passanger Busses Make by babamoha(m): 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2010
basically is not a good ideal to do such a thing cause you will be hearing stories upon stories.but they will be given you 4k in a day that is the starting point.

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Business Can One Start With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria / Snailry:::: Snail Farming. / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.