Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1435817 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (1438) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ajineita: 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
xtremer:
To whom it may concern. To check tract status of your parcel.

SMS:

Name:
:

To 08115638660

After 1hr call the number.

This should be done during Working Hours.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
please who has use Uba MasterCard recently.... what's their current Naira to $ rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Midex88(m): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2020
Cherryberry456:
please has anyone here received any parcel despatched 25th of June AESS?��

You are not the only one o. Mine has been showing dispatch to oversea since 25th June. Yet no update whatsoever.
Am tired
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2020
Midex88:

You are not the only one o. Mine has been showing dispatch to oversea since 25th June. Yet no update whatsoever.
Am tired
call nipost
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Midex88(m): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
Uchepele:

call nipost

Checked countless Times. I was told it can’t be tracked.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
Midex88:

Checked countless Times. I was told it can’t be tracked.
is it AliExpress standard shipping?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
teepee072:
You ll surely get your refund, the physical card may have expired but the details will still be available on system before it's archived

Ok, thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Midex88(m): 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
Yes
Uchepele:

is it AliExpress standard shipping?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamed89: 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
Get NGN 7,620.41 !
Your bonus is waiting to be activated.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0ogRKr

Pls help with a click on my link, i just give it a try and am almost there i need u guys. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonididdy(m): 2:11am On Sep 15, 2020
None received.
Tried to open dispute on refund but AE said the package is at destination country and I must wait tillsept-15 which is today to try to reopen dispute

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonididdy(m): 2:13am On Sep 15, 2020
venahoro:

Airport road.
I think they normally move items for ugbowo residents to the ugbowo NIPOST office once they are sorted out at the airport road NIPOST.
Those lazy people sit around doing nothing.
No contacts.
No sorting.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 3:15am On Sep 15, 2020
Midex88:
Yes
then mayb its not in Nigeria then
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samuelon: 7:49am On Sep 15, 2020
xtremer:
To whom it may concern. To check tract status of your parcel.

SMS:

Name:
:

To 08115638660

After 1hr call the number.

This should be done during Working Hours.

When are the working hours?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vasgas: 8:02am On Sep 15, 2020
Hello my people, My tracking on AliExpress app is showing "order completely" And I have not received any packages oo

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 15, 2020
Samuelon:

When are the working hours?

10am-4pm
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by osadolor153: 9:26am On Sep 15, 2020
Vasgas:
Hello my people,
My tracking on AliExpress app is showing "order completely"
And I have not received any packages oo

Go check nipost office

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vasgas: 10:32am On Sep 15, 2020
osadolor153:

Go check nipost office
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by georgee(m): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2020
Just got a text from Marina Post office to come pick. Up June order.. AESS cool

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 11:47am On Sep 15, 2020
georgee:
Just got a text from Marina Post office to come pick. Up June order.. AESS cool
When was this one despatched?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by georgee(m): 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
Lemonz:

When was this one despatched?
Dispatched July 22nd
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
georgee:
Dispatched July 22nd

is it a phone??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
Get NGN 7,644.69 ! Your bonus is waiting to be activated.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mMm3Z9t
Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by georgee(m): 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
HarrierJumpJet:

is it a phone??
No... Car MP3/Aux player

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ebby9z(m): 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
Just called NIPOST now and they told me my item is not yet in Nigeria. A 9th of July order, dispatched overseas on 30th of July.
A $500 order. God punish devil.

Can't wait for my BP to expire. Collecting my money back with all the energy I have.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
ebby9z:
Just called NIPOST now and they told me my item is not yet in Nigeria. A 9th of July order, dispatched overseas on 30th of July.

Can't wait for my BP to expire. Collecting my money back with all the energy I have.

NIPOST CAN LIE O

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ebby9z(m): 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
Emily22:

NIPOST CAN LIE O
I know. That's what they've been telling me even if I go to their office. But with "Despatched to Overseas" on their tracking page, Nipost still tell some people that their package is on the way to their post office or their city or something.
Moreover, it's the duty of Aliexpress to update their tracking to "arrived destination country" if they have truly brought it in into the country.
The whole thing is messed up.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Cherryberry456(f): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
ebby9z:

that's the same thing I was told when I called NIPOST . parcel that was despatched 25th of June oo
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
Cherryberry456:

that's the same thing I was told when I called NIPOST . parcel that was despatched 25th of June oo

And they can be right. I have won four disputes for 4 June orders within 24hours after application. Though I waited 4 days after the 90 days window before filing for dispute

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
ebby9z:

I know. That's what they've been telling me even if I go to their office. But with "Despatched to Overseas" on their tracking page, Nipost still tell some people that their package is on the way to their post office or their city or something.
Moreover, it's the duty of Aliexpress to update their tracking to "arrived destination country" if they have truly brought it in into the country.
The whole thing is messed up.
No no. It's the duty of the destination country to update it. That's false information. Is it that post office staff doesn't even know how it works or what?
Aby me am i wrong? grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ogbemuo: 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
who has used bartercard by flutterwave to purchase from aliexpress its a virtual card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valentinooo: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
Normally once packages arrive, Nipost should receive them and update "arrival at destination country". Unfortunately, they are still enjoying coro holiday at home

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (1438) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.