Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1033) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1433310 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) ... (1437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by samcolee(m): 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mkelv0106:

Enter Keke, tell dem to stop you at DHL office b4 slot, NNEBUISI ROAD, after Stadium, walk into the plaza and ask anybody there, they will point you to their office. If ur waybill no ends wit E, they won't call you, but they'll send you an email. So check ur email. If you don't see any email from them, go to their office, it has happened to me b4

Received thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by atinga1: 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
ultravires:
Hello guys. I've been trying to order an item on aliexpress for the past 1 week but I keep getting this error response on the check out page. Dunno if anyone has experienced this before.
loverbo1:
Please what could be the reason ooo, a usa debit card
Nothing is wrong. I just ordered two items from AliExpress about an hour ago.

To order sef dey sweet, but na so my money dey disappear cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Freshclean777(m): 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
PubgAvicii:
If you think high blood pressure doesn't exist then try ordering a Xiaomi phone from AliExpress, you will see hell on earth grin >

Tell me more details about your experience because I plan to buy a Xiaomi phone next week.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by motymop: 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
I ordered a solar generator from aliexpress,i paid almost 32k for aliexpress delivery.

To let you guys know, i couldn't track the goods with the code they gave me.

Today i got a text message from [b]top flight international logistics limited [/b]in ajoa estate telling me that my goods has arrived and that i have to pay $80 into one mr abgaje account.

I called the company and the lady who picked up said that is what is in her manifest.

Goods is worth $280 plus delivery = $310

Now i am wondering why do i have to pay $80 again?

Can someone explain
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Freshclean777:

Tell me more details about your experience because I plan to buy a Xiaomi phone next week.
Just place your order and check the tracking update after one month grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
motymop:
I ordered a solar generator from aliexpress,i paid almost 32k for aliexpress delivery.

To let you know, i couldn't track the goods with the code they gave me.

Today i got a text message from top flight international logistics limited in ajoa estate telling me that my goods has arrived and that i have to pay $80 into one mr abgaje account.

I called the company and the lady who picked up said that is what is in her manifest.

Now i am wondering why do i have to pay $80 again
Omo just do ask they said, before your package go enter superstory

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
motymop:

To let you know, i couldn't track the goods with the code they gave me.

Today i got a text message from top flight international logistics limited in ajoa estate telling me that my goods has arrived and that i have to pay $80 into one mr abgaje account.

Now i am wondering why do i have to pay $80 again
They might have paid the import tax for you or intend to pay the tax with the money.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by motymop: 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
PubgAvicii:

Omo just do ask they said, before your package go enter superstory

It is pissing me off because i paid almost 32k for delivery and now i have to pay another $80
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by motymop: 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Babalegba:
They might have paid the import tax for you or intend to pay the tax with the money.

Damn, i am not happy.

Can i open a dispute?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
motymop:

Damn, i am not happy.

Can i open a dispute?
AliExpress made it clear in their t&cs that the customer is responsible for the import tax so you are unlikely to win a dispute based on that. You need to talk with the logistics company and if possible haggle the price downward. Even with the additional expenses,the product might still be cheaper bought from AliExpress than sourced for the Nigerian market.Do be very careful though as many logistics company cannot be trusted

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
motymop:

Damn, i am not happy.

Can i open a dispute?
Yes, you can if only the item was shipped with another courier other than the one you paid for. I'm 90% certain you'll win if you put up a good defence and reasonable partial refund.

If the above isn't the case, and the store didn't say anything about Duty fees in their terms and conditions, you may still try your luck but winning that is slim.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mkelv0106(m): 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
samcolee:

Received thanks
You welcome
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vocals: 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
do they charge you for using the card? What are the various charges involved

Just one time usage and it was a $1.09 and fees was $1 it was from the platform though.

That's why am looking at someone who needs to make payment so I can check it out.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vocals: 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
edoman2016:
can you help me made 22 dollars payment on aliexpress? I will pay you in naira.

Yes please come
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
Just came across this

Shop, Ship from China & Make ALL Payments in Naira
GIG Logistics has expanded its operations to CHINA to help customers in Nigeria shop from their Chinese stores/suppliers and ship to their doorstep in Nigeria with ease, all from the comfort of their homes and offices.

Customers, like you, can now shop items from Chinese stores with ease, pay in NAIRA, and enjoy fast delivery to Nigeria within 5-7 days for general goods and 14 days for electronic appliances.

We've also introduced KIM to make the process seamless for you! KIM is your personal shopping assistant, available to help you shop & ship from China to Nigeria without any hassle.

https://giglogistics.com/china-oversea

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
Vocals:

Just one time usage and it was a $1.09 and fees was $1 it was from the platform though.

That's why am looking at someone who needs to make payment so I can check it out.
Thanks Boss
Is the dollar card a bank dollar card like gtb dollar master card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vocals: 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Thanks Boss
Is the dollar card a bank dollar card like gtb dollar master card?

No
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
aieromon:
Just came across this

GIG? Trust them at your own peril!

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Heyamshay(m): 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Do you have an idea if it works for Spotify? Also what's the dollar limit?

azeecoboy:

Yes working effectively without otp sef
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 3:19am On Sep 23, 2022
aieromon:
Just came across this

Shop, Ship from China & Make ALL Payments in Naira
GIG Logistics has expanded its operations to CHINA to help customers in Nigeria shop from their Chinese stores/suppliers and ship to their doorstep in Nigeria with ease, all from the comfort of their homes and offices.

Customers, like you, can now shop items from Chinese stores with ease, pay in NAIRA, and enjoy fast delivery to Nigeria within 5-7 days for general goods and 14 days for electronic appliances.

We've also introduced KIM to make the process seamless for you! KIM is your personal shopping assistant, available to help you shop & ship from China to Nigeria without any hassle.

GiG logistics? Hehehehe. One chance straight!

@ Motymops story few posts back will be child's play.

The best GiG is good for is logistics within Nigeria and maybe purchases on e-commerce sites within Nigeria. But once your item goes international with them, ọmọ ńa OYO for you ò.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:40am On Sep 23, 2022
ceaser:

GiG logistics? Hehehehe. One chance straight!

@ Motymops story few posts back will be child's play.

The best GiG is good for is logistics within Nigeria and maybe purchases on e-commerce sites within Nigeria. But once your item goes international with them, ọmọ ńa OYO for you ò.
Their misrepresentation of facts plenty sef. I subscribed for their CLASS membership. They stated 20% discounts on shipments, priority shipments etc. as pecks. After subscribing, no discounts! I called and mailed them to complain but was told discount is only for shipments registered at their offices, not pickup/shipments ordered on GIGGo!

Imagine that! The ad and subscription are linked to GIGGo, same with registration. There is nothing to indicate or suggest that discounts are only applied if shipments are done at their offices. Priority mail is zero. Account officer isn't always responsive.

What they're manageably good at is interstate deliveries.

6 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dietola01(m): 7:48am On Sep 23, 2022
An order I made less than two weeks ago just entered custom clearing, Please how long does custom clearance take?

Another problem is I'm not currently in Port Harcourt, can I send someone to help me pick up the items incase they text/call/mail?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:32am On Sep 23, 2022
jboixxx:
Yes, you can if only the item was shipped with another courier other than the one you paid for. I'm 90% certain you'll win if you put up a good defence and reasonable partial refund.

If the above isn't the case, and the store didn't say anything about Duty fees in their terms and conditions, you may still try your luck but winning that is slim.

I guess the seller did play pranks with him concerning shipment. Order of such magnitude should be trackable up to the point of delivery. Yet, the seller gave him untrackable number.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:47am On Sep 23, 2022
jboixxx:
GIG? Trust them at your own peril!

Can you suggest a reliable one that ships bulk goods from China to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dietola01(m): 8:59am On Sep 23, 2022
dietola01:
An order I made less than two weeks ago just entered custom clearing, Please how long does custom clearance take?

Another problem is I'm not currently in Port Harcourt, can I send someone to help me pick up the items incase they text/call/mail?
I'm a first timer on the app, can someone please enlight me on this?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 9:57am On Sep 23, 2022
No limits checkout cool
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 9:59am On Sep 23, 2022
dietola01:

Items ends in R ,means it would be home delivery,and someone can receive on your behalf,better still someone can pick for you too.
Custom clearing takes between 24 hours - 3 days normal,abnormal can go up to 3 weeks grin
But you would definitely get notified once it's available for delivery.

Cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dietola01(m): 10:48am On Sep 23, 2022
noobody:

Items ends in R ,means it would be home delivery,and someone can receive on your behalf,better still someone can pick for you too.
Custom clearing takes between 24 hours - 3 days normal,abnormal can go up to 3 weeks grin
But you would definitely get notified once it's available for delivery.

Cheers
alright thanks Boss.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:12am On Sep 23, 2022
Tommynaku:

It depends on what you want to buy as different stores sells different items
All need to do is chat with them and explain the restrictions we have with our cards. Most of them are aware of this.
Boss u have not answered me which link did you use for your order?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
motymop:

Damn, i am not happy.

Can i open a dispute?

the matter complex a bit, a solar generator would invariable contain a lithium battery which is very expensive to ship legally, so seller must have used corner corner shipping...what is the weight of the item??.

you could post a link of the item so we look at it from an unbiased point.

las las...aliexpress has made it clear from day 1 that custom duty payment is the buyers headache...the initial money you paid was for shipping --- doesn't include custom duty.

be careful how u handle this matter, as your chances of winning a dispute is slim #myopinion
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
motymop:

To let you guys know, i couldn't track the goods with the code they gave me.

Today i got a text message from [b]top flight international logistics limited [/b]in ajoa estate telling me that my goods has arrived and that i have to pay $80 into one mr abgaje account.

Now i am wondering why do i have to pay $80 again?

Can someone explain

With my experience,I wouldn't pay the extra 80usd,
From what your narrated,you and the seller are on the one in business,
Except you are in dire need of the solar generator.
Open a dispute,your claim should be tracking is not valid,since you could not track it.
Tell the shipper or whoever to return the item back to where it came from,trust me,they won't return it,because I am very sure the seller has paid all necessary duties,the shipper is trying to rip you off,
Because you did not make any of such arrangement with the shipper,I wonder where he expects you to get extra 80usd.
Open dispute,show evidence the tracking is not valid,tell the shipper to send it back to China,
He and the seller would ensure you get your item.
Kindly note this is my one cent based on what you explaines above.

Cheers.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) ... (1437) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: newman10(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.