Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1424552 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (1434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
xtremer:

That was how A.E released my money to seller for a parcel that its last track status was stuck at 'Handed over to airline'
I opened an appeal concerning the judgment, attached was their reply.
What evidence are they saying you failed to provide?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
My father has done it ooo..... despite the laughter, my item is now on it way to Lagos. I have already forgot about the package but after praying continously, I decided to check for update and I discovered it has finally left china.
There is nothing prayer cannot do I believe in few weeks time, I will be here to share testimonies. Talk to God he will surely reciprocate.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mofolam:

Any of these shipped with 4px?

March 1: China post ordinary Packet
March 2: China Post Registered Mail

The other 2: Singapore registered
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
Reinaldo:

COVID-19 really messed things up.

The Edi received didn’t show on mine .. June 18
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 1:18am On Aug 04, 2020
toksade203:

The Edi received didn’t show on mine .. June 18
What was the last update then??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 4:48am On Aug 04, 2020
Dolphineyes:
I got a dispute in my favor. BP expired early Sunday morning, I applied a few hours later and today got a response.

Order has been at “Dispatched to Overseas” since 25th June and was ordered in April.

This your own sweet. Be like na humans handle this one

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HowGlorious: 6:51am On Aug 04, 2020
adeniranfam:
My father has done it ooo..... despite the laughter, my item is now on it way to Lagos. I have already forgot about the package but after praying continously, I decided to check for update and I discovered it has finally left china.
There is nothing prayer cannot do I believe in few weeks time, I will be here to share testimonies. Talk to God he will surely reciprocate.
No assurance that it will get to Lagos. U celebrated too early

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 7:11am On Aug 04, 2020
adeniranfam:

Anytin d black race will involve religion grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 04, 2020
Lemonz:

What evidence are they saying you failed to provide?

Probably screenshots of track status.

Attached, was the first judgement.
I believe they didn't even check the track status of my parcel before passing such judgment.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by suchmuch: 8:34am On Aug 04, 2020
bulk rmb available at 67.2

fast dealing

reputable escrow is allowed
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 8:34am On Aug 04, 2020
lavenderjade:

Lol.....U said wat?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Decryptor(m): 8:36am On Aug 04, 2020
Tdarry:

Don't bother, GTBank MasterCard no longer works

This is actually why i rushed to this thread!

I tried placing an order this morning and i was receiving an error saying my card was declined! This is a card i have been using on Aliexpress for years now and even when it was renewed in January, i made some orders which was successful only for me to experience hitches now i want to place an order on behalf of a client cry cry

Is the problem from GTBank or Aliexpress...please i need answers because i am going crazy here as i type this!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by suchmuch: 8:39am On Aug 04, 2020
Decryptor:

I tried placing an order this morning and i was receiving an error saying my card was declined! This is a card i have been using on Aliexpress for years now and even when it was renewed in January, i made some orders which was successful only for me to experience hitches now i want to place an order on behalf of a client cry cry

Is the problem from GTBank or Aliexpress...please i need answers because i am going crazy here as i type this!
you can pay with rmb... instant safe and secure
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CravingChic: 8:40am On Aug 04, 2020
Decryptor:

It's pretty frustrating right now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by elbuzzy(m): 9:02am On Aug 04, 2020
lavenderjade:

Where as the sellers are not even christian or even believe in God

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adefowowe89: 9:17am On Aug 04, 2020
suchmuch:

Please how does this work
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ewuoso(m): 9:27am On Aug 04, 2020
ceaser:

As at today, the exchange rate is 391 naira but the dollar limit is Zero dollars.

Pls if I make payment with my gtbank master card, is it that #391 that they will charge me per dollar
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Tdarry: 9:27am On Aug 04, 2020
Decryptor:

The problem is from the FG & CBN, nothing GTBank can do. It's really unfortunate!

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by suchmuch: 9:51am On Aug 04, 2020
Adefowowe89:

ask your suppliers for their alipay account, you can do escrow payment as well. its a simple process just like using your mastercard
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ebby9z(m): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2020
Ordered a Canon Camera on AliExpress and it's currently showing that it has been "dispatched overseas." AliExpress gurus, do you have an idea when it would land in Nigeria. I'm so tired of waiting.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 10:55am On Aug 04, 2020
Adefowowe89:

Keep in mind that there's nothing like refund if you do this
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 10:56am On Aug 04, 2020
ebby9z:
Ordered a Canon Camera on AliExpress and it's currently showing that it has been "dispatched overseas." AliExpress gurus, do you have an idea when it would land in Nigeria. I'm so tired of waiting.
Less than three weeks and you're tired of waiting? grin
Hopefully you'll be lucky but if I'm being honest you're looking at another 4weeks + wait
This is the same way I was "tired of waiting" and here I am...still waiting...since June 24th
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valto(m): 11:00am On Aug 04, 2020
adeniranfam:
prayer works, but dont attribute everything to it. u ordered an item, which the next procedure is to ship it, so there is nothing miraculous about it. african man and religion sef undecided
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ebby9z(m): 11:02am On Aug 04, 2020
Lemonz:

Less than three weeks and you're tired of waiting? grin
Hopefully you'll be lucky but if I'm being honest you're looking at another 4weeks + wait
This is the same way I was "tired of waiting" and here I am...still waiting...since June 24th
I actually bought the product since like 4th of July, the seller took his sweet time before shipping it.
Regretting I didn't just buy in Nigeria jejely. I didn't just get on time cos people were hoarding stuff because of dollar increase.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Themaths(m): 11:13am On Aug 04, 2020
ewuoso:

Pls if I make payment with my gtbank master card, is it that #391 that they will charge me per dollar
So all this talk about GTB card not working, you no dey see am?

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rajioba1: 11:21am On Aug 04, 2020
suchmuch:
What's rmb?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rajioba1: 11:22am On Aug 04, 2020
ebby9z:

It's like most orders were despatched 30/07/2020, three of my orders were despatched that day
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by suchmuch: 11:36am On Aug 04, 2020
Rajioba1:

What's rmb?
chinese yuan, you can pay your supplier in china, Hong Kong, and taiwan
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Systrom(m): 11:41am On Aug 04, 2020
We can help you make payment to any supplier, trade website or shopping site, at 410 per dollar, so far they accept PayPal.

Advantages:
-Cheaper rate! Instead of going to local bureau dr change to buy dollar at 475 and load on your card, I offer a much more cheaper rate at 410

-No limits! All banks now have a monthly maximum limit / spend of $200 per month on all master cards / Visa cards, but my PayPal transactions is limitless! We can make payment at any amount even up to $2,500

-Safe transactions! We accept the use of known escrows on Nairaland who can serve as middle men in our deal, that is if you’re scared of sending naira to us first. We also accept face to face transactions in some cases when the amount involved is big!

Contact us today
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ades2016: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
Systrom:
We can help you make payment to any supplier, trade website or shopping site, at 410 per dollar, so far they accept PayPal.

Advantages:
-Cheaper rate! Instead of going to local bureau dr change to buy dollar at 475 and load on your card, I offer a much more cheaper rate at 410

-No limits! All banks now have a monthly maximum limit / spend of $200 per month on all master cards / Visa cards, but my PayPal transactions is limitless! We can make payment at any amount even up to $2,500

-Safe transactions! We accept the use of known escrows on Nairaland who can serve as middle men in our deal, that is if you’re scared of sending naira to us first. We also accept face to face transactions in some cases when the amount involved is big!

Contact us today
Note: Aliexpress and Alibaba does not accept PayPal payment method. Only few sellers on Aliexpress does, like 2% of them.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Damdammy: 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
Doveflies:
@jboixxx morning.... My bp ended yesterday... I opened dispute today but aliexpress replied dat my dispute is invalid.... My order is still at dispatched to overseas country...
What do u think I should do now..,,,.. should I cancel dispute and reopen again..?
According to dem they said my bp is going to expire in 2days time but it has expired ..... Should I just wait for d 2days time or should I just cancel d dispute.....

Pls help, I find myself in the similar issue. My order is at SENT ITEM ABROAD (EDI RECEIVED) since June 10th, BP elapsed yesterday and I open dispute this afternoon but was invalid.
I have cancelled dispute, hoping to open again in 5days time, hope it the way out to get my money.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
Valto:
prayer works, but dont attribute everything to it. u ordered an item, which the next procedure is to ship it, so there is nothing miraculous about it. african man and religion sef undecided

Reason nigeria is stil stagnant

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (1434) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: lafuria1(m), XieXie, DOMINO001

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.