Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,390 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1428736 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (1436) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entrepreneurrr: 10:53am On Oct 04, 2020
BoltSwith:
Please, has anyone recently received a 4px Singapore Post order made in June?
I have like 5 - 10 items shipped using 4px. since June (and early July) which I fear I may never see.
Early july here. Still did not collect it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vickygirk(f): 11:22am On Oct 04, 2020
Meister:

Your order is in Nigeria, since you used an untrackable shipping method that's where the tracking will end. Just be patient, it'll still get to you

One of the order is registered while the other isnt
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vickygirk(f): 11:23am On Oct 04, 2020
peterincredible:

just wait for the 90days to complete then u can open dispute if u want.
i noticed most of the people here who ordered for phone during the covid 19 era end up recieving their parcel after when they have even collected back their money so i will advice to extend bp when it gets to the 90 days as for me that is what i will do bcause i noticed the fault is from nipost

OK. Thank you for your reply.
Let me continue to wait for day 90
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 11:45am On Oct 04, 2020
BoltSwith:
I have like 5 - 10 items shipped using 4px. since June (and early July) which I fear I may never see.
ur order still dey hang?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
supersaz66:

I hope they're not too expensive.. I'll tell you the truth. FORGET Them. I have 8 items with 4px since first week of July I've not seen any. Just waiting for BP to expire lemme ask for refund for each one of em.

Gbam, orders on 4px since March till date no delivery whatsoever. So I concur with you that it's a waste to ship with 4px.

Just collect Ur refund and move on

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
Vickygirk:

One of the order is registered while the other isnt

The phone right ? My own registered order changed to arrived destination country after 79 days even though I'm sure it has arrived way before then, it's still not gotten to me but I believe it will. Be patient, e go soon reach you

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by error4040: 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
BoltSwith:

Same ship bro.

They keep extending date till kingdom come!

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
anyone selling on jumia or konga here

abeg signify, we get talk
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
ceaser:

What is Ecobank exchange rate?
394 as at yesterday
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
mctfopt:

The limit looks like something one may use to test if FX works for a particular bank. Lol
grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entrepreneurrr: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
error4040:

Same ship bro.

Which tracking site be that one?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Davidwilliam101: 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
Good evening, I bought goods on aliexpress and it supposed to arrive both September 30th and October 2nd respectively, but both are in transit now, what can I do, please advice.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hayqiu010(m): 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
Davidwilliam101:
Good evening, I bought goods on aliexpress and it supposed to arrive both September 30th and October 2nd respectively, but both are in transit now, what can I do, please advice.
Wait for BP to expire
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samuelon: 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
error4040:

Same ship bro.

If your phone was despatched with 4px in june or july just go collect refund.
Unless u get patience.
Me I don collect move on.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
Davidwilliam101:

The date given doesn't necessarily mean that it'll get to you within that time.

You'll have to continue waiting for your order to come to you or BP to run out so you'll open a dispute
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Davidwilliam101: 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hayqiu010:
Wait for BP to expire

What does BP stand for if I may ask?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Midex88(m): 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
Samuelon:

If your phone was despatched with 4px in june just go collect refund.
Unless u get patience.
Me I don collect move on.

Especially June 25
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hayqiu010(m): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
Davidwilliam101:

What does BP stand for if I may ask?
BP means Buyer's Protection
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Midex88(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hajja22(f): 7:37am On Oct 05, 2020
GETNGN 7,659.90! #AliExpressbonus #BonusBuddies
Your bonus is waiting to be activated.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_BTkjaR

Please help me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 8:39am On Oct 05, 2020
iKingsley:
394 as at yesterday

Thanks.

Please who also knows Stanbic IBTC limit and exchange rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entrepreneurrr: 11:15am On Oct 05, 2020
I went to PO today and my parcel that was despatch july 8 was not there and my BP is about to expire (entended by 30days).

Will I ever get it?
i am thinking of opening dispute but I dey feel bad for d seller.

And I really need that stuff.
And I don’t want my waiting to be in vain, checking 4px twitter handle d Kind complain Wey i see no be here (since 2018)
Seeing that recent orders are coming fast am thinking of re-order the parcel, because my fund did not reach the one they are selling locally.
What will u people suggest abeg?
jboixxx i see u are a guru in shopping
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:53am On Oct 05, 2020
Entrepreneurrr:
I went to PO today and my parcel that was despatch july 8 was not there and my BP is about to expire (entended by 30days).

Will I ever get it?

And I don’t want my waiting to be in vain, checking 4px twitter handle d Kind complain Wey i see no be here (since 2018)
Seeing that recent orders are coming fast am thinking of re-order the parcel, because my fund did not reach the one they are selling locally.
If it's AliExpress Standard Shipping, just wait it especially if you still have a wait time. You may extend it if you want or discuss with the seller.

Items are bn delivered without an update on trackings. Wait more days or enquire about it at the PO.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tinnyailes(m): 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
Please How long can I leave my parcel at the post office and can I send someone to help me pick it up ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samuelon: 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
Entrepreneurrr:

Will I ever get it?

If it is aliexpress shipping and its a phone. Just take your refund

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by joseph214(m): 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
Does anybody know if cainiao super economy golbal products get to the post office? I ordered for 3 items, one in January and 2 in March. Only one in March arrived to the post office around May, the rest showed arrived in destination country and never came to the post office. Or is there a better alternative for small items that delivers in less than 1 and a half months to delta state.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofolam: 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
Maddddddd oooooooo!!! I just received 2 parcels shipped by 4px Singapore post OM Pro!!! One of them was ordered may 29 and the other april 30. I have since received refund for both, ordered same thing from another seller who shipped via cainiao and both have since been delivered. Perhaps there is light at the end of tunnel.... both of them are still showing *hand over to airline when tracked

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sugah: 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hello all.

I just received an email from AliExpress that my item is at my local post office. Tracking is showing delivery failed...how should I wait before going to check at the postoffice?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samuelon: 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
sugah:
Hello all.

I just received an email from AliExpress that my item is at my local post office. Tracking is showing delivery failed...how should I wait before going to check at the postoffice?

Go to your post office tomorrow if possible.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sugah: 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
Samuelon:

Go to your post office tomorrow if possible.
Thank you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Godian45(m): 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
joseph214:
Does anybody know if cainiao super economy golbal products get to the post office? I ordered for 3 items, one in January and 2 in March. Only one in March arrived to the post office around May, the rest showed arrived in destination country and never came to the post office. Or is there a better alternative for small items that delivers in less than 1 and a half months to delta state.
received August 21 and 22 already last week.both cainiao super economy global

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofolam: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
sugah:
Hello all.

If you are in Lagos the post office should have called you by now so go as soon as you can. If you are outside Lagos wait at least a week. Some people claimed the PO provided their parcels after they lied about receiving their call. You can try that if you want. Since they are mad, we can all kuku be mad together. As for me and my PO we have a good understanding and I have never had a missing parcel. Even after AE has notified me that my parcel is in destination country I’m not always bothered because I know it may take a while but it will still get delivered to me. I can’t really complain because they always deliver to my house at no cost(except it’s a big item then I’m charged 500naira at My gate). At least they spare me the hassle of driving to the PO and wasting my time

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (1436) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.