Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview (110477 Views)

NNPC Recruitment Criteria Exclude Graduates From Poor Homes, Says NANS / 2019 NNPC Recruitment 'Discriminatory' As Lawyer Threatens To Drag NNPC To Court / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview by Danyoung(m): 9:57am On Jun 27, 2019
Please who among 10am batch don see NNPC invitation?
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview by Nanahai: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2019
Mine is on the 2nd 1pm
buske:

Me ��... 3rd July
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview by piecho: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

Yes I got an invite. I'm from Imo state and I did the test in Owerri

Please Chidiebere,

Can you share what is expected for the Oral Interview as contained in the Email.

Regards.
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview by JohnDuke101: 10:13am On Jun 27, 2019
Johnpotter660:

What was it like eventually?

Could you clarify? Are you asking what the interview was like eventually?
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview by idalove: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2019
Has any person from Akwa Ibom been invited?
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview by ArcFresky(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2019
Blessedmo:
Seen mine. All glory to God!

can you please create a whatsapp group... since you are on the first page?
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview by JohnDuke101: 10:32am On Jun 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Did you get the job?

No. Till today, we never heard back from them. The first time I was scheduled for interview, I got a call from them after I arrived Abuja that my interview the following day had been rescheduled because many of their staff want to travel home for the weekend. I had to travel back and returned to Abuja the following week.

After the interview, carry on with other plans. I was sceptical about going for my master's degree shortly after the interview because I felt my tuition and accommodation would be wasted. I spoke with some folks and they advised me to go and I can forgo everything if I get the offer. I finished my MSc and people were still waiting to hear back from them. I understand a lot happened after the first set of people got their offer letter. I'm not going to bore you with stories.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview by ArcFresky(m): 10:32am On Jun 27, 2019
steford:

Hi guys,
I got a text message but no email was sent.
The same thing happened when they sent message for the cbt. Please what can I do?
I'm in Lagos too, did mine at Obanikoro

Hi?
No one is oin to share their invite with you because it contains information specific to each applicant.
I will advise you check your spam mail or search "NNPC" on you gmail, if you are unable to get it, Let me know so we chat on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 27, 2019
piecho:

Please Chidiebere,

Can you share what is expected for the Oral Interview as contained in the Email.

Regards.
I can't really share all...your certificates(orginal), printout of the invite, government recognised birth certificate or age declaration, six copies of your cv.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview by JohnDuke101: 10:34am On Jun 27, 2019
kaziblake:
I'm sorry to ask, is the job hard to get?

Do your best, hope for the best, be prepared for the worst and carry on with other plans as if you never applied for this job. I almost didn't want to go for my master's after the interview but I'm glad I did eventually.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview by holujay: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2019
Goodmorning nairalander, pls does anyone know if Art students like mass-com, law, etc that wrote the cbt are getting invited too? Am bothered and wish to know if Art students are also being considered for this recruitment

For ur earnest responses thanks in advance
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview by klem93(m): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2019
Join NNPC GT Oral Interview Group via https:///Is98Q7f4xIBG85TQEgxDNF
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview by JohnDuke101: 10:47am On Jun 27, 2019
iammiracle1:

Please sir any idea if they request for references from your previous employers? Or go there for physical verification if you worked there?

I never heard about that, except they did it after the offer letter. My references were my bosses and senior colleagues at that time. I don't think they have the time to send people to every previous employer. Maybe they would call to verify.
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview by NanoSec: 10:48am On Jun 27, 2019
For previous conducted NNPC interview questions and answers, Send an email to geexclusive4@gmail.com

Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview by piecho: 10:57am On Jun 27, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

I can't really share all...your certificates(orginal), printout of the invite, government recognised birth certificate or age declaration, six copies of your cv.

Thanks alot Chidiebere
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview by Saint2flex: 11:01am On Jun 27, 2019
Oghenekevwe27:

How sure are you?

U asked a simple question nd I replied u simply. So why try to make it look as if I don't know what am saying. Nor b force to believe me o

1 Like

Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview by Olubusolami(f): 11:03am On Jun 27, 2019
Has anyone that wrote the test in oyostate see the invitee
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview by holujay: 11:03am On Jun 27, 2019
For LAGOS candidates, a group is active on WhatsApp now. Let's connect n drop our helpful information

https:///FUfHmBO3tEBK1TkND0il1n

Or drop a message on 08038269507 to get added
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 27, 2019
JohnDuke101:

No. Till today, we never heard back from them. The first time I was scheduled for interview, I got a call from them after I arrived Abuja that my interview the following day had been rescheduled because many of their staff want to travel home for the weekend. I had to travel back and returned to Abuja the following week.

After the interview, carry on with other plans. I was sceptical about going for my master's degree shortly after the interview because I felt my tuition and accommodation would be wasted. I spoke with some folks and they advised me to go and I can forgo everything if I get the offer. I finished my MSc and people were still waiting to hear back from them. I understand a lot happened after the first set of people got their offer letter. I'm not going to bore you with stories.
Smiles, it's definitely not a bore.. Quite interesting. You should have followed it up with a connect. Most of these job is all about who knows you in this our society.
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 27, 2019
simplynace:

The bolded number ain't complete and I hope your number would be available this time around oooo. Charge your phones ooooo

Thanks. The number will be corrected and updated and more numbers also added.
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 27, 2019
cry kiss cry cry cry cry cry cry I didn't get the invite till now.well I wish you guys all the best and I pray that all the guys that really deserve it get it.amen

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview by mvem(m): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2019
ArcFresky:

Hi?
No one is oin to share their invite with you because it contains information specific to each applicant.
I will advise you check your spam mail or search "NNPC" on you gmail, if you are unable to get it, Let me know so we chat on whatsapp
maybe he registered with another email which he hasn't access yet
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 27, 2019
I contact the number but I can't I attend but I don't know if I paid I can receive the coaching section of participate on my WhatsApp
Jarus:
JARUSHUB CAREER CONSULTING

presents

NNPC INTERVIEW COACHING

JarusHub is Nigeria's leading career services firm and the leading provider of interview coaching service in Nigeria. We have coached over 300 people for interviews and assessment centers of top companies in Nigeria including NLNG, DPR, KPMG, PwC, EY, FBN, UBN, Shell Nigeria, Shell Germany, World Bank and many more. Our success rate has been extremely impressive and most of the candidates coached by us pass the interview.

Our interview coaches are highly experienced, and oil and gas industry is their biggest strength. Our chief coach has over 12 years experience in oil and gas industry and is one of Nigeria's leading commentators on oil and gas industry matters.

If you have been invited by NNPC for the NNPC interview, you can enrol for our coaching service.

The preparation service entails the following:

- Conducting research and sharing useful tips on the interview process for the candidate

- Reviewing your CV to anticipate likely questions

- Reviewing the oil and gas industry with you sharing information on the industry with you and breaking down technical matters like PIB to you to aid your flow in interview

- Conducting MOCK INTERVIEW with you where you will sit down with us and we will interview you as though you were having real NNPC interview, asking questions likely to be asked during the actual interview

- Feedback will be provided to you based on your performance and areas that require improvement will be shared with you

- Our coaches are experts in the oil and gas industry.

Benefits of this mock session

1, Deep, first-hand knowledge of oil and gas industry in Nigeria
2, Familiarity with likely questions you will be asked and tips on how to tackle them
3, Boosting your confidence and minimizing the shock factor on the day of actual interview
4, Identifying your weak points and working on them before the actual interview
5, Your interview coaches are experts in oil and gas industry
6, This is the best preparation you can have for the actual interview

DATES

LAGOS

BATCH 1: Saturday, 29 June 2019

Stream 1: 10.00am
Stream 2: 2pm

BATCH 2: Tuesday, 2 July 2019

Stream 1: 11am
Stream 2: 3pm

BATCH 3: Sunday, 7 July 2019

Stream 1: 1pm
Stream 2: 4pm

ABUJA

BATCH 1: Sunday, 30 June 2019

Stream 1: 12noon

BATCH 2: Thursday, 4 July 2019

Stream 1: 12noon

BATCH 3: Saturday, 6 July 2019

Stream 1: 10am
Stream 2: 2pm

PORT HARCOURT

Monday, 1 July 2019

11am

We will hold in Port Harcourt only if we get up to 10 people expressing interest. Kindly contact the numbers below to show interest if your prefer PH.

VENUE:

LAGOS - JarusHub Office, 60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay Way, Behind TOTAL Filling Station, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos
ABUJA & PH - To be communicated before end of today

Please do not forget to come with at least 2 copies of your CV for the interview panel to use during your mock interview.

FEE

Entry level: N7,500

Experienced hire (Officers & Supervisors): N10,000

Experienced hire (Managerial): N15,000

Our fees are actually cheap. Interview coaching goes for as much as $360 (N125K) in other countries. See example: https://www.impactinterview.com/service/interview-coaching-3-hours/

SKYPE OPTION

We normally advise physical sessions, but for candidates who are not able to come for any of these sessions, we can do Skype coaching. Fee is N15,000 flat.

To enrol, call or text 08060482880 or 08099527777 or 08060482880. State your name, location, date and stream of your choice, whether Graduate Trainee or Experienced Hire, and discipline (e.g Economics, Finance, Commercial, Engineering etc).

Some testimonial from candidates we coached for interviews in the past

CAVEAT: We do not have any affiliation with NNPC. We are only a career services firm that use our knowledge, experience and network to prepare candidates for interviews and assessment centers of top companies the same way some other firms coach candidates for CFA, ICAN, Project Management exams etc.

JARUSHUB
Bridging career potentials
https://www.jarushub.com/nnpc-interview-coaching/
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview by Joegift: 11:50am On Jun 27, 2019
Please i base in bayelsa, I was also invited for d oral interview. My date is 10th of July
Please anyone with useful information should it with us .
Thanks
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview by Mujiburrahman: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2019
Please are they done with sending the invite or are they still sending it? Has anyone received the invite today?
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
eddyigbute:
I contact the number but I can't I attend but I don't know if I paid I can receive the coaching section of participate on my WhatsApp

Pls call that number to discuss your situation.
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview by joecrack(m): 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2019
wendyberry:

What time did u get ya mail
Yesterday morning, around 9
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview by joecrack(m): 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
holujay:
Goodmorning nairalander, pls does anyone know if Art students like mass-com, law, etc that wrote the cbt are getting invited too? Am bothered and wish to know if Art students are also being considered for this recruitment

For ur earnest responses thanks in advance
Yes of course. I read Mass Comm and got an invite.
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview by Mujiburrahman: 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2019
Please are they done with sending the invite or are they still sending it? Has anyone received the invite today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview by JohnDuke101: 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Smiles, it's definitely not a bore.. Quite interesting. You should have followed it up with a connect. Most of these job is all about who knows you in this our society.

I am a commoner and didn't have any bigwig who could help. The contact I eventually got was a fellow applicant who was connected to one of the big men in NNPC. He got employed and used to give me information on what was going on.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview by mvem(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
Mujiburrahman:
Please are they done with sending the invite or are they still sending it? Has anyone received the invite today
I don't think anyone has received any invite today....and no one is really sure if they are done with invitation ....probably wait until nnpc put out an official statement

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview by essyroyalty: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2019
Pls do they give travel stipend after the interview

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.