Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:58 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1079) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1400755 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) ... (1428) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:09am On Nov 12, 2022
morikee:
But the likes of chipper cash still charging 880 While dollar is currently at 700

They are very quick to do upward review, downward review will take em a month.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 6:41am On Nov 12, 2022
mctfopt:

They are very quick to do upward review, downward review will take em a month.

Naso everything for here dey quick to hike price but slow to review downward
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chizip(m): 7:00am On Nov 12, 2022
Imagine from leaving departure country to leaving transit country
Orders on transit for over 6 weeks

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dietola01(m): 8:32am On Nov 12, 2022
Chizip:
Imagine from leaving departure country to leaving transit country
Orders on transit for over 6 weeks
use speedaf website to track your package to get accurate information
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chizip(m): 9:18am On Nov 12, 2022
Order not on speedaf, I think it was shipped through nipost
dietola01:
use speedaf website to track your package to get accurate information
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zeenatulalameen(m): 9:56am On Nov 12, 2022
Pls can anyone who knows about firstbank multi currency card explain more to me about how it works. My key concerns are

1. Requirements before bank will issue it to me

2. Does it work on AliExpress

3. Is there monthly maintenance fee attached.

4. Will I have to deposit naira into my account and then used it to buy on AliExpress, or I will have to source for dollars myself.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by michealdeco: 10:23am On Nov 12, 2022
Who de do AliExpress checkout and your rate
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by EliteMike(m): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2022
Anyone tried going beyond the limits with zenith Bank?
I made an order of $22 earlier this week and another of $4 today with the same card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chibu4u2(m): 11:50am On Nov 12, 2022
EliteMike:
I made an order of $22 earlier this week and another of $4 today with the same card
Zenith bank is 27 dollars

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Incredible128: 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
EliteMike:
how much were u charged per dollar??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by EliteMike(m): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
Incredible128:
how much were u charged per dollar??
N523
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
EliteMike:

The limit, I learnt, is $27.
I did $26 yesterday with someone else's card. You can push more to see whether the limit is higher than that. Don't forget to feed us back on the outcome.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Incredible128: 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
EliteMike:

N523
Na wa o! Such high rate for a bank
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sleemoon(m): 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
Incredible128:
Na wa o! Such high rate for a bank

Still better than chipper it seems
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
EliteMike:
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
EliteMike:
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BentizilL: 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
cris83:

I did not use any as itz too expensive
Pls just tell me the one I can use..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lawalsodiq234: 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
Has anyone ordered to Ifo in Ogun state before and how long did it take?
I ordered my product for over 3 weeks now and nothing till now�
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Cyril009(m): 3:12am On Nov 13, 2022
EliteMike:

Useless zenith opened account on their website to make things faster
day 1 - tried to collect atm lady asked where I opened my account that I need to upgrade it
day 2 - came for the upgrade with all the required documents was there for like 4 hours as the only means of identification recognized by the bank I have is my NIN.
the NIN platform was down they couldn't do whatever they had to do went home disappointed,stressed and hungry...
day 3 - went to withdraw the money via the counter,two more days to the end of black Friday..
na so Dem start to dey push me front and back Dem Sha dey paint my withdrawal slip for me...
dem come say make I go customer service asked where I opened the account explained again,said I needed to I needed to activate my account not upgrade

why let the account be opened online if it can only receive money but can't withdraw cash,send money,get an ATM card or be used in any other way like like a regular account....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2022
Cyril009:

why let the account be opened online if it can only receive money but can't withdraw cash,send money,get an ATM card or be used in any other way like like a regular account....
Why not get their virtual Visa card? I opened my zenith bank account online, got the virtual Visa card, and have been using it for transactions. The only issue is that it doesn't work for international payments the last time I tried it, can't tell for now.

But it works for local payments effectively, use it and move your funds cool
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Cyril009(m): 10:57am On Nov 13, 2022
Fucklove:
Why not get their virtual Visa card? I opened my zenith bank account online, got the virtual Visa card, and have been using it for transactions. The only issue is that it doesn't work for international payments the last time I tried it, can't tell for now.

But it works for local payments effectively, use it and move your funds cool

international funds ni Koko, Zenith has a $27 monthly limit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ominie(m): 11:06am On Nov 13, 2022
Cyril009:

Useless zenith opened account on their website to make things faster
day 1 - tried to collect atm lady asked where I opened my account that I need to upgrade it
day 2 - came for the upgrade with all the required documents was there for like 4 hours as the only means of identification recognized by the bank I have is my NIN.
the NIN platform was down they couldn't do whatever they had to do went home disappointed,stressed and hungry...
day 3 - went to withdraw the money via the counter,two more days to the end of black Friday..
na so Dem start to dey push me front and back Dem Sha dey paint my withdrawal slip for me...
dem come say make I go customer service asked where I opened the account explained again,said I needed to I needed to activate my account not upgrade

A very useless bank indeed.. I experienced this same issue...couldn't get the ATM card for 3 days..like why will I open an account with you and you'd need to activate the account again....It took them almost a week to send my account no.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Cyril009(m): 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ominie:

A very useless bank indeed.. I experienced this same issue...couldn't get the ATM card for 3 days..like why will I open an account with you and you'd need to activate the account again....It took them almost a week to send my account no.

Did you open in the bank,website or app....
Useless bunch 11.11 has finally ended and I didn't buy shit will now buying at regular price on Monday if they give me the ATM....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
Cyril009:

Useless bunch 11.11 has finally ended and I didn't buy shit will now buying at regular price on Monday if they give me the ATM....

You can wait till Black Friday, 25th of Nov.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Cyril009(m): 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
Destinylink:

You can wait till Black Friday, 25th of Nov.
grin
Thank you Shinning my teeth in hd pro max will prices be as low as 11.11 or lower....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
Cyril009:

grin

Thank you Shinning my teeth in hd pro max
will prices be as low as 11.11 or lower....

grin grin grin
Prices won't be as low as 11:11 but you'll still get items at discount.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HocusPocus: 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
Good afternoon my bosses
Abeg who fit help me order pouch
Been trying since yesterday but it's not going through
It's saying payment failed
Any solution?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Michealeni: 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
Is it possible to use payoneer or grey to buy things on AliExpress... pls help out if you know.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SUPERPACK: 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
Michealeni:
Is it possible to use payoneer or grey to buy things on AliExpress... pls help out if you know.
if it is a non Nigerian AliExpress account. Like if you are based in UK or US that option will be there. For Nigerian accounts only cards are accepted
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ominie(m): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
Cyril009:

Did you open in the bank,website or app....

I went to the bank....I also missed out on the 11.11 sales

(1) (2) (3) ... (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) ... (1428) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: llakes4real, vincentont(m), Echo3 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.