Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1435535 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (1437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fox97(m): 10:17pm On May 20, 2020
iKingsley:
where did you get this?
It doesn't seem like a tracking number.
AliExpress, na my tracking number
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bigrovar(m): 10:25pm On May 20, 2020
kingzleyz:
DHL should pick up my package ehh from service provider
same boat as you. Mine has not even showed up in tracking. something that was shipped on the 16th .. rona no try at all
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nexcarfini: 10:36pm On May 20, 2020
fibonacci2526:

To be fair, the below order was even dispatched before the one that arrived yesterday and it is yet to arrive.

Maybe it has something to do with the class/type of package ordered for.
Than one I mentioned earlier, ordered the same time as yours is a phone, what's yours?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BoldassBadasser(m): 11:00pm On May 20, 2020
lavenderjade:

Singpost just de yan trash

Does this mean that the seller hasn't sent our package to singpost.. Because I don't understand � I even tried tracking my item directly on singpost site and keep getting the response that my item can't be found... Honestly I'm confused and this is my time of shopping from AE
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Topmaike007(m): 11:59pm On May 20, 2020
lavenderjade:

Dead fone... LG don fade.. Dem only gud fr audio
with this your type of comment you don't know LG cos if you do you won't drop this type of comment about the brand it's still better than Samsung in my own opinion... Try and checkout LG v40 and see premium gadget in low price

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LORDSKULL: 2:35am On May 21, 2020
Pls famz do help me solve this issue with my mastercard... Anytime I want to buy from AliExpress I get this...

Pls how can I write successful appeal to them?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kingzleyz: 5:58am On May 21, 2020
bigrovar:
same boat as you. Mine has not even showed up in tracking. something that was shipped on the 16th .. rona no try at all

Mine was shipped on 13th
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TrebleChamp(m): 6:39am On May 21, 2020
After waiting for 74+ days (since 1st march) without receiving my package, now i will have to wait another 42 days (seller extended by bp) hoping the package arrives. My first AliExpress experience hasn't been a good one at all, no thanks to Covid-19 pandemic.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 7:03am On May 21, 2020
Nexcarfini:

Maybe it has something to do with the class/type of package ordered for.
Than one I mentioned earlier, ordered the same time as yours is a phone, what's yours?

The two orders were for phone accessories. Stopped buying phones from AliExpress because of their unreliability.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:09am On May 21, 2020
LORDSKULL:
Pls famz do help me solve this issue with my mastercard... Anytime I want to buy from AliExpress I get this...

The message is loud and clear: submit an appeal (bank statement and valid govt ID for account verification).
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kingzleyz: 8:31am On May 21, 2020
fibonacci2526:

The two orders were for phone accessories. Stopped buying phones from AliExpress because of their unreliability.

Dey are reliable.. Its just d corona
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 8:48am On May 21, 2020
kingzleyz:

Dey are reliable.. Its just d corona

Speaking from experience, pre the Corona they weren't reliable.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kingzleyz: 8:58am On May 21, 2020
fibonacci2526:

Me too am speaking from expérience all phone av ordered before d corona came exactly 2weeks as stated.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 9:04am On May 21, 2020
kingzleyz:

Me too am speaking from expérience all phone av ordered before d corona came exactly 2weeks as stated.

Okay.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Midex88(m): 9:26am On May 21, 2020
kingzleyz:

This is just bringing reasons to be worried as I ordered a phone from ali express last week. And the expected delivery date is June 4-19.
Am worried
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 9:27am On May 21, 2020
4px isn’t shipping out of Hong Kong

fibonacci2526:

4px, phone won't be trackable once it leaves China. Don't even bother tracking it,just wait for the PO to call u.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 9:31am On May 21, 2020
It’s 4px theyve refused to send the parcels and I don’t know why ,
Passenger flight rates are always cheaper but given the situation at hand considerations should be made honestly if I get hold of this order after I’ve been refunded I will Delay repaying the same way I was delayed
An eye for an eye

lavenderjade:

Singpost just de yan trash
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bigrovar(m): 10:13am On May 21, 2020
fibonacci2526:

It all depends on the seller, Aliexpress is like nairaland. It is a platform where people come and display their wears. It is up to the buyer to do some due diligent to know who is reliable and who isn't. Below now I use to focus on the ratings of the item I want to buy.. But I have learned that sellers ratings is even more important especially the shipping speed and communication ratings. I don't by from sellers with shipping speed below 4.5. Many sellers are in fact drop shippers, they don't have any item in stock, rather they wait for you to order then sort the item, sometimes sorting takes time because they will be looking for the cheapest to increase markup. On a whole aliexpress could do more to improve buyer's experience and punish those dubious sellers.

I once reported a seller to them, I got an item from him and after 6 days of processing only to tell me he was out of stock (all this while product page staged he had over a 1000 items in store) He then asked me to cancel and select other reasons. I cancelled and selected product out of stock, and he refused to approve my cancellation. I had to report him to aliexpress team via chat (their chat service is very good) and I was awarded an coupon of 17 dollars for my troubles and the item was cancelled and refunded to me.

Unfortunately the store is still operating and the item still on sale. nothing was done to the seller.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:29am On May 21, 2020
4px isn't a shipper but a first line delivery service, if I'm not mistaken. Even if they're, AliExpress hardly ship phones with any other shipping method other than AeSS and DHL.
Midex88:

This is just bringing reasons to be worried as I ordered a phone from ali express last week. And the expected delivery date is June 4-19.
Am worried

Forget the EDD and relax. No amount of worry will deliver your order sooner than it should.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Midex88(m): 11:52am On May 21, 2020
jboixxx:
4px isn't a shipper but a first line delivery service, if I'm not mistaken. Even if they're, AliExpress hardly ship phones with any other shipping method other than AeSS and DHL.
Forget the EDD and relax. No amount of worry will deliver your order sooner than it should.

You mean it will be delivered within the specified time?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 11:55am On May 21, 2020
LORDSKULL:

Check here.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 12:25pm On May 21, 2020
bigrovar:

It all depends on the seller, Aliexpress is like nairaland. It is a platform where people come and display their wears. It is up to the buyer to do some due diligent to know who is reliable and who isn't. Below now I use to focus on the ratings of the item I want to buy.. But I have learned that sellers ratings is even more important especially the shipping speed and communication ratings. I don't by from sellers with shipping speed below 4.5. Many sellers are in fact drop shippers, they don't have any item in stock, rather they wait for you to order then sort the item, sometimes sorting takes time because they will be looking for the cheapest to increase markup. On a whole aliexpress could do more to improve buyer's experience and punish those dubious sellers.

I once reported a seller to them, I got an item from him and after 6 days of processing only to tell me he was out of stock (all this while product page staged he had over a 1000 items in store) He then asked me to cancel and select other reasons. I cancelled and selected product out of stock, and he refused to approve my cancellation. I had to report him to aliexpress team via chat (their chat service is very good) and I was awarded an coupon of 17 dollars for my troubles and the item was cancelled and refunded to me.

Unfortunately the store is still operating and the item still on sale. nothing was done to the seller.

Am not referring to the sellers here, the orders I made from December to January did not get delivered. Been buying from AliExpress for over 4years now and I can say for a matter of fact that their services have been unreliable and erratic since late last year compared to years back.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GrandMufti: 12:41pm On May 21, 2020
fibonacci2526:

Am not referring to the sellers here, the orders I made from December to January did not get delivered. Been buying from AliExpress for over 4years now and I can say for a matter of fact that their services have been unreliable and erratic since late last year compared to years back.

The long epistle though
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ebubemg(m): 12:55pm On May 21, 2020
lavenderjade:

Dead fone... LG don fade.. Dem only gud fr audio
stfu
What do you know about phone
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 1:00pm On May 21, 2020
GrandMufti:

The long epistle though

grin grin I swear I no read am at all. I stopped when he said something about buyers doing due diligence.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GrandMufti: 1:03pm On May 21, 2020
fibonacci2526:

grin grin I swear I no read am at all. I stopped when he said something about buyers doing due diligence.

grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 1:22pm On May 21, 2020
fibonacci2526:

It's been erratic due to coro. But the good thing is you'll only lose time but not your money. Although time = money grin. Coro is on the beat, the world gonna dance. These days just order things you need that is not urgent because every post is nowadays slower.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 2:43pm On May 21, 2020
mctfopt:

It's been erratic due to coro. But the good thing is you'll only lose time but not your money. Although time = money grin. Coro is on the beat, the world gonna dance. These days just order things you need that is not urgent because every post is nowadays slower.
yes, even DHL takes time in picking shipment, when when they do, it will always come so fast
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Trexate: 3:50pm On May 21, 2020
Hello folks don't give up on your orders. My 2 orders of March 12th just arrived at destination country today.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by awoo47: 4:04pm On May 21, 2020
Midex88:

Am worried
youre very funny. When u knw dere lots of issues.
anyways u might be lucky
if not prepare to wait 100days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by awoo47: 4:05pm On May 21, 2020
Trexate:
Hello folks don't give up on your orders. My 2 orders of March 12th just arrived at destination country today.
wow
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nexcarfini: 4:08pm On May 21, 2020
awoo47:
youre very funny. When u knw dere lots of issues.
anyways u might be lucky
if not prepare to wait 100days

True story..

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (1437) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: zenith4biz(m), IMAliyu(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.