Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1425252 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (1434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maxdozie(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
Uchepele:

i hope it hasn't been stolen bcus that's wat i think bro.
u might not get it..
my guess is that d parcel is valuable or expensive
[sub][/sub]

An earbud.... Cost $21
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Allboiz: 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
Music to my soul - Kbear KS2

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
maxdozie:
[sub][/sub]
An earbud.... Cost $21
alright just pray it comes
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ojochogwusunny(m): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
Hello everyone! I ordered for a tracking device on oct 26,according to tracking site my item arrived in Lagos air on November 18;what baffles me is that till now i have not received message or call from post office. My adress is Nasarawa state
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by olujosh301(m): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
I went to the PO to pick some items today
Only for them to tell me I have some untrackable parcels to collect. The funny thing is that those parcels have been in the po since 25th of October... If you have any untrackable parcel just ask from time to time when you visit the po you might never get a call or if you get one it would be late

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tinnyailes(m): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
olujosh301:
Only for them to tell me I have some untrackable parcels to collect. The funny thing is that those parcels have been in the po since 25th of October... If you have any untrackable parcel just ask from time to time when you visit the po you might never get a call or if you get one it would be late
I have about 7 it has arrived Nigeria over a month BP will expire in 10days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Codedzng: 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
What's the current GT bank dollar rate ?? Anyone please
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofetemi(m): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
Who has received delivery via SunYou lately
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
Codedzng:
What's the current GT bank dollar rate ?? Anyone please
396/usd dats wat I was charged on 11.11
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
Made an order on 11.11 till now hasn't been shipped. Don't feel like canceling the order because of $15 coupon I used. Seller not responding to messages. How much longer could I wait before seller ship. My fear is that the seller may delay and still cancel the order
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
4Jean:
Made an order on 11.11 till now hasn't been shipped. Don't feel like canceling the order because of $15 coupon I used. Seller not responding to messages. How much longer could I wait before seller ship. My fear is that the seller may delay and still cancel the order

Did you check the stores processing time before making the order?

Do due diligence before making an order. Some stores processing time are 30, 15, 7, 5, 3 days respectively.

If the seller put 30 days as processing time he has the law behind him.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ojochogwusunny(m): 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
olujosh301:
tracking site shows item delivered to destination country,but till now i am yet to receive a call from post office
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Apologize(m): 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
I ordered some items..since June...for my friend Sha..just yesterday I I remembered the Sim/number I used for registration has been abandoned by me.

As I I put the Sim for phone I saw a message sent on Nov 2 saying they are going to return my items back. I called that line an the guy that picked said he Will help me search for the items on Monday today, he asked for the name on the parcels &I told him the name.

Fast forward to this Monday evening..the line is switched off. I plan on going to the post Office in Trans amadi in ph tommorow Tuesday.

My problem now is my ID card doesn't bear the full name...cus I used my name and my friends Surname.

CAN I STILL COLLECT THOSE ITEMS? PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS OH!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
Apologize:
I ordered some items..since June...for my friend Sha..just yesterday I I remembered the Sim/number I used for registration has been abandoned by me.

As I I put the Sim for phone I saw a message sent on Nov 2 saying they are going to return my items back. I called that line an the guy that picked said he Will help me search for the items on Monday today, he asked for the name on the parcels &I told him the name.

Fast forward to this Monday evening..the line is switched off. I plan on going to the post Office in Trans amadi in ph tommorow Tuesday.

My problem now is my ID card doesn't bear the full name...cus I used my name and my friends Surname.

CAN I STILL COLLECT THOSE ITEMS? PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS OH!

A lot of this problems are solely your fault. When you knew yo would be the one receiving the items why not use your full name and as well keep the phone number used active?

Next time when ordering for someone make sure to use the person's details, name, address or phone number so the person can pick the item himself.

For the items you should be able to collect them if you have a good convincing power. As for ID the current post office I use don't ask for ID, as long as you show the message you were sent, and the post guy knows me well.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Apologize(m): 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
baba thanks so much so I get hope be that... because the number is intact...and the SMS still dey my inbox...thank God say I never delete am.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
genius43:

Did you check the stores processing time before making the order?

Do due diligence before making an order. Some stores processing time are 30, 15, 7, 5, 3 days respectively.

If the seller put 30 days as processing time he has the law behind him.
Is there a way to check processing time before making order?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ojochogwusunny:
Hello everyone! I ordered for a tracking device on oct 26,according to tracking site my item arrived in Lagos air on November 18;what baffles me is that till now i have not received message or call from post office. My adress is Nasarawa state
you need to exercise more patience, some times it may take weeks for your parcel to arrive your local post office from Lagos. I have one that arrived Lagos last week but yet to reach my post office.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ojochogwusunny(m): 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kamaye:
you need to exercise more patience, some times it may take weeks for your parcel to arrive your local post office from Lagos. I have one that arrived Lagos last week but yet to reach my post office.
thanks boss man...i am a first timer so i am full of anxiety
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by OwoukoUrua(m): 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Good evening house

Please can I go to the post office for this parcel?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by OwoukoUrua(m): 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
And please I'll like to know the most reliable tracking sites/apps
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tinnyailes(m): 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
OwoukoUrua:
Good evening house

Please can I go to the post office for this parcel?
this is an unregistered package like mine no calls yet from post office for over 2months now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by OwoukoUrua(m): 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
tinnyailes:
this is an unregistered package like mine no calls yet from post office for over 2months now
Hmm
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
4Jean:

Is there a way to check processing time before making order?

Yes when you click on shipping scroll down you will see it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by azeecoboy(m): 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
Who knows a seller or store i can get ORIGINAL redmi airdots on AliExpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
azeecoboy:
Who knows a seller or store i can get ORIGINAL redmi airdots on AliExpress?

Hong Kong Goldway stores, you can also check QCY T5

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by teemie(m): 3:07am On Nov 24, 2020
TLC- 150k
Already shipped by Daaz! So expected soon.
Samsung s10 128gb ,back glass cracked, can be changed easily or used as is. Phone is AT&T locked, just 4k to unlock. Every other thing is clean as seen. With case too.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by azeecoboy(m): 3:35am On Nov 24, 2020
genius43:

thanks boss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by azeecoboy(m): 3:49am On Nov 24, 2020
genius43:

on the Goldway stores,saw the GLOBAL version been more expensive than the Chinese version..
Can i just go for the Chinese version without minding the price difference.?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eliok(m): 4:06am On Nov 24, 2020
tinnyailes:
See, notice that most items that come late are dropped of a proxy state post office before they are sent to my state.
E.g
They drop my items at kaduna post office then later on post it to sokoto where I stay now. These are the ones that come like months after buyer protection has finished.

If they send it directly, only 10 days after it reach Lagos should do
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SameerDewangan1: 6:41am On Nov 24, 2020
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tinnyailes(m): 7:13am On Nov 24, 2020
eliok:

See, notice that most items that come late are dropped of a proxy state post office before they are sent to my state.
E.g
They drop my items at kaduna post office then later on post it to sokoto where I stay now. These are the ones that come like months after buyer protection has finished.

If they send it directly, only 10 days after it reach Lagos should do
I stay in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (1434) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Controller360 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.