Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1429659 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (1436) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
Gurus in the house please o tracking says my parcel has depaarted facility in Lagos but DHL never call me o.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by emilex1000: 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
Namzy:

AliExpress has banned you from buying on their site. You have to submit an appeal showing the cards you have used currently and a valid ID card. Same happened to me and I had to open another account since my friend didn't want his card details shared online
Thanks everyone, i already appealed and here is the message they sent me in my mail. Pls see attach, yet i tried again and same thing happened

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
GTB still not working undecided
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kingsi22(m): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
martinogeenz:
Uba charged me N439 per dollars on ae purchase
Please, which of the Uba cards are you using?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Codedzng: 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
Please is Nipost tracking site going through
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpicyMimi(f): 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
genius43:

Congratulations.

Sometimes taking risks pays and sometimes it backfires. But I am glad it all ended in joy and you have gained experience in how this stuff works. If you didn't pressure them, they might have waited till today or tomorrow before contacting you.
Oh you are sooooo right! I wonder how those at the headquarters didn’t know it has arrived, they told me it hasn’t. I give all praises to God! Thank you so much and I have learnt a lot. cheesy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
According to Dhl tracking it says clearance processing complete at Lagos Nigeria but I'm yet to get any notification that my item has arrived or notification for pick up .
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
SpicyMimi:

Oh you are sooooo right! I wonder how those at the headquarters didn’t know it has arrived, they told me it hasn’t. I give all praises to God! Thank you so much and I have learnt a lot. cheesy

Please where is the headquarter located in Lagos??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kings4660(m): 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
I got my order of last month 12th yesterday. Item arrived Nigeria 2 weeks ago but i was called to pick up yesterday.. Yenwen shipping! Meanwhile 2 items with AESS since May is still at 'Dispatch to Postal Admin'

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
kings4660:
I got my order of last month 12th yesterday. Item arrived Nigeria 2 weeks ago but i was called to pick up yesterday.. Yenwen shipping! Meanwhile 2 items with AESS since May is still at 'Dispatch to Postal Admin'

Dis pple stupid oo I hope ur order no b 4px
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mofolam:

Yes. It was delivered to my home. There is no Particular sequence to it because I’m yet to receive the one despatched July 8th

please when exactly did you collect the order from post office? and which state? because my own was despatched to overseas on 17th july too but it is still showing Edi received since 18th July
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
HarrierJumpJet:

please when exactly did you collect the order from post office? and which state? because my own was despatched to overseas on 17th july too but it is still showing Edi received since 18th July

Have you checked the post office??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpicyMimi(f): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
adeniranfam:

Please where is the headquarter located in Lagos??
Their headquarter is located at Somolu smiley Once you get to Somolu, ask anyone...they will direct you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
My item has been in the country since morning but DHL hasn't. Called me o
,is this how they use to do ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
SpicyMimi:

Their headquarter is located at Somolu smiley Once you get to Somolu, ask anyone...they will direct you.

Okay thanks

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
SpeedRacer:
My item has been in the country since morning but DHL hasn't. Called me o
,is this how they use to do ?
your blood too dey hot. Calm down na. Ah!
You will get your item soon

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
iKingsley:

Don't mind him. What about we that are still struggling with NIPOST, what did he expect us to do ?

BIko chill ur package will land safely
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
Today I went to the post office to check my package, guess what? It was there. According to them, they have been trying to reach me for over a week now but my number is not going through, I simply collected my package and left. Order took exactly 45 days to reach me.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kamaye:
Today I went to the post office to check my package, guess what? It was there. According to them, they have been trying to reach me for over a week now but my number is not going through, I simply collected my package and left. Order took exactly 45 days to reach me.

When did you order please and was it shipped through 4px ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kamaye:
"we've been trying to reach you since..." that's their national anthem. Damn liars.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
adeniranfam:

Have you checked the post office??

I'll check soon
I stay in Benin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
adeniranfam:

When did you order please and was it shipped through 4px ?
It's most likely 4px as it took 45 days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lemonz:

It's most likely 4px as it took 45 days

Okay mine is till at dispatch oversea and it's been lyk dat 4 over 29 days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
iKingsley:

Been without a decent phone for 4 months
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Inehmesit: 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
Has anyone here ordered from Alibaba before?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
adeniranfam:

Don't mind him. What about we that are still struggling with NIPOST, what did he expect us to do ?

BIko chill ur package will land safely

I have a package since April with Niipost, I waited 4 months when e no show i reordered using DHL
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Inehmesit:
Has anyone here ordered from Alibaba before?

Try to get an agent in china before trading on that platform otherwise DHL charges would make your pocket empty
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
adeniranfam:

Okay mine is till at dispatch oversea and it's been lyk dat 4 over 29 days
Wow. No be say I dey do "who don suffer pass" but mine has been on despatched to overseas since July 8th. Ordered June 23rd. A phone
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Inehmesit: 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
adeniranfam:

Try to get an agent in china before trading on that platform otherwise DHL charges would make your pocket empty
Do you know any trust worthy agent?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
Inehmesit:
Do you know any trust worthy agent?

I met one online and I have verified their warehouse at oshodi. I can.share her contact with you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lemonz:

Wow. No be say I dey do "who don suffer pass" but mine has been on despatched to overseas since July 8th. Ordered June 23rd. A phone

Well, all hopes on God....Go do things in a mysterious way.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
SpeedRacer:

Been without a decent phone for 4 months
it's a phone? I thought it's a music box

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (1436) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.