Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1434661 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (1437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kingseun: 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
Alfabest07:
1688 don dey in english? Abi you sabi read chinese or use translator
please how do you buy and ship from 1688
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by xamiel4(m): 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
Alfabest07:
one of my stuffs just enter naija, shipped on 15-03.

manuel4real refresh your tracking details. You you same dispatch date.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 12:48am On Apr 13, 2021
TruthTella:
Did you buy the items in March this year?

Yes , I picked it up last week at their office opposite ikeja local government
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthTella(m): 3:04am On Apr 13, 2021
[

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by manuel4real(m): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2021
xamiel4:

manuel4real refresh your tracking details. You you same dispatch date.

Are they supposed to show any other more than this?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by manuel4real(m): 8:58am On Apr 13, 2021
Emily22:

Yes , I picked it up last week at their office opposite ikeja local government

Screenshot your tracking order please let me see. Or what's your code??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GIANTPLUSHUB: 11:43am On Apr 13, 2021
TruthTella:

You see am?
Meaning chrisvicmall did not have any flight issues they just lied to me about the reason why my products were taking long to come.
It's the same March I bought and shipped but they are telling stories about flight delay in March instead of telling the truth why they delayed shipping.
This is the last time in my life I will ever use them and I will warn others about them

Keep calm bro. That one shipping is faster and another slower doesn't mean the one that is faster won't get slower tomorrow and the one slower won't get faster tomorrow. Remember, all these companies uses different airlines. Alot of things and shits happens in shipping. Shipping isn't meant for the feeble hearted just the hard hearted alone because the journey isn't always sweet. Don't go spoiling their business because they do not own the airline they use in shipping hence they don't have control of customers getting their items faster all the time. I am not a spokesman or their representative. Just needed to drop my own little input. Wish you all the very best.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by xamiel4(m): 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
manuel4real:

Are they supposed to show any other more than this?

No update yet. Lets wait
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by baronkelvin(m): 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
guys please I need an advice I want to buy redmi 9 from goldway store on aliexpress should I go ahead and pay or I should just forget it. although I have been using aliexpress for my electronics components but I have never ordered phone through them. a candid advice please. this is 128USD deal. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 3:49am On Apr 14, 2021
baronkelvin:
guys please I need an advice I want to buy redmi 9 from goldway store on aliexpress should I go ahead and pay or I should just forget it. although I have been using aliexpress for my electronics components but I have never ordered phone through them. a candid advice please. this is 128USD deal. Thanks
If u do u will still ask fr refund later becos it will never come
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by wherewere2wear(f): 7:48am On Apr 14, 2021
Order Date : 03/10/2021
Dispatched Date: 03/11/2021
Arrival Date: 03/31/2021
Local post office :04/07/2021.

Just this morning I got I txt from the post office about my package. Although is not something big, just a jewelry set I'm happy sha. But

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthTella(m): 10:09am On Apr 14, 2021
[
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alfabest07(m): 10:26am On Apr 14, 2021
TruthTella:

Bros na lie

Chrisvicmall is renowned for being unreliable with shipping, they seriously need to stop it,

I have been shipping items since two years from 1688 with different logistics companies, I always got my items in less than three weeks from the two other companies I was using.

Before I used Chrisvicmall I did research and saw different complaints from people about delayed shipping in CVM, but I went ahead to use them believing that my own will be different and here I am, waiting almost two months for my goods to arrive. The funny thing is that they might still come and tell stories after the two months and ask me to wait again for another two weeks and there is nothing I can do but wait, unfortunately.
like you order bulks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:38am On Apr 14, 2021
TruthTella:

Bros na lie

Chrisvicmall is renowned for being unreliable with shipping, they seriously need to stop it,

I have been shipping items since two years from 1688 with different logistics companies, I always got my items in less than three weeks from the two other companies I was using.

Before I used Chrisvicmall I did research and saw different complaints from people about delayed shipping in CVM, but I went ahead to use them believing that my own will be different and here I am, waiting almost two months for my goods to arrive. The funny thing is that they might still come and tell stories after the two months and ask me to wait again for another two weeks and there is nothing I can do but wait, unfortunately.

Alright bro. All the very best!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by baronkelvin(m): 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
Lixusheng:

If u do u will still ask fr refund later becos it will never come
why? I thought things are now returning to normal with regards to shipping.
ANYBODY ORDERED XAOMI REDMI PHONE IN MARCH AND GOT DELIVERED THIS APRIL?? AGAIN IS THERE ANY SPEPARATE CUSTOM DUTY?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
TruthTella:

Bros na lie

Just 12 days and my item is in lagos.......

I don't know about you but CVM always ship my items fast.....maybe because it's always between 3-10kg

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alfabest07(m): 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2021
Emily22:

I don't know about you but CVM always ship my items fast.....maybe because it's always between 3-10kg
Hmmm, tempting.
How much do you get charged on average for the kg? The shipping cost to you in lagos
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
Alfabest07:

Hmmm, tempting.
How much do you get charged on average for the kg? The shipping cost to you in lagos

Depends on what you are shipping though.....just budget 5k per kg
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by xamiel4(m): 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
Manuel4real your item just landed Nigeria.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
Emily22:

Rest
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alfabest07(m): 10:22am On Apr 15, 2021
Emily22:

Depends on what you are shipping though.....just budget 5k per kg
i dey buy for consumption sha not retailing. Lemme stick to AE as 1688 is still complex for me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 11:42am On Apr 15, 2021
Alfabest07:
i dey buy for consumption sha not retailing. Lemme stick to AE as 1688 is still complex for me

Better
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 11:56am On Apr 15, 2021
Incoming shipment is getting better and faster. Received most of my March shipments today, though some still pending.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Madgio(m): 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nipost track and trace site is no longer working for the past weeks. Please how do I track items that are already in Nigeria. I have an order not Ali Express though and it's taking too long. RF763416777SG.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chummynoni(m): 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2021
good afternoon peeps. i am thinking of ordering wristwatches and reselling. is aliexpress a reliable site for this? are their items discounted?do they sell original watches??do you have any alternative idea?..help a newbie out please.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
Chummynoni:
good afternoon peeps. i am thinking of ordering wristwatches and reselling. is aliexpress a reliable site for this? are their items discounted?do they sell original watches??do you have any alternative idea?..help a newbie out please.

Go to alibaba or 1688
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chummynoni(m): 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
Emily22:

Go to alibaba or 1688
thank you sir. can i message u on WhatsApp for more insight?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
Chummynoni:

thank you sir. can i message u on WhatsApp for more insight?

No wahala
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adanny01(m): 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
I need assistance on how to open and win a dispute on AliExpress.

I ordered a Xiaomi Phone LCD screen which arrived in less than 6 weeks. I tested the screen without installation, it booted but wasn't visible because there is no back light. I can only see the display items if the room is dark. Additional problem is while it is on, the entire display will start turning to different colours red, blue, green or turn into colour bars shown on TV in those days.

I chatted with the seller and sent him video. He only proposed a $5 refund for an item I paid $21.

The dispute has 2 options, either partial refund or full refund/return with sellers consent.

What's the best way to and how is the return shipping.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pweetymaro97(f): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
adanny01:
I need assistance on how to open and win a dispute on AliExpress.

I ordered a Xiaomi Phone LCD screen which arrived in less than 6 weeks. I tested the screen without installation, it booted but wasn't visible because there is no back light. I can only see the display items if the room is dark. Additional problem is while it is on, the entire display will start turning to different colours red, blue, green or turn into colour bars shown on TV in those days.

I chatted with the seller and sent him video. He only proposed a $5 refund for an item I paid $21.

The dispute has 2 options, either partial refund or full refund/return with sellers consent.

What's the best way to and how is the return shipping.

Open the dispute and request 15usd as reference... Back in up with videos and pictures

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (1437) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.