Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,141 members, 7,780,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:18 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1400210 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (1428) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 2felix(m): 6:08pm On May 23, 2020
Which bank account is best used to pay for Aliexpress Shopping?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 6:19pm On May 23, 2020
jboixxx:
Hehehehe. Extension of "BP" imminent!

lolll.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by romoruyi(m): 6:58pm On May 23, 2020
SilentVboy:
Guy, better suspend any purchase for now ooo. I ordered since last week of Feb 2020 and up till now it has not arrived Akwaibom state.

Though the sellers keep extending the period for me after I asked them to.

I placed an order immediately after the lockdown and it has left the country of origin. Hopefully next week it will be here.

I have already collected some of my items for April sef.

But u have to make sure you are using aliexpress standard shipping or any logistic that gives you a tracking number that starts with RR, RB, RV, RH or the likes of it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 7:16pm On May 23, 2020
romoruyi:

I placed an order immediately after the lockdown and it has left the country of origin. Hopefully next week it will be here.

I have already collected some of my items for April sef.

But u have to make sure you are using aliexpress standard shipping or any logistic that gives you a tracking number that starts with RR, RB, RV, RH or the likes of it.

Did it clearly states despatched to overseas when you track it on 17track. If you are going with what you saw on your order page via AliExpress, I can say for sure that your item is still in China. Track it on 17track or cainao global to know the real status of your order.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 23, 2020
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 23, 2020
not yet i will do dat on monday

johnshagb:

You're welcome. Hope you could reach him?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbengakolade1(m): 8:30pm On May 23, 2020
Please anyone to train me on alliexpress shopping
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by romoruyi(m): 9:22pm On May 23, 2020
fibonacci2526:

Did it clearly states despatched to overseas when you track it on 17track. If you are going with what you saw on your order page via AliExpress, I can say for sure that your item is still in China. Track it on 17track or cainao global to know the real status of your order.

Here it is on its way.....

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 9:25pm On May 23, 2020
romoruyi:

Here it is on its way.....

Wow, that was very fast.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by romoruyi(m): 9:26pm On May 23, 2020
fibonacci2526:

Wow, that was very fast.

There is unique way you can do that; but u have to study aliexpress very well.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:22pm On May 23, 2020
romoruyi:

grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nexcarfini: 10:41pm On May 23, 2020
romoruyi:

Please share..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by realest2(m): 11:08pm On May 23, 2020
guys, is it advisable to order for a phone right now? i need it in less than two months
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 23, 2020
realest2:
guys, is it advisable to order for a phone right now? i need it in less than two months
my phone since march never dispatch
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 2:54am On May 24, 2020
2felix:
Which bank account is best used to pay for Aliexpress Shopping?

In my opinion, I'll say GTB due to their rates which is often lower than the other banks. But expect to get their SMS debit later (sometimes days later). But if you are in a hurry to know how much you got debited, log into your bank app and check your balance before purchase. Log in again after purchase and check it. The difference is how much you got charged. You can divide this amount by the dollars you were charged to get the rate per $. Good luck.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 2felix(m): 3:05am On May 24, 2020
mctfopt:

In my opinion, I'll say GTB due to their rates which is often lower than the other banks. But expect to get their SMS debit later (sometimes days later). But if you are in a hurry to know how much you got debited, log into your bank app and check your balance before purchase. Log in again after purchase and check it. The difference is how much you got charged. You can divide this amount by the dollars you were charged to get the rate per $. Good luck.
Thanks
Any special ACC or just savings account Will do
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 4:05am On May 24, 2020
2felix:

Thanks
Any special ACC or just savings account Will do

Account type doesn't matter as long as the debit card is Visa or MasterCard.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:24am On May 24, 2020
Pleasantly surprised that NIPOST customer care works grin grin

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:34am On May 24, 2020
mctfopt:
Pleasantly surprised that NIPOST customer care works grin grin
It has always been an EFFECTIVE too.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 11:15am On May 24, 2020
jboixxx:
It has always been an EFFECTIVE too.

Never knew. I just decided to try it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 2felix(m): 11:57am On May 24, 2020
mctfopt:

Account type doesn't matter as long as the debit card is Visa or MasterCard.
So verve can't work it?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 12:40pm On May 24, 2020
2felix:

So verve can't work it?

Can't work for AE, eBay, Alibaba, Amazon, etc. May work for NaijA sites; not sure though.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 2felix(m): 1:07pm On May 24, 2020
mctfopt:

Can't work for AE, eBay, Alibaba, Amazon, etc. May work for NaijA sites; not sure though.

Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rajioba1: 2:22pm On May 24, 2020
My order is showing Despatched to OverSeas Postal Admin (From SG/SIN to NG/LOS), does that mean that it would arrive soon?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by thormeydey: 2:24pm On May 24, 2020
Rajioba1:
My order is showing Despatched to OverSeas Postal Admin (From SG/SIN to NG/LOS), does that mean that it would arrive soon?
When did you order? And hopefully, it should arrive "soon".
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acorntree(m): 2:55pm On May 24, 2020
Rajioba1:

You may still wait for at least a month or more b4 you will receive it. This is an order that shows arrived since 20th of April and uptill now nothing received.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:36pm On May 24, 2020
acorntree:

You may still wait for at least a month or more b4 you will receive it. This is an order that shows arrived since 20th of April and uptill now nothing received.
This isn't in 9ja yet.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rajioba1: 3:41pm On May 24, 2020
thormeydey:

When did you order? And hopefully, it should arrive "soon".
May 5 ���
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rajioba1: 3:41pm On May 24, 2020
acorntree:

I ordered it may 5 undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acorntree(m): 3:53pm On May 24, 2020
jboixxx:
This isn't in 9ja yet.

Not in Naija kee. Sent since 19th march. Over 2 months now!!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acorntree(m): 3:54pm On May 24, 2020
Rajioba1:

I ordered it may 5 undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Mine has been sent since 19th march, uptill now no show.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bigrovar(m): 4:03pm On May 24, 2020
DHL finally picked my package o, it has now showed up on their tracking page 9 days after it officially shipped. The next stage now is customs. Can anyone share their experience? How much (in percentage) did you pay.. The custom CET spreadsheet showed that Telephone and wireless devices are suppose to be charged 17% import duty and 7.5% VAT. my particular goods is was decleared as $150 if that counts. Anyone here share their experience?

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (1428) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: icon91(m), llakes4real and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.