Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1435127 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) ... (1437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Spunkyspunk10(m): 1:45am On Mar 17, 2023
Ade2023:

Use Chipper card or Tribapay or Klasha. They all worked fine on Aliexpress
Thank you, I'd do just that!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oloko1859(m): 10:10am On Mar 17, 2023
ConfirmBlog:

Try again, made a purchase of $14.21 with mine yesterday.

What was the response you got

Says I've exceeded my limit & what i wanted to get was just about $9
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oloko1859(m): 10:11am On Mar 17, 2023
oloko1859:

Says I've exceeded my limit & what i wanted to get was just about $9

Ive tried multiple times, i even tried with an item of $5
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sleemoon(m): 10:19am On Mar 17, 2023
oloko1859:
It could be network...
Better still.. login to ur AE on desktop or through chrome browser and try again
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oloko1859(m): 10:21am On Mar 17, 2023
sleemoon:

It could be network...
Better still.. login to ur AE on desktop or through chrome browser and try again

Ok, will try that today, tnks

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sleemoon(m): 10:22am On Mar 17, 2023
oloko1859:

Ok, will try that today, tnks

Wait which Visa Card are you trying to use first?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Scientheosopher(m): 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
yomalex:
Stanbic card $15 limit or Sign up on Klasha Minimum topup is $5 you get ₦1000 extra topup with this link https://s.klasha.com/p1mG
What's the current Klasha rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oloko1859(m): 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2023
sleemoon:

Wait which Visa Card are you trying to use first?

Stanbic mastercard

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yhenny(f): 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
yhenny:
Hello everyone please does anyone have VI post office contact, made an order since January 11th the tracking is stuck at arrived at Linehaul office, when I chat with the seller she said the item was at VI post office meanwhile my address states VGC.
Update went to the VI post office and was told that the tracking number didn’t start with RC so it’s not with them. Attached is the last update on the tracking. Has anyone experienced this please?

1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 11:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
yhenny:
Update went to the VI post office and was told that the tracking number didn’t start with RC so it’s not with them. Attached is the last update on the tracking. Has anyone experienced this please?

Is this your first time shipping to your address?

On March 13, you posted that it was stuck at "Arrived at linehaul office", but your screenshot is saying otherwise?

It was already at "Arrived at facility" when you made your initial post 🤷🏽‍♂️
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sofdoc1: 11:58pm On Mar 17, 2023
Guys, please what app has the best rate right now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 4:20am On Mar 18, 2023
Scientheosopher:

What's the current Klasha rate?
₦763.20
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:42am On Mar 18, 2023
yhenny:
Your package is at the PO but you definitely showed them the outdated tracking number as what was given by AliExpress would have been updated to a new tracking number; same will be on the package, hence, is what NIPOST will have. Check your tracking to see a new one.

That is economic Cainiao shipping. Tracking terminates at IMPC, which is the norm.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NACE13: 11:27am On Mar 18, 2023
jboixxx:
They're Naira cards except you have acquired a dollar card earlier.

Naira cards are limited to $0 now except Stanbic ibtc that still offers $15pm.

Hello, bro. I need to purchase a few charging boards for my power banks that got bad. They cost less than $10. Can you help me out.
I have searched almost all electronics stores but haven't been positive. Thank God I finally found them on AE
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ade2023: 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
NACE13:

Hello, bro. I need to purchase a few charging boards for my power banks that got bad. They cost less than $10. Can you help me out.
I have searched almost all electronics stores but haven't been positive. Thank God I finally found them on AE
you can do this yourself. Get a virtual dollar card and make the purchase
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by FBIBOT(m): 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
sofdoc1:
Payday around 745

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
FBIBOT:

Payday around 745

whats the procedure for getting this card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by FBIBOT(m): 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
earthrealm:

whats the procedure for getting this card?

Used to be simple just download the app use your bvn to verify you will be issued us bank account then you can create either mastercard or Visa card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dmike(m): 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
I want to place an order on AliExpress, between chipper cash and Klasha and payday, which has the best dollar rate.

Also any other recommendations for virtual card that is tested and trusted.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NACE13: 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ade2023:
you can do this yourself. Get a virtual dollar card and make the purchase

Not to be a PITA but can you point me in the right direction on how to do that.
Please, give me the best out there to start with.
Thank you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Scientheosopher(m): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
yomalex:
₦763.20
OK.
#Thanks.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dmike:
I want to place an order on AliExpress, between chipper cash and Klasha and payday, which has the best dollar rate.

I use klasha so I will recommend it.
No hidden charges
Whatever you add is available for use on your card. Sign up on Klasha Minimum topup is $5 current rate is 763.20 https://s.klasha.com/p1mG extra ₦1k topup when you use the link

cc: NACE13
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
sofdoc1:
klasha is currently 763.20 https://s.klasha.com/p1mG

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dmike:

payday
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
FBIBOT:

Payday around 745
Heard it's about 759/$
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
If anyone gives you a rate less than BMR, na lie. None of these apps will give such but only the "coins" apps give better rates than BMR.

Look well o. No talk sey you ain't warned.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by FBIBOT(m): 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
jboixxx:
Heard it's about 759/$

It flaunt daily and at times per hour
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yhenny(f): 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
BannedUser:

Is this your first time shipping to your address?

On March 13, you posted that it was stuck at "Arrived at linehaul office", but your screenshot is saying otherwise?

It was already at "Arrived at facility" when you made your initial post 🤷🏽‍♂️

This is not my first time but Speedaf has always delivered my package. The arrived at linehaul was what AliExpress was showing me, I had to use another tracking site to get this.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yhenny(f): 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
jboixxx:
Your package is at the PO but you definitely showed them the outdated tracking number as what was given by AliExpress would have been updated to a new tracking number; same will be on the package, hence, is what NIPOST will have. Check your tracking to see a new one.

That is economic Cainiao shipping. Tracking terminates at IMPC, which is the norm.
I just checked now but even that other tracking number doesn’t have RC
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
yhenny:
I just checked now but even that other tracking number doesn’t have RC
RC = records? If there's a new tracking number, that's what you should give NIPOST. Unregistered items can't be tracked once in 9ja but NIPOST will have a record of it once they've received it at your PO. Still visit them.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
yhenny:
This is not my first time but Speedaf has always delivered my package. The arrived at linehaul was what AliExpress was showing me, I had to use another tracking site to get this.
I keep telling people that shipping company is dependent on AliExpress, especially if it's AliExpress Standard or Selection shippings.

Cainiao can be delivered by Speedaf and they can be handed over to NIPOST upon arrival in 9ja, so, nothing is certain.

You need your safe mental health, buy and prepare your mind for 65/70 days wait time. I don't stress myself on this tracking thing especially if not handled by Speedaf.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mujaya1(m): 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
This app is best so far,if you want to get Dollar at best rate, better than payday, i use it always to buy anything at aliexpress.

https://app.wevesti.com/register?referalCode=epqa63NSq

(1) (2) (3) ... (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) ... (1437) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.