Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1435794 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (1438) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
ceaser:

cheesy cheesy I just be learner o. But what kanai say? cool
there was a parcel u updated that u took on September 5th,pls what was the parcel??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
Samuelon:
I think most of these phones are held at customs. Mostly 4px
mayb,mayb not
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
adeniranfam:
Hello guys i buy items on alibaba and i pay agents to ship my goods. If there is anyone who wants to ship his/her item, i can help you add it to my goods and it will arrive within 9-12 working days, and i wont charge you much.
Please don't forget to tell me the Weight of your item.

connect us to the shipper,, we sev need one
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iSage: 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
toksade203:
Group Link to the Aliexpress $20 Game..

Everyone gets to benefit easily, kindly click if interested.

Open this link to join my Group:
https:///GyeQc7RVVPpJMMJfJlKjX0

You can drop your number for addup
Your link is invalid, kindly update it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Leopantro: 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
I asked this a while ago and I will ask again, was there an aeroplane crash in July?
Order I placed on the 24th of last month has arrived at my post office using AESS but order placed 5th of July was given to airplane and disappeared.
At this rate that order will come with "Merry Christmas " card. What is annoying is that this order that arrived requires the missing order to work

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Leopantro: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
Leopantro:
I asked this a while ago and I will ask again, was there an aeroplane crash in July?
Order I placed on the 24th of last month has arrived at my post office using AESS but order placed 5th of July was given to airplane and disappeared.
At this rate that order will come with "Merry Christmas " card. What is annoying is that this order that arrived requires the missing order to work
And it's 4PX
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
Leopantro:
my guess is that d one ur still waiting for is a phone
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by osadolor153: 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
Leopantro:

This is cainiao?

If Na cainiao just chill we gather day����

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
Emily22:

connect us to the shipper,, we sev need one

What do you want to ship ??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
Is GTBANK having another issue with online payment or is it just me? I was unable to pay for an order on aliexpress, I tried several times but couldn't get through.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valentinooo: 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
Uchepele:

Seriously, is NIPOST hoarding phones? I have not seen my phone since march whereas memory card has arrived

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Leopantro: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
Uchepele:

No, an integrated circuit panel for something

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
Valentinooo:

Seriously, is NIPOST hoarding phones? I have not seen my phone since march whereas memory card has arrived
lol sd card is more important to nipost than phone thats y u got d sd card fast.oboy but dix sd card go join u dey wait for the phone.since march order,chaai

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valentinooo: 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
How do I handle this case now. Na so my money go take waka?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
Valentinooo:
How do I handle this case now. Na so my money go take waka?
this one get as e b oo
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valentinooo: 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
Uchepele:

this one get as e b oo
I just tire aswear. Even the person wey I wan use the phone do surprise for don move on

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
Valentinooo:
I just tire aswear. Even the person wey I wan use the phone do surprise for don move on
wetin AliExpress abi nipost cost.i wont b surprised that this phone is in Nigeria.have u tried to call nipost

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valentinooo: 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
Uchepele:

wetin AliExpress abi nipost cost.i wont b surprised that this phone is in Nigeria.have u tried to call nipost
I think the phone is already in Nigeria. But I am just scared it won't get missing in nipost custody

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
Valentinooo:

I think the phone is already in Nigeria. But I am just scared it won't get missing in nipost custody
Have you called nipost??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valentinooo: 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
Uchepele:

Have you called nipost??

I called those numbers I got online, they refused to pick. The only one that managed to pick up said I should send my name, location and tracking number and call back after 2hrs. I called back but she refused to pick up.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
Valentinooo:

I called those numbers I got online, they refused to pick. The only one that managed to pick up said I should send my name, location and tracking number and call back after 2hrs. I called back but she refused to pick up.
i was lucky to get them on Tuesday and d guy just ask for my tracking number and immediately he told me that my parcel is enroute to warri but it seems like lagos is another country and warri is another country bcus its takes ages to deliver it to warri.bcus i was told similar thing last week Tuesday
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valentinooo: 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
Uchepele:

i was lucky to get them on Tuesday and d guy just ask for my tracking number and immediately he told me that my parcel is enroute to warri but it seems like lagos is another country and warri is another country bcus its takes ages to deliver it to warri.bcus i was told similar thing last week Tuesday
Lolz. From China to Lagos will take like 10days. Then from Lagos to other states will take more than a month. Is that not incompetence
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
Valentinooo:

Lolz. From China to Lagos will take like 10days. Then from Lagos to other states will take more than a month. Is that not incompetence
thats d problem o.china wei far will chip in parcel fast to nigeria but nipost will use their lazy ass to delay things.d funny thing is that dey will still have mouth to tell u to pay much money after d wait.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Innunique: 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
Uchepele:

check AliExpress,i just saw it there
payment is d main ish, bank caps on dollar payment. that is where I need assistance
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
Innunique:

payment is d main ish, bank caps on dollar payment. that is where I need assistance
change it to naira naw.use ur settings to correct that.u ar supposed to use naira and nigeria in ur settings
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Innunique: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
Amocee:
how do one bypass the bank new placed limit on dollar transactions. that's why I am asking for assistance
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Innunique: 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
Uchepele:
u ar supposed to use naira and nigeria in ur settings
it didn't go through. would retry again.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
adeniranfam:

What do you want to ship ??

a lot of things in bulk
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
Innunique:

how do one bypass the bank new placed limit on dollar transactions. that's why I am asking for assistance
its those people that use 2 different card at d same time that can help u with that.for now banks put 100 dollar bcus of covid and how its affecting them.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Innunique: 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
Uchepele:

its those people that use 2 different card at d same time that can help u with that.
if you do know any, please do refer me one... would be grateful
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Innunique: 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
The naira values only show when you are on the product pages, when checking out, it reverts to dollar value...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
Innunique:
The naira values only show when you are on the product pages, when checking out, it reverts to dollar value...
ve not really experienced that bfor

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (1438) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: fhranchez(m), Olamak1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.