Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,041 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold (39107 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures / Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ / Daddy Showkey Apologizes To Lepacious Bose For Tagging Her As “Mumu” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by friendlyadvice: 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
grin adekunle gold wey be like homeless person
Re: ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by Runaway: 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
U ask for it and u got it.
Re: ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by Chuksjay007: 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
when the Bush meat catch the Hunter
Re: ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by sammymama: 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
grin

For stubborn STI check my info
Re: ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by Eavy(m): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
Simi is not wrong at all.

1 Like

Re: ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by Born2Breed(f): 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
IamSoProlific:
It's really a different strokes for different folks.

I'm still trying to figure out what's attractive in this girl that made ade of all people fall in like this.
Fine she no fine.
Shape she no get.
Dress sense she no get.
Booby or nyash she no get.
Swag,effizy or bouje she no get.
Fresh she no dey.
Attitude/behavior/character she no get, it's obvious it's showing on her lately. All those humility while upcoming were just facade.
Voice she no get, she sings like parrot wey cold dey catch with voice like a convulsing bird.

Her bad luck is not far fetched, adekunle suffocating career park up right after their marriage.

Every dirty man,na one woman Love am.
Re: ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by IamSoProlific: 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
Born2Breed:

Every dirty man,na one woman Love am.

Men rarely posses such luck
Re: ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by GEEBITE: 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
Too negative,not good at all.Why so much hate for a harmless girl.She is only trying to be herself,if she isnt you will say she is fake.
IamSoProlific:

I'm still trying to figure out what's attractive in this girl that made ade of all people fall in like this.
Fine she no fine.
Shape she no get.
Dress sense she no get.
Fresh she no dey.
Attitude/behavior/character she no get, it's obvious it's showing on her lately. All those humility while upcoming were just facade.
Voice she no get, she sings like parrot wey cold dey catch with voice like a convulsing bird.

Her bad luck is not far fetched, adekunle suffocating career park up right after their marriage.
Re: ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by LawyerKunle2(m): 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
Which one is ShouoYourShot
Re: ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by Aidejay(m): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Fine she no fine.
Shape she no get.
Dress sense she no get.
Fresh she no dey.

U are very prolific in cluelessness
Re: ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by IamSoProlific: 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
Aidejay:

U are very prolific in cluelessness

Just as you aide uselessness.

Re: ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by IamSoProlific: 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
GEEBITE:
Too negative,not good at all.Why so much hate for a harmless girl.She is only trying to be herself,if she isnt you will say she is fake.

No hate, negative is far away from me.

I'm just stating the facts, never sighted that from this precise post of hers.

I'm real on that.
Re: ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by emmymalik(m): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
Chai, simi no get joy
Re: ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by michaelmdue(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
Hahahahah simi want die. so you don't want any body to lay down with ur husband. ?
Re: ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
Simi is just a noise maker.
Nonsense
Re: ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Men rarely posses such luck

You have a miserable life
Re: ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
Simi, my baby girl. cool
Re: ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by namiji2598: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
Hidentity:
Lol. She handled it maturely though.
it seems people have different definition of *maturedly*
Re: ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by philcz(m): 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
losprince:
Seun are you proud of nairaland has become?

Seun is on ban from his useless bot grin grin

1 Like

Re: ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by koyyess: 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
Does the op know the meaning of 'sonorous'?
Re: ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by TemmyT002(m): 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
Hahahahahaha cheesy grin
Re: ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by iRepNaija1: 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
Simi needs to calm down. It's not that big of deal.
Re: ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by GEEBITE: 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
Really,you even implied she brought ill luck to the hubby's musical fortune.Bro,that was too extreme,not cool at all even if you dont like her.
IamSoProlific:

No hate, negative is far away from me.

I'm just stating the facts, never sighted that from this precise post of hers.

I'm real on that.

1 Like

Re: ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by CANlBUS(m): 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
AntiBrutus:
She asked, they answered...
I would never understand why people ask questions they can't handle.
Pained cus you ain't ever seen a wedding ring grin
Re: ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by RiyaGoddess(f): 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
Hahahahahaha Simi asked a sincere question and the fan gave her a sincere answer
Lols Simi has gat no joy when it comes to her husband
Re: ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by stanley000: 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
Who's Simi, not hating but I don't know her
Re: ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by Unrated900(m): 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
I don’t like slim men everywhere is bone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2baba Celebrates His First Daughter's 10th Birthday / Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case / Facts About Wizkid And Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.