Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1428319 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (1436) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
Update i got called to go and pick up my package.
Took approximately 1 month in transit.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nonny1212: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
IMAliyu:
Update i got called to go and pick up my package.
Took approximately 1 month in transit.
nice one!!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jiberi: 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
Please, should I query the order?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
Jiberi:
Please, should I query the order?
With the current situation with Nipost, i would recommend you request for a buyer protection extension.
But you can always open dispute.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jiberi: 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
@IamAliyu, can you describe how to go about the buyer protection extension stuff
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dgitrader(m): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
L
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IDeadshotz(m): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
IMAliyu:

Or you can go to your PO and report a missing parcel. They write your name and phone number and they check for it there and if you get luck they might find it if it's not stolen.

I noticed something the other day when i went to ask about my Registrated package that stopped tracking after "departing country of origin" and hasn't arrived. They opened a different site (that is not open to the public) for trackings and there i saw detailed information on the whereabouts of my package which is still in Lagos. You can ask for them to track it for you there.
But the best luck you have right now is to open dispute and get your money back.
I went there and they opened this same site I don't even know which one but she told me the package is in Lagos since and that since it's a phone I should pray it has not been seized by custom that I should just be patient it might arrive
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IDeadshotz(m): 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
jboixxx:

I've said it severally that NIPOST isn't fully functional for weeks now due to strike action of the dispatch partner of theirs. How do you expect packages to move from IMPC to your location when those responsible for it don't pick it/them up? Untracked items are pushed to POs than tracked items since the commencement of the strike.

It'll eventually be moved but not in their priority list for reasons best known to them. I've got over 5 items in same situation since 30/09.

Opening a dispute won't do anything cuz your item will likely be under 60days timeframe and since it's AliExpress Standard Shipping, it's 80% likely not to be entertained until last day.

You may ask the seller to extend buyer's protection period for you.
I am just growing impatient I heard you earlier when you said it and I confirmed it cause I got all my untracked items delivered already but I am just amazed
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IDeadshotz(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
IMAliyu:

Maybe someone in this thread is more likely to help you.
https://nairaland.com/57524/package-delivery-problems-usps-nipost/71

Someone named yomez 4 cool has helped some people track their items.
Thank you so much I'd surely check it out
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acorntree(m): 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
is Nipost fully operational now?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
I have just received an order from AliExpress through UPS, I was surprised when the delivery man said he was calling from UPS, I think NIPOST is having a problem at the moment.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eliok(m): 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
Kamaye:
I have just received an order from AliExpress through UPS, I was surprised when the delivery man said he was calling from UPS, I think NIPOST is having a problem at the moment.
how long did it take to arrive?
How much did you pay for shipping
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babanhajiya(m): 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
eliok:
how long did it take to arrive?
How much did you pay for shipping
as long as aliexpress shipped it, I think he won't pay anything to UPS, it is the responsibility of NIPOST to deliver it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eliok(m): 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
Babanhajiya:
as long as aliexpress shipped it, I think he won't pay anything to UPS, it is the responsibility of NIPOST to deliver it.
when you ship by China air. Will it pass through nipost
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
IDeadshotz:

I went there and they opened this same site I don't even know which one but she told me the package is in Lagos since and that since it's a phone I should pray it has not been seized by custom that I should just be patient it might arrive
Ok.
I don't think it will be seized by customs because it's not an illegal item unless it has a false customs declaration and they find out. Usually in a worst case scenario they make you pay custom duties when you go to collect at the PO.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babanhajiya(m): 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
eliok:
when you ship by China air. Will it pass through nipost
of course, unless you choose DHL or EMS, all shipping will come through NIPOST.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
Jiberi:
@IamAliyu, can you describe how to go about the buyer protection extension stuff
Sorry not sure if it's too late for my reply.
You log in to AliExpress through pc, go to your order, you should see an option for request buyer protection extension from seller on your order.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by youngelder(m): 12:36am On Oct 31, 2019
Please how'd I pay? It keeps rejecting my card.

I bank with Polaris bank..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 12:39am On Oct 31, 2019
youngelder:
Please how'd I pay? It keeps rejecting my card.

I bank with Polaris bank..
Is it a master card or visa. Verve wouldn't work.
And when it comes to online transactions Gtb and zenith are usually the best.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sammiel: 5:52am On Oct 31, 2019
SCOOPERJEF:
how many is urs giving you. not worried about speed i am just worried about the inflated size
Trust me there is no inflation in the memory capacity. I still have the card on my redmi 7 as I am sending this message to you, with videos of about 20GB and there are no issues at all. All files on it work fine.

My phone has 2gb ram and perhaps that contributes to my having relatively lower speed of about 18 to 20 mb/s, since some buyers claimed that they got up to 40mb/s. And that is not a problem for me as well.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dabosuker(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2019
IDeadshotz:
Well I've been waiting for this parcel I ordered since 9th of September and I can't help but say I have grown impatient I ordered other stuff on same day and they have all arrived, I ordered a few stuff this month on 11th and they arrived but this particular parcel hasn't arrived but for some reason NiPost has it in their system forcing me to believe it might be here but stuck somewhere

I am in the same boat. I ordered a phone on the 13th of September and when i track on Nipost site that's the exactly what i see. All the items i ordered after that , including the ones i ordered on the 2nd of October , have all arrived, except this phone. Its really frustrating. I am just waiting out time to ask for a refund and then try again.

I don't think it has any thing to do with strike. All the other items i ordered after this have arrived , including a tablet and all i used Aliexpress standard shipping.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SCOOPERJEF(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2019
Sammiel:
Trust me there is no inflation in the memory capacity. I still have the card on my redmi 7 as I am sending this message to you, with videos of about 20GB and there are no issues at all. All files on it work fine.

My phone has 2gb ram and perhaps that contributes to my having relatively lower speed of about 18 to 20 mb/s, since some buyers claimed that they got up to 40mb/s. And that is not a problem for me as well.
thanks for the replies. Plz help me with the page and how many days did it take before the card got to you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by youngelder(m): 11:13am On Oct 31, 2019
IMAliyu:

Is it a master card or visa. Verve wouldn't work.
And when it comes to online transactions Gtb and zenith are usually the best.

Mastercard ooo.

I just tire....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TomorrowToday: 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
dabosuker:

I am in the same boat. I ordered a phone on the 13th of September and when i track on Nipost site that's the exactly what i see. All the items i ordered after that , including the ones i ordered on the 2nd of October , have all arrived, except this phone. Its really frustrating. I am just waiting out time to ask for a refund and then try again.

I don't think it has any thing to do with strike. All the other items i ordered after this have arrived , including a tablet and all i used Aliexpress standard shipping.

Tablet!

Pls am also considering buying a 10.1 inches sized tablet from Aliexpress. I chose to go for a branded product and so far I have my eyes on ANRY and ZONNYOU.

But am skeptical a bit. There specs are all I would want in a modern tablet: 4G LTE, 4GB RAM, larger memory space and Android 9. The ones I have seen cost less than 30k.

Am a but worried however because of my experience with Jumia tablets having deceitful specs stated on the website but when you get the actual tablet it turns out to be not what you expected.

Pls did the tablet you bought on AliExpress meet your expectations; were the specs listed on the website same as what you actually got.

What advice can you give one buying a tablet or phone from Aliexpress.

Can you please share the link of your tablet let me look it up please.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
11.11 tins

Coupon galore

Las Las everything go waste

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
Can I order trouser using aliexpress without customs seizing it and asking for import duty
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
nani667:
11.11 tins

Coupon galore

Las Las everything go waste
Useless coupons cheesy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
jboixxx:

Useless coupons cheesy

If only e get way to convert that money to cash angry

See as 100K dey waste on top useless coupons
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dahgifted(m): 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
Please is there any disadvantage if one order's shoes men sneakers precisely from aliexpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
nani667:

If only e get way to convert that money to cash angry

See as 100K dey waste on top useless coupons
Hehehe! Just chat the cc up for conversion.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
dahgifted:
Please is there any disadvantage if one order's shoes men sneakers precisely from aliexpress?
Just know your size(s) and you're good.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dahgifted(m): 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
jboixxx:

Just know your size(s) and you're good.
am confused about postal code am in lagos mile 12 precisely how will i know the postal code and post office where it ll be delivered?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (1436) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.