Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,098 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1428510 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (1436) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acorntree(m): 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
OHIsIManuEL:
How far guys, the tracking is showing order completed but i haven't received anythang, what could be the issue?
Open dispute immediately else you will lose your money. There is possibility that the seller didn't send anything to you. Are you able to track it online. if not you've just a fake tracking no. Even free shipping through China mail, you should be able to track in the first WK of ordering b4 leaving China. Some sellers on aliexpress are fraudster.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Bakrabas: 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2019
Check my signature for your Bluetooth headset at wholesale price
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonwa: 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2019
Please I cancelled am order and the seller agreed to refund me and gave 2-3weeks, but is up to a month now but I just not seen any alert. I contacted the seller and he said " the money already refund to your credit card". Pls wat will I do? because am not seeing any option to open dispute.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
Sonwa:
Please I cancelled am order and the seller agreed to refund me and gave 2-3weeks, but is up to a month now but I just not seen any alert. I contacted the seller and he said " the money already refund to your credit card". Pls wat will I do? because am not seeing any option to open dispute.
No dispute. Just check your acct records
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acorntree(m): 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2019
Sonwa:

you will be refunded if the seller accepted your cancellation.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dabosuker(m): 5:53am On Nov 10, 2019
acorntree:

I think the problem is from most sellers on aliexpress. Im a shopper on aliexpress with over 3 yrs experience. what I observed is this , some sellers on the platform are crook, fraudster, when you order for an item, they generate fake tracking with the intent of defrauding you using aliexpress. so they think you don't know how the system work. Thinking once you waited for some months you will forget the order. So when buying on aliexpress only buy from sellers with large no of orders with many reviews by previous buyers. Else you will have to wait for 2 months b4 you open dispute and your money refunded. Though some post office officials are crook but not in all cases will your order be stollen.

Also some orders shipped through China post will take months b4 you received. I've bought an item through aliexpress shipped thru China post (free shipping), and after waiting for 60days received nothing, opened dispute and my money refunded only to be called by the post office after 4 months that I've a package. I've experienced this twice. In august, I order for 5 items on aliexpress, 2 arrived in less than 3wks the remaining yet to arrive uptill now, shipping is through aliexpress standard shipping and China registered post. though my money has been refunded. All ordered item are not phone they are electronic components which I know are not useful for any post office officials. three wks ago I ordered for 4g WiFi and received it within just 9 days(Singapore post) .

in summary the problem is always from the sellers and shipping method used.

hmnn. Interesting .
I have just about 1 year experience shopping with aliexpress. My items have arrived the post office max 3 weeks & a few days. This is the first phone i have ordered from aliexpress & the first item ordered that departed the country of origin (Singapore) more that a month ago, that is yet to arrive my local post office. I always use alliexpress standard shipping too. The seller of this phone is a a brand store with more that enough reviews, so am striking out the part of them being fraudulent.

On Wednesday the 13th, the 60 days buyer protection would be due. I intend to extend it for an additional 2 weeks, to see what happens. Hopefully it arrives within that extension period. I really need this particular phone & my options are limited.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:17am On Nov 10, 2019
Way to go, dabosucker. You might even get it before the 2 weeks expiration.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dabosuker(m): 6:41am On Nov 10, 2019
jboixxx:
Way to go, dabosucker. You might even get it before the 2 weeks expiration.

I hope so.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HisExcellence(m): 7:29am On Nov 10, 2019
Good day guys, please most of my are in transit, please what does that mean?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HisExcellence(m): 7:30am On Nov 10, 2019
Also another one said i should contact aliexpress customer care.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acorntree(m): 8:00am On Nov 10, 2019
dabosuker:

hmnn. Interesting .
I have just about 1 year experience shopping with aliexpress. My items have arrived the post office max 3 weeks & a few days. This is the first phone i have ordered from aliexpress & the first item ordered that departed the country of origin (Singapore) more that a month ago, that is yet to arrive my local post office. I always use alliexpress standard shipping too. The seller of this phone is a a brand store with more that enough reviews, so am striking out the part of them being fraudulent.

On Wednesday the 13th, the 60 days buyer protection would be due. I intend to extend it for an additional 2 weeks, to see what happens. Hopefully it arrives within that extension period. I really need this particular phone & my options are limited.

are you able to tracked your order? bec I think no seller will ship a phone without using registered mail. if the phone is sent through non registered mail, you can't be sure if it was sent or not.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:19am On Nov 10, 2019
HisExcellence:
Also another one said i should contact aliexpress customer care.
If you don't receive your package by 05/12, contact the cc or open dispute. That's the meaning.

Your chosen shipping method is untracked, so, that's how it'll be till you're called by NIPOST.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:24am On Nov 10, 2019
HisExcellence:
Good day guys, please most of my are in transit, please what does that mean?
It is still enroute 9ja but most likely already in Nigeria but na China Post Registered Air Mail (CPAM) anything can happen. Just wait till 3/12 to contact cc or open dispute but if I were you, I'll extend my buyer's protection period.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IDeadshotz(m): 8:46am On Nov 10, 2019
dabosuker:

hmnn. Interesting .

Your shoe is exactly my size I have same issues ordered from AliExoress and it's from Singapore stuck at Despatched to Destination country and I've already asked for extension of 2 weeks just hoping it comes and my option are really limited as I already have all the other accessories I bought for the phone
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by OHIsIManuEL(m): 8:50am On Nov 10, 2019
acorntree:

Open dispute immediately else you will lose your money. There is possibility that the seller didn't send anything to you. Are you able to track it online. if not you've just a fake tracking no. Even free shipping through China mail, you should be able to track in the first WK of ordering b4 leaving China. Some sellers on aliexpress are fraudster.
It says 17 days, should i still go ahead and open dispute?
Cc jboixxx
Many thanks

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:57am On Nov 10, 2019
OHIsIManuEL:

It says 17 days, should i still go ahead and open dispute?
Cc jboixxx
Many thanks
You may open dispute and you may decide to wait more days/seek extension of buyer's protection. If you really need the item and can't wait more time for new order, you can wait or extend (if you trust the seller o).

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:28am On Nov 10, 2019
jboixxx:
You may open dispute and you may decide to wait more days/seek extension of buyer's protection. If you really need the item and can't wait more time for new order, you can wait or extend (if you trust the seller o).
Ok, thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HisExcellence(m): 9:35am On Nov 10, 2019
jboixxx:
It is still enroute 9ja but most likely already in Nigeria but na China Post Registered Air Mail (CPAM) anything can happen. Just wait till 3/12 to contact cc or open dispute but if I were you, I'll extend my buyer's protection period.

Okay noted , thanks bro.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nwaobitex: 10:04am On Nov 10, 2019
Is it advisable to ship from russian federation or the United States
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:04am On Nov 10, 2019
nwaobitex:
Is it advisable to ship from russian federation or the United States
They don't ship to 9ja but you can try your luck!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 0905babatee(m): 11:12am On Nov 10, 2019
Singapore and Yanwen is faster compared to china post and aliexpress standard, according to my experience though
acorntree:

I think the problem is from most sellers on aliexpress. Im a shopper on aliexpress with over 3 yrs experience. what I observed is this , some sellers on the platform are crook, fraudster, when you order for an item, they generate fake tracking with the intent of defrauding you using aliexpress. so they think you don't know how the system work. Thinking once you waited for some months you will forget the order. So when buying on aliexpress only buy from sellers with large no of orders with many reviews by previous buyers. Else you will have to wait for 2 months b4 you open dispute and your money refunded. Though some post office officials are crook but not in all cases will your order be stollen.

Also some orders shipped through China post will take months b4 you received. I've bought an item through aliexpress shipped thru China post (free shipping), and after waiting for 60days received nothing, opened dispute and my money refunded only to be called by the post office after 4 months that I've a package. I've experienced this twice. In august, I order for 5 items on aliexpress, 2 arrived in less than 3wks the remaining yet to arrive uptill now, shipping is through aliexpress standard shipping and China registered post. though my money has been refunded. All ordered item are not phone they are electronic components which I know are not useful for any post office officials. three wks ago I ordered for 4g WiFi and received it within just 9 days(Singapore post) .

in summary the problem is always from the sellers and shipping method used.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IDeadshotz(m): 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
0905babatee:
Singapore and Yanwen is faster compared to china post and aliexpress standard, according to my experience though
I second this also Singapore is very fast as opposed to another shipping method

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dabosuker(m): 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
IDeadshotz:

Your shoe is exactly my size I have same issues ordered from AliExoress and it's from Singapore stuck at Despatched to Destination country and I've already asked for extension of 2 weeks just hoping it comes and my option are really limited as I already have all the other accessories I bought for the phone

We are on the same bro bro.

Hopefully these phones arrive within the 2 weeks extension.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dabosuker(m): 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
acorntree:

are you able to tracked your order? bec I think no seller will ship a phone without using registered mail. if the phone is sent through non registered mail, you can't be sure if it was sent or not.

I am able to track it (Aliexpress Standard shipping). The Last update was on the 20th of September (Departed county of origin) Singapore post
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nwaobitex: 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
jboixxx:
They don't ship to 9ja but you can try your luck!
Ha you said they don't ship then I should try my luck again Not with my money oo
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IDeadshotz(m): 11:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
nwaobitex:
Ha you said they don't ship then I should try my luck again Not with my money oo
They won't even let you pay you can't order from those country
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
nwaobitex:
funny you grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acorntree(m): 4:00am On Nov 11, 2019
dabosuker:

I am able to track it (Aliexpress Standard shipping). The Last update was on the 20th of September (Departed county of origin) Singapore post

if the 60days buyer protection has ran out, open dispute.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by snadguy007(m): 11:13am On Nov 11, 2019
Good day house, please I need help here.

I ordered for an item yesterday and I saw that it was closed after the money was deducted from my account.

Please how do I get a refund or has the money gone like dat??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:15am On Nov 11, 2019
snadguy007:
Good day house, please I need help here.

I ordered for an item yesterday and I saw that it was closed after the money was deducted from my account.

Please how do I get a refund or has the money gone like dat??
Auto refund in effect. Don't worry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by snadguy007(m): 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
jboixxx:
Auto refund in effect. Don't worry

Thanks bro. My mind can can be at rest small
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TomorrowToday: 6:39am On Nov 12, 2019
Hi all, I want to order a couple of items from different sellers in Aliexpress, I want to know, will the items be all seal in one bag and shipped to Nig or will they be sent separately such that I have to pay NIPOST money for each?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (1436) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: ndachee and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.