Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1428304 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (1436) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 2felix(m): 3:18am On May 25, 2020
thormeydey:

Proximity to what?
To where I stay
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bigrovar(m): 3:30am On May 25, 2020
kingzleyz:

Tor i no know y dem never carry mine
wow, it was picked up on thr 13th way before mine was even shipped!!! sometime aren't right. If I were you I would be mailing DHL support from all angles, email and twitter. DHL international oo, they are a bit more responsive there
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bigrovar(m): 3:35am On May 25, 2020
kingzleyz:

when was the last update you received?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 3:51am On May 25, 2020
2felix:

Apart from Gtb bank which other bank is good for AE?. I m thinking of access bank cause of proximity

Last time I used it, it's $ rate was higher than GTB. But you can always try now and update the house the current rate. Who knows it may be the cheaper option.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 6:12am On May 25, 2020
kingzleyz:

click 'show details'
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 2felix(m): 7:39am On May 25, 2020
mctfopt:

Last time I used it, it's $ rate was higher than GTB. But you can always try now and update the house the current rate. Who knows it may be the cheaper option.
But if I purchase something using AE users account, can I use my wife or any other person bank account or MasterCard to pay, is it acceptable?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by obisite: 7:58am On May 25, 2020
Good day.. Any has an agent who can help ship an item worth 45kg in to Nigeria from China...!??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 9:01am On May 25, 2020
2felix:

But if I purchase something using AE users account, can I use my wife or any other person bank account or MasterCard to pay, is it acceptable?

Yes.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kingzleyz: 9:06am On May 25, 2020
bigrovar:

when was the last update you received?

On track24 dis is wat it is show as last update..

Try checking urs on track 24 ..den drop d ss let me see

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kingzleyz: 9:08am On May 25, 2020
iKingsley:
click 'show details'

Dis is wat it is showing

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 9:23am On May 25, 2020
busuyi44:

Yes na
Do ur Maths again cheesy
191k phone attracted 45k in total---duty, vat etc
50k tablet+keyboard attracted 9.5k in total - - - duty, vat etc

Maybe d charges were haphazardly done

I bought realme x2 103k last year November... Custom put #40k as d worth and charged me #7k.. If tonsay dem b know d prick den dem for kill me.... Na wa o... Dis corona don awaken dier beast mode again.... If ur tracking just show Hand over to custom... Know sey e don red
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 9:27am On May 25, 2020
Out of my 4 items , one that was handed over to airline on the 13th of April just left Hong Kong
This is insane

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 9:27am On May 25, 2020
2felix:

Yeah, you can do that. Just remember whatever account you used will be credited if you run into a case that gets you a refund.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bigrovar(m): 9:39am On May 25, 2020
lavenderjade:

I bought realme x2 103k last year November... Custom put #40k as d worth and charged me #7k.. If tonsay dem b know d prick den dem for kill me.... Na wa o... Dis corona don awaken dier beast mode again.... If ur tracking just show Hand over to custom... Know sey e don red

This might be because they often disregard phone from "unknown" manufacturers. They tend to horn in on the known guys like apple iphone, samsung and LG.. They probably have a phone price list database and if your device's name is not there, you can get a free pass. (I hope oneplus passes under their rader)

In any case, if I get an outrageous duty, I would appeal for a review (This advise is from a friend who works in the legals and compliance of one of the Big international logistic companies) and state that the item is personal, and state the price.. often time you get a downward review if you do that.. It might just take time.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bigrovar(m): 9:51am On May 25, 2020
SpeedRacer:
Out of my 4 items , one that was handed over to airline on the 13th of April just left Hong Kong
This is insane
I think I have been lucky, items which were ordered on the 12th may, and shipped on the 13th Despatched to destination country on 20th may which is about 6 days since shipped, 2 items from 2 different sellers actually. Even the item i got on the 18th of April (and which uses economic non registered mail) has left the country. I used Ali express shipper if it helps anyone.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 10:29am On May 25, 2020
kingzleyz:

Dis is wat it is showing
just chill, they will pick soon
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 2felix(m): 11:19am On May 25, 2020
bigrovar:

This might be because they often disregard phone from "unknown" manufacturers. They tend to horn in on the known guys like apple iphone, samsung and LG.. They probably have a phone price list database and if your device's name is not there, you can get a free pass. (I hope oneplus passes under their rader)

In any case, if I get an outrageous duty, I would appeal for a review (This advise is from a friend who works in the legals and compliance of one of the Big international logistic companies) and state that the item is personal, and state the price.. often time you get a downward review if you do that.. It might just take time.

pls talking of disregarding phone from "unknown"
manufacturers. I want to order for Teclast P 8 0 X 4G tablet 2gb ram 32 rom at about N40 k . I dont know if its a good buy or there are other better brands, products or models at that price.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by thormeydey: 11:30am On May 25, 2020

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:49am On May 25, 2020
thormeydey:
Oya na ...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kingzleyz: 12:01pm On May 25, 2020
bigrovar:

wow, it was picked up on thr 13th way before mine was even shipped!!! sometime aren't right. If I were you I would be mailing DHL support from all angles, email and twitter. DHL international oo, they are a bit more responsive there

U no answer my previous msg
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 12:13pm On May 25, 2020
obisite:
Good day.. Any has an agent who can help ship an item worth 45kg in to Nigeria from China...!??

This is something that is a bit difficult here. Keep looking anyways, you may just get a great agent.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Maxcoded: 1:00pm On May 25, 2020
Thanks to whoever contacted nipost and then post the screenshot, I was able to get in touch with them for clarification

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bigrovar(m): 1:22pm On May 25, 2020
2felix:

pls talking of disregarding phone from "unknown"
manufacturers. I want to order for Teclast P 8 0 X 4G tablet 2gb ram 32 rom at about N40 k . I dont know if its a good buy or there are other better brands, products or models at that price.

Best to check review. Buying from unknown brands comes with lots of risk. Price alone does not tell the whole story, lots of corners are using cut which are not obvious. If you can not find any review on youtube then find something else.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 2felix(m): 1:35pm On May 25, 2020
bigrovar:

Best to check review. Buying from unknown brands comes with lots of risk. Price alone does not tell the whole story, lots of corners are using cut which are not obvious. If you can not find any review on youtube then find something else.

thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 2:02pm On May 25, 2020
SpeedRacer:
This is insane
Your own good o

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dennisworld1(m): 2:08pm On May 25, 2020
Pls house if custom wants to charge on aliexpress item will they call me on phone or the post office will be the one to call me.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dennisworld1(m): 2:09pm On May 25, 2020
Also can I make order from aliexpress now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:02pm On May 25, 2020
dennisworld1:
Also can I make order from aliexpress now.
Not advisable but if you can't wait 3months or more, go ahead.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:03pm On May 25, 2020
dennisworld1:
Pls house if custom wants to charge on aliexpress item will they call me on phone or the post office will be the one to call me.
NCS won't call you but will attach your invoice with your package for NIPOST to deliver. You're to defray the invoice before you will be handed over your package. If you use DHL shipping method, DHL will call you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 3:22pm On May 25, 2020
dennisworld1:

You will know if you will ve charged if your track number shows Handed over to custom

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dex711: 5:00pm On May 25, 2020
lavenderjade:

You will know if you will ve charged if your track number shows Handed over to custom

Does the held by custom mean what u meant by handed over to custom?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Cloud699999: 5:51pm On May 25, 2020
Can I order from AliExpress using DHL to ship. How do you guys ship with dhl

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (1436) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.