Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1434827 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (1437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Globalhustler(m): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
genius43:

File for dispute and attach these pictures.
I said this dispute no pass this stage, after I select refund only. Item not received

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
Globalhustler:
I said this dispute no pass this stage, after I select refund only. Item not received

That is because it haven't gotten to the time. According to your screenshot you can file for dispute from 19th(Tomorrow), but even at that wait till Tuesday or Wednesday before filing for dispute.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Globalhustler(m): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
genius43:

That is because it haven't gotten to the time. According to your screenshot you can file for dispute from 19th(Tomorrow), but even at that wait till Tuesday or Wednesday before filing for dispute.
ok
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
Globalhustler:
try again from Wednesday

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
Globalhustler:
okay. I used postalninja and track24

This shows that your buyer protection should be expiring tomorrow

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alfabest07(m): 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
Globalhustler:
I need to open dispute to get a refund for an Anker speaker I've not received for over 3 months now. How do I go about it.
Open dispute has 2 options.
Refund only and return and refund
I selected refund only
Did not receive item but it's only suggesting tracking sites, no next from there.
you didn't read through to see you were asked to wait till 19th nah

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by xamiel4(m): 8:49am On Apr 19, 2021
xamiel4:
Order landed Nigeria today and guess what? It's a Xiaomi Airdot. So i guess Ankers too ought to skip customs.

Received a text from P.O this morning for pick up.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
Shipper - AESS
Order date - 18 Mar
Despatched - 23 Mar
Arrival at IMPC Lagos - 12 Apr
Arrival at Local PO - 19 Apr
Pickup - 19 Apr

Order completed in 33 days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ebaymaikel: 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
Guys, I'm new here. I've been following the thread and I honestly find it very educative, none the less I still haven't gotten an answer to how long it takes for IMPC Lagos to deliver items to Asaba and from there to Agbor. Images of tracking is attached. Please how long do I have to wait till I'm called to come for pick up?

Update guys: got a call from my local PO around 2:10pm to come pick up a package. Just picked up this package. The tracking still hasn't changed tho.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ebaymaikel:
Guys, I'm new here. I've been following the thread and I honestly find it very educative, none the less I still haven't gotten an answer to how long it takes for IMPC Lagos to deliver items to Asaba and from there to Agbor. Images of tracking is attached. Please how long do I have to wait till I'm called to come for pick up?

Registered items - 7 to 14 days after arrival in Lagos

Unregistered items - 25 to 35 days after arrival in Lagos

Expect a call for pickup by middle of next month.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ebaymaikel:

This is an unregistered mail, it will take a while.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ebaymaikel: 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
genius43:

This is an unregistered mail, it will take a while.

Na wa o, I chose AESS while ordering for this item o, I don't understand how the seller sent it out using unregistered method. Thanks for the tip anyways, the seller can like to collect 1 start in peace and he/she better prays the item doesn't have issues.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ebaymaikel:

Na wa o, I chose AESS while ordering for this item o, I don't understand how the seller sent it out using unregistered method. Thanks for the tip anyways, the seller can like to collect 1 start in peace and he/she better prays the item doesn't have issues.

If you are sure you paid for AESS, you can request for a refund for the balance and AE will gladly approve it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ebaymaikel: 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
aieromon:

If you are sure you paid for AESS, you can request for a refund for the balance and AE will gladly approve it.

Apparently, AESS was the only shipping method available at the time and it still is the only available shipping method for the item. And it's even untrackable on AliExpress.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by olypharm: 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
Guys please help, this is my track number RB080712563SG, below is what it's still shows, am a first time user and I used standard shipping

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ebaymaikel:

Apparently, AESS was the only shipping method available at the time and it still is the only available shipping method for the item. And it's even untrackable on AliExpress.

Open a dispute and request for a refund of the shipping fee. The seller will try to beg but pay him/her no attention.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
olypharm:
Guys please help, this is my track number below is what it's still shows, am a first time user and I used standard shipping

Your package is yet to arrive Nigeria, remain calm and continue tracking.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kkgrace: 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

A fast growing food company is in need of competent sales executive personnel with at least minimum of 5 years experience in similar industry.

Interested applicants should send CVs to admin@mikanofoods.com
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ebaymaikel: 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
aieromon:

Open a dispute and request for a refund of the shipping fee. The seller will try to beg but pay him/her no attention.

Okay. Thanks. Do I open dispute now or wait for the countdown to run out?

These are the only two options for me to choose from when I clicked open dispute.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ebaymaikel:

Okay. Thanks. Do I open dispute now or wait for the countdown to run out?

These are the only two options for me to choose from when I clicked open dispute.

Wait for the countdown to run out. The item has a very high chance of seizure by the NCS.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ebaymaikel: 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
aieromon:

Wait for the countdown to run out. The item has a very high chance of seizure by the NCS.

Thanks I'll wait for the countdown to run out.

It's already at the Lagos PO. Does custom still have authority over the item when it has gotten to the PO waiting to be despatched to Local PO?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ebaymaikel:

Thanks I'll wait for the countdown to run out.

It's already at the Lagos PO. Does custom still have authority over the item when it has gotten to the PO waiting to be despatched to Local PO?

It has arrived at the office of exchange which is the International Mail Processing Centre.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
olypharm:
Guys please help, this is my track number RB080712563SG, below is what it's still shows, am a first time user and I used standard shipping

It's yet to arrive, when it reaches nigeria it'll reflect in your tracking page since it's a registered parcel
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ebaymaikel: 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
aieromon:

It has arrived at the office of exchange which is the International Mail Processing Centre.

Oh okay thanks. Does this mean it's not even at Lagos PO yet? Thanks for your response.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ebaymaikel:

Oh okay thanks. Does this mean it's not even at Lagos PO yet? Thanks for your response.

It is still at IMPC like they said at MMA, from there, if your final address is Lagos, it is sent directly to the post office but outside Lagos, it is sent from the airport to the State Post Office HQ, who will then pass it down to the final post office.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ebaymaikel: 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
genius43:

It is still at IMPC like they said at MMA, from there, if your final address is Lagos, it is sent directly to the post office but outside Lagos, it is sent from the airport to the State Post Office HQ, who will then pass it down to the final post office.

Now I get it! Thanks a lot for replying. You guys have been most helpful.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
aieromon:
Shipper - AESS
Order date - 18 Mar
Despatched - 23 Mar
Arrival at IMPC Lagos - 12 Apr
Arrival at Local PO - 19 Apr
Pickup - 19 Apr

Order completed in 33 days
you are lucky, mine is
Shipping - AESS
Order date - 3rd March
Shipped - 4th March
Despatched - 9th March
Arrival at Lagos - yet to arrive
Order now now 48 days in transit, it is well.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sambass(m): 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
What's happening to my package since almost 2months now?? My item arrived Nigeria since 23rd of march and am yet to get a call/text from postoffice

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
sambass:
What's happening to my package since almost 2months now?? My item arrived Nigeria since 23rd of march and am yet to get a call/text from postoffice

Unregistered mail, be patient.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
Kamaye:
you are lucky, mine is
Order date - 3rd March
Shipped - 4th March
Despatched - 9th March
Arrival at Lagos - yet to arrive
Order now now 48 days in transit, it is well.
Probably with Nigerian customs.

I've had an order like that before, I went to the post office to ask about it, one of the guys pulled out his phone and was able to track it and told me it was being cleared by Nigerian customs.
This was pre covid19

My questions was how were they are able to track it, and since it's in the country, then why hasn't the tracking been updated, because it was still showing in transit.

Any how I eventually got it after a few more days of waiting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (1437) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: CornOak(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.