Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1433744 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (1437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 7:08am On Jan 15, 2021
busuyi44:

How fast and reliable is SunYou Economic Air Mail? Who had used this shipping method b4?

Sunyou isn't that bad.. from my experience, it tends to reach nigeria within 2 weeks but the real wait starts when it gets to Nigeria. I'm actually speaking from experience because most of my sunyou items that entered Nigeria since October are yet to be delivered.. I can confidently say Yanwen is the best untracked shipping followed by cainiao. If those 2 ain't available, you can manage sunyou because sometimes, sunyou items surprisingly comes fast

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by error4040: 7:46am On Jan 15, 2021
Alozera:

The price is usually the issue and most of them ship via AESS which will also add to their prices..
I Swear
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mayemaye(m): 7:48am On Jan 15, 2021
Uchepele:

It means u should stop disturbing yourself and stop check tracking status often.

lolol menh this is too harsh na lol

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Edorian: 8:17am On Jan 15, 2021
mayemaye:
Anybody that needs Soundpeats truedot just hola me o

No need to stress yourself
this my number 08083797424, I want to buy

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mayemaye(m): 8:28am On Jan 15, 2021
Edorian:
this my number 08083797424, I want to buy

I go chat you up now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PuntGenius: 9:00am On Jan 15, 2021
Leopantro:
So my story is strange and funny.
Place an order for something on the 30th of June, tracking stopped on 7th of July at " handed over to airplane ". Since then till now no new info. Went to the post office on the 5th of August, was told the parcel was in Asaba. However my address is in owerri. Assisted a NiPOST official to make enquiries and I was told the name and the address on the parcel was different from mine but the tracking number was the same. Was asked to wait a bit more ; could be that tracking number error issues.
Today, went to the post office again and checked, parcel is still in Asaba. I requested to speak to the District Manager. Met the woman, quite friendly. She told me that due to the COVID pandemic, NIPOST staff are still working shifts. Some workers come 2 or 3 times a day.
She also said my tracking number is unique for my parcel so there must have been a mistake somewhere.
She took my tracking number, called her secretary and asked she contact the head of the post office in Asaba to resolve the issue. She also took my details and said I will be contacted with the latest process.
I also gave her the tracking numbers of all my orders, never look a gift horse in the mouth.
The moral of the story is, even if it will cost more, make sure you use a shipping option with tracking available.

On a slide note, while they were tracking my parcel I saw that NIPOST utilizes a unique tracking site called IPS. Unfortunately, the url is 46.Bleep.Bleep.267; I couldn't see the complete numbers. However, i do know that that site is more accurate than track24 or other tracking sites because i saw it had more details than all the others i have tried.

Please i need the contact for Asaba Nipost, I have a package there
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by youngelder(m): 10:35am On Jan 15, 2021
Greetings Everyone,

Can anyone help with the PO contact in Benin (airport rd)?

I need to confirm if a package has arrived.

When tracked, it's showing that it arrived NGLOS since 13 December 2020.

Thank You.

Number2.

Is it allowed to buy a quadcopter (drone) from Aliexpress?
Will it be allowed into the country?
Thank You.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HundeyinTosin: 11:14am On Jan 15, 2021
Whoever is buying anything on Aliexpress. Just tell the seller to put GIFT on the package even though you re shipping through DHL, UPS etc. With this custom will not charge your package. This is what I do and I have never paid custom duty before.

Alozera:

I've bought about 3 phones from AliExpress in the last 2years and never paid any custom duty.. I only pay from N200 - N500 to the postman depending on the phone's weight and how bulky it looks..
I think packages that attract custom duties are ones shipped via express couriers like DHL or FedEx but if you ship with AESS, I think you're in the clear. All you have to pray for is swift delivery

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by RhuzBhee(m): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2021
PuntGenius:

Please i need the contact for Asaba Nipost, I have a package there

I've been asking for their contact too but no reply.. my parcel has been there for 2 weeks now and hasn't been redirected to the PO in my area.
Pls anyone who can help with their contact?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Naijaarchive(m): 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
Uchepele:
IT SEEMS PEOPLE HARDLY USE *WISH* TO MAKE ORDER
Wish is just an AliExpress dropshipping website... Only few items originate from us... Since thru can't compete with Amazon and ebay No disturb yourself it's like paying double price...

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by joesmarty(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hi guys, please how do i order an item of about 400$ on AliExpress. Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PuntGenius: 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
RhuzBhee:

I've been asking for their contact too but no reply.. my parcel has been there for 2 weeks now and hasn't been redirected to the PO in my area.
Pls anyone who can help with their contact?

I was able to get it. Pm me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
joesmarty:
Hi guys, please how do i order an item of about 400$ on AliExpress. Thanks.
u cant
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LALAONE(m): 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
I have received 3 items of mine today at my local PO.
All came in good condition and are of excellent quality.
You won't believe how much I paid (200). Amazing right?

Honestly up here in the North we don't get charged much for our packages and sometimes we don't pay anything.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sirqeeboi(m): 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
Check a parcel for a friend now..the tracking said arrive Kaduna today then delivery failed.and he said he has hear from them.can he go there tomorrow to check?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sirqeeboi(m): 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
LALAONE:

Honestly up here in the North we don't get charged much for our packages and sometimes we don't pay anything.

Where in North?
Did they call u ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maballack(m): 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
its at his local post ofiice depends on how they operate , but they should be sending you an sms or perhaps a call but if not you can walk in there
sirqeeboi:
Check a parcel for a friend now..the tracking said arrive Kaduna today then delivery failed.and he said he has hear from them.can he go there tomorrow to check?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LALAONE(m): 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
sirqeeboi:

Where in North?
Did they call u ?

Zaria
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by RhuzBhee(m): 12:09am On Jan 16, 2021
PuntGenius:

I was able to get it. Pm me

Done bro.. pls check mail
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maxdozie(m): 8:30am On Jan 16, 2021
What could be the problem with this parcel... I have been to the post office a countless time to claim this parcel.. all to no avail . Since October last year

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 8:42am On Jan 16, 2021
maxdozie:
What could be the problem with this parcel... I have been to the post office a countless time to claim this parcel.. all to no avail . Since October last year

It doesn't show that it ever arrived Nigeria here, you should have opened dispute
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by warrenweste(m): 8:50am On Jan 16, 2021
hello house any other cheap bank rate apart from GTB? seems their new limit is now $100 back
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by teewhydope(m): 8:57am On Jan 16, 2021
LALAONE:

it's normal everywhere. and i also didn't pay a dime the last time i went to collect a package
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kizileo(m): 9:27am On Jan 16, 2021
error4040:

Alright thanks.

Actually I have seen the one that the length can be increased, but the price just say make I lay low for now

Please post d link here for us
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sirvvy: 10:53am On Jan 16, 2021
nicholas82:

they mostly sell on bulk but you can still get to buy 1-2 though. But their sellers shipping fee is on the high side compared to AliExpress but won't take ages( or not arrived at all) like AliExpress.
There's a way you can negotiate shipping with the sellers .
Best of luck bro

Thanks for your input, really appreciate..

I chatted some, but their response was so confusing..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vickygirk(f): 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
Good day all.
Update on my August 3rd order.

Yesterday, I checked tracked the order to my amusement I saw an update saying EDI received order sent abroad, I tracked using postal ninja, 17track.net and Nigeria postal services, all saying the same thing...

Out of confusion of not knowing the meaning of such Update and what it signify, I emailed nipost jus to hear that the don't have record of my track number.

Please people of God what does EDI means and what do Nipost mean by such email?...

Anyone who has ever experience this before?...

Below is the attachment of the screen shots of both the tracking and email

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Vickygirk:
Good day all.
Update on my August 3rd order.

Yesterday, I checked tracked the order to my amusement I saw an update saying EDI received order sent abroad, I tracked using postal ninja, 17track.net and Nigeria postal services, all saying the same thing...

Out of confusion of not knowing the meaning of such Update and what it signify, I emailed nipost jus to hear that the don't have record of my track number.

Please people of God what does EDI means and what do Nipost mean by such email?...

Anyone who has ever experience this before?...

Below is the attachment of the screen shots of both the tracking and email
it means your item is not yet in nipost system.
d item might b in Nigeria but maybe custom held it back or it wasn't shipped.thats d only explanation for the message the adekunle guy sent u via mail.
edi receive kind of mean that Nigeria knows that an item is coming in to Nigeria.
but u dey worry sha.just 4get this thing and stop tracking it

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vickygirk(f): 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
Uchepele:

it means your item is not yet in nipost system.
d item might b in Nigeria but maybe custom held it back or it wasn't shipped.thats d only explanation for the message the adekunle guy sent u via mail.
edi receive kind of mean that Nigeria knows that an item is coming in to Nigeria.
but u dey worry sha.just 4get this thing and stop tracking it

I don't give up on things so easy.
I got to see the end of this k-leg Aug 3rd order....

Sorry, but I will keep following it up till the very end. A shipped item can't just disappear, and I will let it go.

Thank you for your response. Though there is something I don't get right, a friend of mine that works in Nipost, do once in a while track the item, he always sees the record then while would the adekule guy tell "no track record" it got me thinking though, do Nipost have different web for tracking etc....

I will analyze your answer the answer im looking for may be there...

Thank you once again
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
Vickygirk:

I don't give up on things so easy.
I got to see the end of this k-leg Aug 3rd order....

Sorry, but I will keep following it up till the very end. A shipped item can't just disappear, and I will let it go.

Thank you for your response. Though there is something I don't get right, a friend of mine that works in Nipost, do once in a while track the item, he always sees the record then while would the adekule guy tell "no track record" it got me thinking though, do Nipost have different web for tracking etc....

I will analyze your answer the answer im looking for may be there...

Thank you once again
the main reason for d adekunle guy not to see anything and ur nipost friend do see is mainly because of custom.it is what custom update, that nipost can see and update as well.
though custom dont update every item bcus some people here collect their item even when its showing edi received.so the main factor for not seeing ur items is _CUSTOM_.WHEN IT COMES to missing parcel, custom are d main people to blame,it is very hard for nipost to steal a registered parcel.though i cant say same for unregistered.but custom can seize/steal anything dey feel like..
thats y i said u should just rest.
u might b lucky to get them though but remove mind from it now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PuntGenius: 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
RhuzBhee:

Done bro.. pls check mail

Putting it here, its an official number,
I can share here. 09087100273
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by RhuzBhee(m): 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
PuntGenius:

Putting it here, its an official number,
I can share here. 09087100273

Okay thanks.. will call by Monday.
By the way was your complain resolved?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by error4040: 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
kizileo:

Please post d link here for us

Check this out

https://a.aliexpress.com/_ms80WGp

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mMc2Mel

To me I would personally buy this

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKHLgy1

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (1437) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: ndachee, skydweller1 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.