Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,998 members, 7,806,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1434154 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (1437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jerlady(f): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2020
Lily cargo
Emily22:
GUYS, apart from chrisvmall,

is there any other shipper ( cheaper )
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 9:17am On Sep 17, 2020
jerlady:
Lily cargo

website

link

any contact?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maxdozie(m): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2020
Hello Guys, I ordered for an item on AliExpress 3days ago, payment made but the seller is stalling on confirming payment ...

It's been 2days so far

Should I Wait on till it's 72hours or should I cancel order??
And if I should cancel , Would I get a refund to my bank account??

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 9:41am On Sep 17, 2020
maxdozie:
Hello Guys, I ordered for an item on AliExpress 3days ago, payment made but the seller is stalling on confirming payment ...

It's been 2days so far

If it's taking this long to confirm the order, how long would it take to actually ship it out. I'd advice to cancel it. You'd be refunded.
Have you texted seller again to know why?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HorlarJayxxx: 9:44am On Sep 17, 2020
Lemonz:

It's like you didn't see the guy here yesterday that shipped two iPhone's with unregistered methods
1st time I'm hearing of such. Good luck to both seller and buyer but seller needs it more!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by osadolor153: 10:05am On Sep 17, 2020
E no get how person fit bribe all these nipost staff self make them quick deliver person package.... This shit is getting out of hand

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Damma(m): 10:21am On Sep 17, 2020
Try Harcumen.com.ng
Disclaimer : I haven't used them before tho
Emily22:
GUYS, apart from chrisvmall,

is there any other shipper ( cheaper )
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chibu4u2(m): 10:38am On Sep 17, 2020
maxdozie:

It's been 2days so far

Wait till it completes 3 days (72 hrs) after that if it hasnt been shippped, cancel the order. Youll be refunded. But try chatting up the seller like someone recommended.

Personally i usually chat up seller taking note of their response time before making any order. I always notify the seller of the item before making payment and always ask if the seller would ship immediately, that way i can have rest of mind
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lakunle1love(m): 10:38am On Sep 17, 2020
Please help me, just #150 to go and I have less than 2 hours

Get NGN 7,711.05 !
Your bonus is waiting to be activated.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqXcY2J

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 10:50am On Sep 17, 2020
Mofolam:

Lmao. I can say with all my chest that it’s a lie. It’s impossible

The thing off me sef, I just decided not to argue

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 11:02am On Sep 17, 2020
Damma:
Try Harcumen.com.ng
Disclaimer : I haven't used them before tho

thanks .... duly noted

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 11:08am On Sep 17, 2020
osadolor153:
E no get how person fit bribe all these nipost staff self make them quick deliver person package.... This shit is getting out of hand
lol i just tire ooo.ordinary lagos to warri dey take forever

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Amocee: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2020
Innunique:
Can anyone help me with ordering of Lenovo K10 Note 4gb/64gb black standard version.

cc: Amocee, Uchepele, Boltswith
It's advisable you do that yourself. Check for stores were much of that product have been sold. Check for customers reviews and ratings too. Aess is the best free shipping I know for phones.
Be very conversant with the seller too. Take screenshots of the transaction process, shipping information, chats with seller and the likes as evidences for the 'future'.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BoltSwith(m): 11:45am On Sep 17, 2020
HarrierJumpJet:

Was your phone among??
And what's the tracking showing for the orders??

I won't call it my phone again because I've been refunded for it last week. But no, the phone was not among the 7 items received. To be
more detailed. Only 3 of the seven items were shipped by AESS, the difference/interval between the 3 AESS item order time is like 1 month. The other 4 items were from yanwen or caino.

I received a text this morning to come pick another AESS item. I don't know if it will be the phone or not.
I also tried to track the phone yesterday night. Before the refund, all tracking sites were showing Despatch to Overseas, but yesterday, most tracking sites were showing incomplete information. only 17track was still showing Despatch to Overseas, It seems the refund have reflected on tracking of the phone.

I'll give an update after I go to collect today's AESS item.

All collected AESS items are still showing Despatched to Overseas when tracked.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ollazin: 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
Collected an item that was shipped August 16 today at Ado Ekiti post office and I saw people that are just receiving March order today and the post office people are still saying it's fast imagine ooo order of March this year they said some last year items are just coming in sef I was shoked
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
ollazin:
Collected an item that was shipped August 16 today at Ado Ekiti post office and I saw people that are just receiving March order today and the post office people are still saying it's fast imagine ooo order of March this year they said some last year items are just coming in sef I was shoked
ur own good oo.just one month

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ollazin: 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
Uchepele:

ur own good oo.just one month

Yes o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sobality(m): 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
jerlady:
Just use shipping agent to avoid high BP with stories that touch....

how reliable is he? can trust the agent?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
Lemonz:
That chrisvicmall guy's conversion rates are out of this world.
490 naira per dollar and 69 naira per yuan
Plus fees oo(which you'd still convert using the same high conversion rate). Nawa.

But then again... It's almost like using AliExpress together with dhl shipping or better.
High price but reliable.

Edit: just checked and he has reduced it to 475 naira per dollar and increased yuan to 71 naira

I noticed it also , thats why i said earlier on this thread that i need another shipper(cheaper)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
Lemonz:
That chrisvicmall guy's conversion rates are out of this world.
490 naira per dollar and 69 naira per yuan
Plus fees oo(which you'd still convert using the same high conversion rate). Nawa.

But then again... It's almost like using AliExpress together with dhl shipping or better.
High price but reliable.

Edit: just checked and he has reduced it to 475 naira per dollar and increased yuan to 71 naira

The guy na gambler. Simple.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by FairValue(m): 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
So I got called for an order of June.
Ordered: 19/06/20
Shipped: 29/06/20
Carrier: AESS (SingPost)
Transit: 81 days
Tracking update last showed "dispatched overseas" on 25th July. No update to "delivered" at all up till now.

Meanwhile two orders I made made last month, 06/08 and 21/08 have both updated to "failed delivery" within the last 24hrs. However I'm yet to be called to receive them. One is AESS (SingPost) and the other is outright SingPost.

Updates on those later when I take delivery.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
ollazin:

Those yèyé people that will write in the text that you should come for parcel before 1pm. Their opening hours is 9am to 1pm, even though they claim it's 2pm intra covid. But get there by 9:05am or 1:30pm na gateman you go meet.

I use a lot of locations for collection nationwide. But their lackadiasical attitude to parcel sorting of late is very discouraging and I might just have to remove them from my addresses.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hello guys i buy items on alibaba and i pay agents to ship my goods. If there is anyone who wants to ship his/her item, i can help you add it to my goods and it will arrive within 9-12 working days, and i wont charge you much.
Please don't forget to tell me the Weight of your item.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by globigpun(m): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
toksade203:
Group Link to the Aliexpress $20 Game..

Everyone gets to benefit easily, kindly click if interested.

Open this link to join my Group:
https:///GyeQc7RVVPpJMMJfJlKjX0

You can drop your number for addup
Get NGN 7,711.05 !
Your bonus is waiting to be activated.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKOxvuB
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
ceaser:
Tracking update last showed "dispatched overseas" on 25th July. No update to "delivered" at all up till now.

Meanwhile two orders I made made last month, 06/08 and 21/08 have both updated to "failed delivery" within the last 24hrs. However I'm yet to be called to receive them. One is AESS (SingPost) and the other is outright SingPost.

mr AliExpress talking
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chimezieeze98: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
Was just called by Abuja post office to come pick up my item tomorrow.

I bought the item 15th of last month and it was shipped on 22nd of last month.
All tracking is still showing "dispatched to overseas country"

the woman on the other end is already throwing format for me that she helped me smuggle out my parcel before customs people see it (an android phone).

When I go there tomorrow, I know she will definitely ask for money or lie that I am to pay import duty/tax.

I thank God I didn't have to wait like some people I have seen here that waited 81 days.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samuelon: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
ceaser:

Is it a phone?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samuelon: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
I think most of these phones are held at customs. Mostly 4px
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
Uchepele:

mr AliExpress talking

cheesy cheesy I just be learner o. But what kanai say? cool

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
Samuelon:

Is it a phone?

Nope. Solar accessories even though the package is even larger than the average phone packages. Customs have no business with the small solar accessories (charge controllers, DCBs etc) yet.

Let's hope their evil eyes will not be opened to the increasing interest of Nigerians in the use of solar as an alternative energy to the useless DISCOs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (1437) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.