Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1435671 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (1437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 6:34am On Nov 25, 2020
aieromon:

Open dispute when your package has already arrived the country?

Relax, the package will eventually get to your local PO.
I just hope it won't be in vain....thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BoboKush(m): 6:56am On Nov 25, 2020
remi1444:
I'm yet to receive any update since on 10th of November. I have been calling the PO guy and he keep insisting that they don't have my item yet. From tracking information, the item has arrived destination country.

Omo see wahala
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maxdozie(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2020
officialfestus:
This parcel just dey vex me...dec 19th should just come so I can open dispute.

Omoh me and you they the same boat oh.. my order arrived Nigeria since 14of October , Uptill now nothing ..
I have visited the post office countless times even gone to the headquarters to ask they keep telling me my item HAS NOT ARRIVED NIGERIA

It's funny.. the last time I went there I almost had a heated Argument ..
I requested they check manually but they refused
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ojochogwusunny(m): 8:18am On Nov 25, 2020
maxdozie:

Omoh me and you they the same boat oh.. my order arrived Nigeria since 14of October , Uptill now nothing ..
I have visited the post office countless times even gone to the headquarters to ask they keep telling me my item HAS NOT ARRIVED NIGERIA

hahaha God will save us from Aliexpress ooo...my item just arrived in my Local post off yesterday but i am yet to receive a call oo
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by error4040: 8:18am On Nov 25, 2020
Guys can some explain this to me

I got a message from GTB that I was Charged for $44.1 which I ended up reciving deducted N17,315
To my greatest Suprise only to check they have deducted 33k from my account not the N17315
After which I have cancelled the $16 order and that of $21

As at yesterday GTB exchange rate was 390 I did the calculation and it's not adding up at all angry angry angry
How can de deduct 33k from 107000 making my balance to 75000k

I do hope de reverse the $16 and $21 order back to my account because I did cancel before shipper shipped the items.

NB: Please I hid the main account balance for personal reasons

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LALAONE(m): 8:54am On Nov 25, 2020
aieromon:

Use track24.net to confirm location of your package. I believe it is already at your local PO from the screenshot though. You might want to visit there on Friday if you do not get a message from them.

I did!
And it says too that my package is in my PO
I even got an email
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LALAONE(m): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2020
Ojochogwusunny:
hahaha God will save us from Aliexpress ooo...my item just arrived in my Local post off yesterday but i am yet to receive a call oo

Same here
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2020
error4040:
Guys can some explain this to me

I got a message from GTB that I was Charged for $44.1 which I ended up reciving deducted N17,315
To my greatest Suprise only to check they have deducted 33k from my account not the N17315
After which I have cancelled the $16 order and that of $21

As at yesterday GTB exchange rate was 390 I did the calculation and it's not adding up at all angry angry angry
How can de deduct 33k from 107000 making my balance to 75000k

I do hope de reverse the $16 and $21 order back to my account because I did cancel before shipper shipped the items.

NB: Please I hid the main account balance for personal reasons

You ve already paid before you cancelled the order via AliExpress dashboard

Note : it will take 3-7 days for AliExpress to refund you starting from the moment the seller confirms your cancellation.......

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by error4040: 9:19am On Nov 25, 2020
Emily22:

You ve already paid before you cancelled the order via AliExpress dashboard

Note : it will take 3-7 days for AliExpress to refund you starting from the moment the seller confirms your cancellation.......

Ah abeg o, I no need those items.
I hope de refund because I get wetin to use that money do even if na To buy addidas Slides.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2020
error4040:

Ah abeg o, I no need those items.
I hope de refund because I get wetin to use that money do even if na To buy addidas Slides.

Sure they will if you cancel it on AliExpress dashboard
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by isco10(m): 9:58am On Nov 25, 2020
remi1444:
I'm yet to receive any update since on 10th of November. I have been calling the PO guy and he keep insisting that they don't have my item yet. From tracking information, the item has arrived destination country.
Which shipping method? Cainio or Aliexpress Standard method?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by elbuzzy(m): 10:12am On Nov 25, 2020
maxdozie:

No be only u me self get similar experience since on the 16th of October had to go to their office they track from their platform it was showing Edi received but I use 17track and the rest showing arrival Destination country I just tire
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babatundeh26: 10:19am On Nov 25, 2020
Hello guys, please I recently ordered for some stuff on aliexpress. This morning I checked the page I ordered from and I was told the page was not found, although my goods have been shipped . I want to know if there’s a cause to raise alarm?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:40am On Nov 25, 2020
Hello house, please what is the current GTbank usd spending limit on aliexpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LALAONE(m): 10:55am On Nov 25, 2020
Babatundeh26:
Hello guys, please I recently ordered for some stuff on aliexpress. This morning I checked the page I ordered from and I was told the page was not found, although my goods have been shipped . I want to know if there’s a cause to raise alarm?

No
There is no cause for that. Talk to your seller, probably there are restocking or something. Use track24 to track your package
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 11:02am On Nov 25, 2020
Babatundeh26:
not at all
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by error4040: 11:18am On Nov 25, 2020
Emily22:

Sure they will if you cancel it on AliExpress dashboard

The seller confirm the cancellation

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by wizkitvick(m): 11:35am On Nov 25, 2020
Can a order be received on behalf of someone at the PO? IF yes what's the procedure or necessary doc to take along?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DORLARPOH20(m): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2020
should I still be optimistic about collecting this 4px unregistered packages this year?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
error4040:

The seller confirm the cancellation

Shipping fee pass product fee
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Israellionel: 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ojochogwusunny:

God Save You From Nipost You Mean.

The Way I'm Seeing Things,
Coupled With The Ineptness Of Nipost,
AliExpress Very Soon Might Not Ship To Nigeria Anymore.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ojochogwusunny(m): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
Israellionel:

God Save You From Nipost You Mean.

The Way I'm Seeing Things,
Coupled With The Ineptness Of Nipost,
AliExpress Very Soon Might Not Ship To Nigeria Anymore.

that's true ooo...i think there is a need to visit Nipost twitter handler to lay complains...i am seeing delivery failed & i am yet to receive call frm post office
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fabulous0019(m): 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
Create a landing page for your products

Just hit me up!!check my number on my signature

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by donmarvex1(m): 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
They don't even respond on their twitter

Ojochogwusunny:
that's true ooo...i think there is a need to visit Nipost twitter handler to lay complains...i am seeing delivery failed & i am yet to receive call frm post office
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by error4040: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
Emily22:

Shipping fee pass product fee

No Man product was $21
While shipping was $11 why shipping expensive na because no AESS and na only Cainiao de cheap the rest expensive esp DHL de call $45 na why I choose the Cainiao for $11

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
error4040:

No Man product was $21
While shipping was $11 why shipping expensive na because no AESS and na only Cainiao de cheap the rest expensive esp DHL de call $45 na why I choose the Cainiao for $11

Its not advisable to buy something of that amount using untrackable shipping method
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babatundeh26: 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
Thank you very much
LALAONE:

No
There is no cause for that. Talk to your seller, probably there are restocking or something. Use track24 to track your package
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Trippledots(m): 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
officialfestus:
I just hope it won't be in vain....thanks.

it doesn't always arrive. i have had some items disputed over and full refund given even though tracking was showing that it has gotten to post office.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by monlawal(m): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
Men dem. Help needed urgently.

I Want to place an order for a phone worth 80k, am I going to go through any customs wahala?
If yes. How much would be charged on a phone within that range as customs fee.

Help ó, make I weigh my options.

Thank you as I await responses
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Obaic(m): 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
Pls check if the phone have a shipping fees attached to it... If not there's no custom duty to pay.. Then also you can as well drop a messege for the seller... Before i forget make sure ur correct ifo like Country, state,Address and Phone number etc are maintained in ur profile..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by monlawal(m): 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
Obaic:
Pls check if the phone have a shipping fees attached to it... If not there's no custom duty to pay.. Then also you can as well drop a messege for the seller... Before i forget make sure ur correct ifo like Country, state,Address and Phone number etc are maintained in ur profile..
there is shipping fees ($8.85) my address is correct. Let me drop a message to the seller. Thank you for the reminder
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by azeecoboy(m): 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
90days buyer protection is expiring in two days time..
nd i never recieve my order..tho untrackable.

Wetin make i do?

Na 4px package

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (1437) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.