Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1435648 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (1437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hello,

Please I opened a dispute and won and I was informed that I will be refunded between 3 to 20 business days.

The 29th of this month will make it the 20th day and I have not yetreceived the money. The problem is the card I used to make the purchase has expired , though I went to the bank to request for a new card, but they said they don't have MasterCard at that time so I left.

Please, will this still affect the chances of me being refunded?

Can I still contact Aliexpress after the 20 days refund window incase I didn't receive the money?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
ceaser:

Once the item is small parcel, I specifically select Cainiao or Sunyou, in that order, and avoiding AESS or 4px as much as I can. Cos even if you select AESS for such light items, it's likely it'll be 4px that will be used by AESS.

However with large larger items, I preferably go with AESS avoiding SingPost as much as possible. Even if AESS decide to use SingPost, I am rest assured of refund if delivery goes south. I didn't pay extra for AESS over straightforward SingPost for nothing.
my item is an LCD screen replacement for a phone, all the stores selling the screen have AESS as the shipping method with DHL as the only other alternative and you know DHL is very expensive, the fee is twice the price of the item so it is a not option. I had to choose AESS only to see 4px carrying my order instead of the normal Singapore post.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
Bubewilson:
Hello,

Please I opened a dispute and won and I was informed that I will be refunded between 3 to 20 business days.

The 29th of this month will make it the 20th day and I have not yetreceived the money. The problem is the card I used to make the purchase has expired , though I went to the bank to request for a new card, but they said they don't have MasterCard at that time so I left.

Can I still contact Aliexpress after the 20 days refund window incase I didn't receive the money?
when it comes to refund, it goes back to your account (the expired card was link to your account)... contact your bank

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
Kamaye:
my item is an LCD screen replacement for a phone, all the stores selling the screen have AESS as the shipping method with DHL as the only other alternative and you know DHL is very expensive, the fee is twice the price of the item so it is a not option. I had to choose AESS only to see 4px carrying my order instead of the normal Singapore post.

True you will have very limited option in such instance. But I want to believe that with 4px or SingPost via AESS as your choice in these COVID times, you still stand better chance of parcel delivery to Nigeria (excluding NIPOST inefficiency) than if you select straightforward 4px or straightforward SingPost. With AESS you also get better chances of refund if things go south.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
DO U GUYS STILL HAVE HOPE OF COLLECTING YOUR PHONE OR U VE GIVEN UP ON NIPOST/CUSTOM

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
Uchepele:

abi oo.am sure its not a phone bcus 84days seems too fast for a phone parcel to come these days

its a screen replacement.......

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
DORLARPOH20:

which tracking website gave you this kind of details please

track24.net
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
Kamaye:

Which phone is that
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by specimenx(m): 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
I think it should affect cos the card was the link to that account. They will send the money back to you via the card and it's no longer functional.
Bubewilson:
Hello,

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
specimenx:
I think it should affect cos the card was the link to that account. They will send the money back to you via the card and it's no longer functional
Bubewilson .

Money is sent to account, not card!!!
You will get your money, your card status is irrelevant

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
Meister:

Which phone is that
redmi 8. I couldn't find it in Jos otherwise I wouldn't stress myself with ordering from aliexpress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BoltSwith(m): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
@chicksman9

Price: 50k
Version: Korean G6 - G600s 4GB Ram 64GB ROM

Image of current state of phone attached. You can see your post in the laptop display.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
Kamaye:
redmi 8. I couldn't find it in Jos otherwise I wouldn't stress myself with ordering from aliexpress.

You didn't try to find the screen replacement here ? I feel like some sellers have it here

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
Anyone come across this trying to use Zenith card of recent? I have used it before on AE without the hassle of OTP.

Even the OTP sef, up till now dem no send am.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by thormeydey: 11:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
Bubewilson:
Hello,

Check your account balance. You may have been credited and not received a credit SMS.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 8:22am On Sep 24, 2020
Meister:

You didn't try to find the screen replacement here ? I feel like some sellers have it here
they do, but beyond my current budget. It is 15k including waybill to my location, but I got it for 7k on aliexpress.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samyd18: 8:37am On Sep 24, 2020
Kamaye:
they do, but beyond my current budget. It is 15k including waybill to my location, but I got it for 7k on aliexpress.

xply 2
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 8:38am On Sep 24, 2020
I dey find oneplus 5 phone replacement battery, anybody know an incountry seller?..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ihustlehard: 10:07am On Sep 24, 2020
Bubewilson:
Hello,

You need to get a new card,
And moreover paymemt on expired card takes time
You might need to chat up aliexpress telling them the condition of things

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zizzley(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2020
Hey guys do you think it will be a good idea for me to order from AliExpress now? The delays and occurrences is making me reconsider. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 10:33am On Sep 24, 2020
zizzley:
Hey guys do you think it will be a good idea for me to order from AliExpress now? The delays and occurrences is making me reconsider. Thanks
yeah if u use dhl.though u can try ur luck with AESS shipping too bcus recent orders seems to b coming in fast

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2020
Kamaye:

Okay
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
Just received a package I ordered on 14th August

Received the Call from PO on Monday

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dragnet: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
ihustlehard:

You need to get a new card,
And moreover paymemt on expired card takes time
You might need to chat up aliexpress telling them the condition of things
this information is not correct.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
Guys please help a brother get this bonus..
���

GETNGN 7,694.30! #AliExpressbonus #BonusBuddies
Your bonus is waiting to be activated.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_msmcseX
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by busuyi44: 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
Already in Lagos. ordered on d 6th Sept, just 17 days in transit. AES method. Not a phone ooh

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
busuyi44:
Already in Lagos. ordered on d 6th Sept, just 17 days in transit. AES method. Not a phone ooh

things are getting back to normal gradually

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
cheesy So I finally collected my package yesterday from the post office in Benin and I was surprised to see that it was my phone, I'm very very happy right now.
109 days in transit
Tracking is still showing despatched to overseas
June 4th order

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
HarrierJumpJet:
cheesy So I finally collected my package yesterday from the post office in Benin and I was surprised to see that it was my phone, I'm very very happy right now.
109 days in transit
Tracking is still showing despatched to overseas
June 4th order

congratulobia

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chicksman9(m): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
BoltSwith:
@chicksman9 okay its a little bit above my budget and the location might be another problem

Price: 50k
Version: Korean G6 - G600s 4GB Ram 64GB ROM

Image of current state of phone attached. You can see your post in the laptop display.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chicksman9(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
[quote author=chicksman9 post=94264673][/quote] a little bit above my budget and the location might be an issue
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by supersaz66(m): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
So my tracking was showing this. I called the post man baba said my parcel hasn't reached there office. Lol. I'm just hoping they've not stolen this stuff sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (1437) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: IMAliyu(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.