Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,005 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1428446 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (1436) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stanisbaratheon: 9:06am On Jan 08, 2021
wizkitvick:
How fast is alibaba shipping compared to aliexpress?

They're the same thing in terms of normal post shipping method.

The little difference is that in Alibaba almost all stores ship items using special courier companies like DHL FedEx, etc..., and also, you can negotiate freight charges with the seller or you have them deliver your item to your preferred shipping agent in China.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icudkill: 9:25am On Jan 08, 2021
Houston17:

Baba, how much is it going for and where your location

I stay in Abuja.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BoboKush(m): 9:57am On Jan 08, 2021
shopwiser:
that didn't answer my question tho but thanks hey, domicilliary account only cost 10 dollars to maintain per year according to gtb.. maybe I will go and do it self..doesn't stop people from still purchasing fones in AE.. how can some phones be 65k in AE and here In Nigeria they will be selling it 93k... everything is cost in Nigeria, accept this fact first.. and dont tell me about shipping, customs and all...cos I understand how all this works.. I deal on TLC in Technology thread

What the meaning of TLC
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lowoa: 10:01am On Jan 08, 2021
Olamak1 Baba, we never know what Nairaland has done to Nigerians. It was after I got into that mess I discovered nairaland. GOD bless Nairalnad. God bless you. Had I got to know about NL, I for no fall mugu. I am still hoping it will arrive sha. If not, dem don chop me be that

Olamak1:

94 dollars? That's much man! You should have sought for advice on this thread before cancelling the dispute. In fact, cancellation of disputes is the last thing I will ever do when it comes to deals with sellers. It doesn't matter how good a seller is at cajoling, the moment I see his message asking for cancellation of dispute, I just ignore it.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Iykopee(m): 10:15am On Jan 08, 2021
jerlady:
Zenith bank confirmed 397

Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Zino1011(m): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2021
BoboKush:

What the meaning of TLC
total landing cost

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 11:03am On Jan 08, 2021
shopwiser:
that didn't answer my question tho but thanks hey, domicilliary account only cost 10 dollars to maintain per year according to gtb.. maybe I will go and do it self..doesn't stop people from still purchasing fones in AE.. how can some phones be 65k in AE and here In Nigeria they will be selling it 93k... everything is cost in Nigeria, accept this fact first.. and dont tell me about shipping, customs and all...cos I understand how all this works.. I deal on TLC in Technology thread

He was writing about funding the dollar account using dollars sourced from the black market at exorbitant rates sir
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BoboKush(m): 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
Zino1011:
total landing cost

Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jecyangel(f): 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
shopwiser:
Greetings everyone, I use GTB account and I was told about domiciliary account before I can make an international transactions of over 100 dollars and this is really affecting me from purchasing devices on Ali-Express, also apart from GTB limit, are other banks limiting this too.. 200 dollars would have been a fair limit, but 100 dollars limit from GTB can almost not afford you any device on AE. so pls what are other banks limits. For most people here that purchased Phones from AE, how did y'all go about it cos I'm sure most devices some have purchased is above 100 dollars. pls help me ooo as vendors are getting greedy with their prices here in Nigeria

You can plead with the seller to split the payment into parts to enable you make payment to see if he would agree
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by shopwiser: 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
Jecyangel:

You can plead with the seller to split the payment into parts to enable you make payment to see if he would agree
i hope this works thanks very much
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maballack(m): 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
please who knows how the coupons work , i exchanged about 400coins at 100 coins for 10$ but i dont even know how i can apply or use it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nicholas82: 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
maballack:
please who knows how the coupons work , i exchanged about 400coins at 100 coins for 10$ but i dont even know how i can apply or use it
Bro, don't mind AliExpress, it's turning to a scam den. You can only use little coins at a time and those coupons? You can only apply it when you're buying a large sum of items and it's always like $2 off like $350, you can now see it's crazy. So don't bother yourself on their coupons and freebies, it's all a scam

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by moscow406(m): 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
shopwiser:
i hope this works thanks very much
If this works can you update us on the store and method you used in paying.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by moscow406(m): 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
I FINALLY GOT MY PHONE AFTER 2 FAILED ATTEMPTS

Attempt 1: HUAWEI P SMART 2019. I ordered on 27-03-20(before the nationwide lock down),
Shipped 28-03-20.
Arrived my local post office for pick up on 02-09-20, after buyer protection had ended and I had gotten my refund, and ordered a redmi 9. So I sold it. (big mistake)

Attempt 2: XIAOMI REDMI 9. Ordered on 13-07-20 during the mid-year sale, shipped on 15-07-20, dispatched to overseas country on 30-07-20. Up till now it's still on despatched to overseas.
Buyer protection ended, got a full refund, then waited for the 11.11 sale to make attempt 3(realme 6)

Attempt 3: REALME 6. Ordered during the 11.11 sale shipped about 2 days after(though logistics company declared 18-11-20),
Despatched to overseas on 25-11-20
Had hoped it would arrive before 25-11-20, but sadly it didn't.
Moved my time expectation to before the end of the year, but was disappointed.

To cut the narrative short, it arrived IMPC Ikeja 05-01-21
Got to my local post office yesterday (07-01-21)
Picked up today (08-01-21)
I finally have a phone. My tablet will rest a bit

Also picked up the 2 case I ordered for it today. Both arrived before the phone itself.
The One in the pix took roughly 25 days to arrive.

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
Encitee3991:

Attempt 1: HUAWEI P SMART 2019. I ordered on 27-03-20(before the nationwide lock down),
Shipped 28-03-20.
Arrived my local post office for pick up on 02-09-20, after buyer protection had ended and I had gotten my refund, and ordered a redmi 9. So I sold it. (big mistake)

Attempt 2: XIAOMI REDMI 9. Ordered on 13-07-20 during the mid-year sale, shipped on 15-07-20, dispatched to overseas country on 30-07-20. Up till now it's still on despatched to overseas.
Buyer protection ended, got a full refund, then waited for the 11.11 sale to make attempt 3(realme 6)

Attempt 3: REALME 6. Ordered during the 11.11 sale shipped about 2 days after(though logistics company declared 18-11-20),

Also picked up the 2 case I ordered for it today. Both arrived before the phone itself.

This is good news.. Happy for you but this is still November orders.. I want to start seeing such updates on December orders

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Namzy(m): 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
Encitee3991:

Shipped 28-03-20.

So did you refund aliexpress for the sold huawei phone? undecided

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
Namzy:

That was why I sold it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zenith4biz(m): 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
December orders update

Despatched 10/12/2020

Arrived 08/01/2020

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
zenith4biz:
December orders update

Despatched 10/12/2020

Arrived 08/01/2020

Wow.. another good one.
Mine fit enter next week hopefully.
Na phone?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zenith4biz(m): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
Alozera:

Wow.. another good one.
Mine fit enter next week hopefully.
Na phone?

Na phone

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zenith4biz(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
kemshade:
when you get update let me know
Update gotten
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sheettle(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
Got mine on the 4th of this month, the order was made on the 23rd of November.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by trapper4L: 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
PLEASE I HAVE 3 ORDERS THAT HAVE ARRIVED DESTINATION COUNTRY SINCE 8th AND 10th DECEMBER TILL NOW NO CALL NO NOTHING. I TALKED TO THE SELLERS THEY ALL SHOWED THAT THE PRODUCT IS WITH MY POST OFFICE , WETIN MAN GO DO ABEG. I USE GARKI AREA 10 POST OFFICE ABUJA
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LALAONE(m): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
HumanCalc:
Ohh. I am rethinking maybe I should order the more expensive ones then. Like 8k upwards but my fear is the watches getting to Nigeria. How can I avoid all these post office and shipping wahala?

To tell you the truth you will encounter no problem if you buy it through reliable stores and i can attest that there are so many of them. And also if you buy the watch there's a good chance that it will be shipped by AliExpress Standard Shipping (a very good chance of your goods arriving).
So I will advise that you go ahead with your decision
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LALAONE(m): 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
HumanCalc:
Ohh. I am rethinking maybe I should order the more expensive ones then. Like 8k upwards but my fear is the watches getting to Nigeria. How can I avoid all these post office and shipping wahala?

And also I would advise you to go for the W26 lite which comes with amoled screen and other incentives.
The T500 is wack
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
trapper4L:
PLEASE I HAVE 3 ORDERS THAT HAVE ARRIVED DESTINATION COUNTRY SINCE 8th AND 10th DECEMBER TILL NOW NO CALL NO NOTHING. I TALKED TO THE SELLERS THEY ALL SHOWED THAT THE PRODUCT IS WITH MY POST OFFICE , WETIN MAN GO DO ABEG. I USE GARKI AREA 10 POST OFFICE ABUJA

Why are you shouting
If they were sent through untrackable shipping then keep waiting but if it's throuf standard shipping go to your PO and check if it's there

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Catalyssst(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
Was it through Ali express standard shipping??
The one you got today?

Namzy:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by trapper4L: 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
Meister:

Why are you shouting
If they were sent through untrackable shipping then keep waiting but if it's throuf standard shipping go to your PO and check if it's there
ALL TRACKABLE !
I AM NOT SHOUTING CHIEF!

I WILL DO THAT , BUT I KNOW THEY WILL SAY THE NORMAL "WE WILL CALL YOU"
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Catalyssst(m): 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
Was it through Ali express standard shipping??
The one you got today?

Encitee3991:

Shipped 28-03-20.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
trapper4L:

ALL TRACKABLE !
I AM NOT SHOUTING CHIEF!

I WILL DO THAT , BUT I KNOW THEY WILL SAY THE NORMAL "WE WILL CALL YOU"

You've even increased the volume of your shouting undecided

I don't know how your PO works but in my side there's a box they write the names of everyone whose trackable item has arrived and you can just check through the box

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by trapper4L: 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
Meister:

You've even increased the volume of your shouting undecided

I don't know how your PO works but in my side there's a box they write the names of everyone whose trackable item has arrived and you can just check through the box

HAHA NA MY NORMAL VOICE BE THAT , I'LL CHECK BRO
THANK YOU.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (1436) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.