Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1435490 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (1437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ihustlehard: 10:23am On Nov 06, 2019
i finally applied for my refund of 68.99 dolls
after 60 days of waiting for my phone which never showed up,
they told me yo wait another 3 days,
then i waited,
now they are processing my refund,
hopefully the refund comes before next week
its better i buy phone locally here jare
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dabosuker(m): 10:51am On Nov 06, 2019
intergral:
I paid for this item since 2 of September till today the thing is still on transit... I just hope they give me my refund... Because Aliexpress have cheated my twice for 82k and 27k....

Is the item a Phone ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dabosuker(m): 11:01am On Nov 06, 2019
ihustlehard:
i finally applied for my refund of 68.99 dolls
after 60 days of waiting for my phone which never showed up,
they told me yo wait another 3 days,
then i waited,
now they are processing my refund,
hopefully the refund comes before next week
its better i buy phone locally here jare

But what is the problem with ordering phones from aliexpress? I am beginning to think the problem is from the Nigerian end. Because every other item shipped via Aliexpress standard shipping arrives averagely 3 weeks, but once its a phone, one begins to need a miracle cry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
intergral:
I doubt if I will ever use this Aliexpress standard Shipping again... I think I will start selecting China post registered Air mail
Don't try this (x3). CPAM < AES
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
dabosuker:

But what is the problem with ordering phones from aliexpress? I am beginning to think the problem is from the Nigerian end. Because every other item shipped via Aliexpress standard shipping arrives averagely 3 weeks, but once its a phone, one begins to need a miracle cry
Don't generalise this issue. This delay started about 3weeks ago and I'm believing that he'll still receive his device.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mrford(m): 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
1. There is an item I want to buy, the price is 100 thousand plus. And shipping fee around 24k via DHL. Will I pay any extra money like tax when it lands in the post office outside the normal 200 0r 500 we pay to post office people?

2. Gtbank do charge me #365 to $1 is there any bank that charge less?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
Mrford:
1. There is an item I want to buy, the price is 100 thousand plus. And shipping fee around 24k via DHL. Will I pay any extra money like tax when it lands in the post office outside the normal 200 0r 500 we pay to post office people?

If the seller use DHL to send your item, it would be delivered at your stated address not post office. Products shipped with DHL doesn't get to the post office.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
Mrford:

1. You're likely to get charged by NCS as they pick randomly and price/item tag on the package is another possible factor used in charging. DHL packages attract NCS, so, I pray you're lucky. PO has no role when DHL is used.

2. Heard Ecobank and Wema charge less but never less than 360, so, if the differential is really huge, you may opt for any of them. You can contact Noobody or Protein0 for their service if you have no trust issues.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by intergral(m): 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
dabosuker:

Is the item a Phone ?
two phones
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ihustlehard: 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
dabosuker:

maybe, it could be,,,,, the system is corrupt in Nigeria
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2019
ihustlehard:

maybe, it could be,,,,, the system is corrupt in Nigeria
like 6 Months ago i didn't hear anyone complaining about the phone they ordered having not arrived, this seems like more of a recent thing and nobody knows why.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mrford(m): 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2019
jboixxx:

1. You're likely to get charged by NCS as they pick randomly and price/item tag on the package is another possible factor used in charging. DHL packages attract NCS, so, I pray you're lucky. PO has no role when DHL is used.

2. Heard Ecobank and Wema charge less but never less than 360, so, if the differential is really huge, you may opt for any of them. You can contact Noobody or Protein0 for their service if you have no trust issues.

Thank you. How do NCS charge? Is there a fixed amount or a particular %
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mrford(m): 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
BestAccessories:

If the seller use DHL to send your item, it would be delivered at your stated address not post office. Products shipped with DHL doesn't get to the post office.

Thank you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dabosuker(m): 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
intergral:
two phones

Just as I thought embarassed
Something or someone is blocking the delivery of phones.
It's no more an isolated case, it's now a trend.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hello all, pls is there a limit to the amount of money I can spend purchasing items as a Nigerian on Aliexpress in any month? Am i limited by either bank or govt regulation to a spending limit or can I shop and pay for items as much as I want?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by intergral(m): 12:10am On Nov 07, 2019
There must be something going on with Aliexpress Standard shipping... Abeg I'm tire till, they fix their shit I'm not buy anything from there....
And if this problem is from Nipost then with the bunch of complains Aliexpress will receive, they might stop shipping to Nigeria
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 1:14am On Nov 07, 2019
Bubewilson:
Hello all, pls is there a limit to the amount of money I can spend purchasing items as a Nigerian on Aliexpress in any month? Am i limited by either bank or govt regulation to a spending limit or can I shop and pay for items as much as I want?

It's your card....your money. Limitation is placed by your bank, so, ask your bank the monthly limit.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 1:19am On Nov 07, 2019
intergral:
There must be something going on with Aliexpress Standard shipping... Abeg I'm tire till, they fix their shit I'm not buy anything from there....
And if this problem is from Nipost then with the bunch of complains Aliexpress will receive, they might stop shipping to Nigeria

only those that are ignorant of the present situation of NIPOST or those that want to benefit from it will complain or open dispute at once. Best is to ask the seller to extend buyer's protection. I've got items in 9ja byt awaiting delivery for over 3weeks; I had to requeat for extention of buyer's protection (delivery confirmation)

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 1:22am On Nov 07, 2019
dabosuker:

Just as I thought embarassed
Something or someone is blocking the delivery of phones.
It's no more an isolated case, it's now a trend.
No one is blocking delivery of phones. My colleagues got their phones 2 weeks ago and 1 is expecting another this week. Registered items are delayed.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 1:23am On Nov 07, 2019
Mrford:

Thank you. How do NCS charge? Is there a fixed amount or a particular %
I don't know how it's done but seems not to be a fixed charge
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IDeadshotz(m): 1:45am On Nov 07, 2019
officialfestus:
how did you contact Nipost?
I went to their office and met with a Lady there
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IDeadshotz(m): 1:46am On Nov 07, 2019
jboixxx:

There is. Your item is likely in 9ja but delivery delayed. Got a parcel last week that's been on Dispatched to overseas. NIPOST tracking site is back online last weekend; you should be getting updates on items dispatched from last week as I got one on Sunday. Things are likely to go back to normal by Monday.

Login to your acct on a browser and extend your buyer's protection period by 1/2 week(s).
The seller extended it by 2 weeks without me even asking I am ready to give the grace of that 2 weeks but after that I am done I can't wait anymore
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 1:56am On Nov 07, 2019
IDeadshotz:

The seller extended it by 2 weeks without me even asking I am ready to give the grace of that 2 weeks but after that I am done I can't wait anymore
Fair enough

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dabosuker(m): 2:09am On Nov 07, 2019
jboixxx:

No one is blocking delivery of phones. My colleagues got their phones 2 weeks ago and 1 is expecting another this week. Registered items are delayed.

Sorry bro, but do you know the date they ordered for these phones?

Please, what do you mean by "Registered items"? Could you enlighten? Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:11am On Nov 07, 2019
dabosuker:

Sorry bro, but do you know the date they ordered for these phones?

Please, what do you mean by "Registered items"? Could you enlighten? Thanks
Ordered about 6/7 weeks ago while the one awaiting is about 3weeks ago.

Registered or trackable items.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dabosuker(m): 6:40am On Nov 07, 2019
jboixxx:
Ordered about 6/7 weeks ago while the one awaiting is about 3weeks ago.

Registered or trackable items.

Okay thanks for making it clear.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by webady: 8:34am On Nov 07, 2019
check here: https://555us.siitgo.com
Nadison1311:
Guys I Need Your Help I Ordered 4 a phone with the right address, town and name, but the problem is i used a wrong zipcode, will the package deliver to the post office or my address or should i cancel the order
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
jboixxx:

It's your card....your money. Limitation is placed by your bank, so, ask your bank the monthly limit.

Tnx man

I reached out to my bank - Fidelity Bank, and they responded thus

Hello @.... , thank you for contacting Fidelity Bank. Please be informed that the international monthly spend limit is $3,000. #FidelityCares
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by OHIsIManuEL(m): 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
How far guys, the tracking is showing order completed but i haven't received anythang, what could be the issue?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
OHIsIManuEL:
How far guys, the tracking is showing order completed but i haven't received anythang, what could be the issue?
Open Dispute or ask seller to extend buyer's protection as you've not received the parcel yet.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nwaobitex: 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
I want to order some accessories for the first time from AliExpress on 11/11 hope I'm safe pls
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acorntree(m): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
jboixxx:

I think the problem is from most sellers on aliexpress. Im a shopper on aliexpress with over 3 yrs experience. what I observed is this , some sellers on the platform are crook, fraudster, when you order for an item, they generate fake tracking with the intent of defrauding you using aliexpress. so they think you don't know how the system work. Thinking once you waited for some months you will forget the order. So when buying on aliexpress only buy from sellers with large no of orders with many reviews by previous buyers. Else you will have to wait for 2 months b4 you open dispute and your money refunded. Though some post office officials are crook but not in all cases will your order be stollen.

Also some orders shipped through China post will take months b4 you received. I've bought an item through aliexpress shipped thru China post (free shipping), and after waiting for 60days received nothing, opened dispute and my money refunded only to be called by the post office after 4 months that I've a package. I've experienced this twice. In august, I order for 5 items on aliexpress, 2 arrived in less than 3wks the remaining yet to arrive uptill now, shipping is through aliexpress standard shipping and China registered post. though my money has been refunded. All ordered item are not phone they are electronic components which I know are not useful for any post office officials. three wks ago I ordered for 4g WiFi and received it within just 9 days(Singapore post) .

in summary the problem is always from the sellers and shipping method used.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (1437) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Macmilla(m), Chudymario

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.