Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1435356 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (1437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Androlee: 9:43pm On May 24, 2021
ItsTutsi:
please what is the period/month that Aliexpress are normally or usually on sale?

The best and biggest sales of AE is 11:11
That's November 11th each year

There are some sales occasionally though.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 12:46am On May 25, 2021
Androlee:

And there are many lossment in 11.11 sales
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sofiscatedmoron: 6:27am On May 25, 2021
Androlee:

Scam sales

Just Before then they will initially increase thr Price on that day, theu will bring it back to normal
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 7:03am On May 25, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:

Scam sales

Just Before then they will initially increase thr Price on that day, theu will bring it back to normal

I swear.. Wayo sellers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 7:29am On May 25, 2021
After 82 days in transit, that's just 8 days to claim my refund, the package finally arrived in Lagos.

1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nicargo: 9:06am On May 25, 2021
Our Express Cargo is now 3 Days ETA while Normal Cargo is now 7 Days ETA, please do note that we ship every Friday for Express while Tuesday, Thursday and Friday for Normal Cargo, therefore, we ship every Tuesday for Battery Goods.

We ship from China and Turkey to Nigeria and Ghana, we also do Procurement
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Zachsneider: 9:41am On May 25, 2021
Hello!! Whenever you see this Here's a Free Voucher Code:

JMSTYLER Use it to get 10% off all your orders on Jumia You're welcome | Don't forget to also share.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 12:19pm On May 25, 2021
Kamaye:
After 82 days in transit, that's just 8 days to claim my refund, the package finally arrived in Lagos.

When was it despatched??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Esetim(f): 1:24pm On May 25, 2021
Hello, pls I have never shopped on AE before and will like to give it a try. Pls what's the step by step process?
I'll appreciate if someone can give me a quick rundown. Thanks.

P.s. I'm also reading about different things like opening dispute, shipping companies etc. Can all these be explained?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bamdly(m): 2:47pm On May 25, 2021
My container don land

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bamdly(m): 2:58pm On May 25, 2021
Esetim:
Hello, pls I have never shopped on AE before and will like to give it a try. Pls what's the step by step process?

P.s. I'm also reading about different things like opening dispute, shipping companies etc. Can all these be explained?
There is really nothing much to teach there cos once u get a good Mastercard u are ready to go
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 3:04pm On May 25, 2021
Esetim:

It Is a nice experience to order from AE, but you need 100% patience capacity. Kindly register via the below link

Claim up to US $35 in coupons now!
Your NGN 9,902.00 in coupons are here!
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mLdJdnf

Then you are good to go with a bank link GTb, Uba ,fbn, zenith MasterCard.
Enjoy your shopping
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 3:09pm On May 25, 2021
bamdly:
My container don land

When was it despatched??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Androlee: 3:43pm On May 25, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:

Scam sales

It's true though, but not all of them, few sellers are loyal to people by keeping the price and give proper discount while many sellers faking the it by increasing their prices all in the name of joining the Sales.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Androlee: 3:56pm On May 25, 2021
Lixusheng:

And there are many lossment in 11.11 sales

Yes you're absolutely right, Fake seller do show-up during the sales and sells ridiculous price but to ship will be a big problem, some do Chat the buyers privately to add extra fee for the shipping,
Some sellers do claim that the items is no longer available and they have to wait for days before restock all in the name of keeping money, and refund may not be easy as seller won't acknowledge dispute

A lot happens during 11.11 Sales, sometimes i do avoid it or do proper research before i jump in to any store to Order.
One has to be very careful anyway
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 4:20pm On May 25, 2021
Androlee:

It's true though, but not all of them, few sellers are loyal to people by keeping the price and give proper discount while many sellers faking the it by increasing their prices all in the name of joining the Sales.

I bought two chargers for the price of 1 during AliExpress sales in March 2019 with free shipping via the erstwhile CPRAM and it arrived under 2 weeks.

Good old breathable shopping days.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bamdly(m): 5:13pm On May 25, 2021
Lixusheng:

When was it despatched??
5th this month
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 5:22pm On May 25, 2021
bamdly:

5th this month

Wow.. Dats fast
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:26pm On May 25, 2021
genius43:

I bought two chargers for the price of 1 during AliExpress sales in March 2019 with free shipping via the erstwhile CPRAM and it arrived under 2 weeks.

grin Some stores would increase their prices during promo cuz of coupon availability. I know of about 2 stores; I don't buy from the store during promo but before or after.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 5:31pm On May 25, 2021
jboixxx:
grin Some stores would increase their prices during promo cuz of coupon availability. I know of about 2 stores; I don't buy from the store during promo but before or after.

That one dey but this one I knew the price even before the sales. Na that Celbro. It was on my wish list. I just got an alert to buy one for $0.99 since I had always planned on buying it I just bought two and the price for two was same as the price of one as at two earlier.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by error4040: 6:46pm On May 25, 2021
So yesterday I was out with a friend, had my KZ on my neck. Then cloud started getting darker and I was 20min walk to my house, I had to jog a bit to get closer before the down pour. Long story short one ear of the KZ fell without my observation sad sad, Got home only to see one ear searched my pocket none angry angry

The annoying part the rain did not pour down just wind mixed a few drop. undecided

I had to go back follow steps to where I jog from but could not locate the missing KZ. cry

Had to call it a day and woke early the next day and went back again only to find my Bae already crushed by a car tyre cry cry cry cry cry
(Image attached)

It did pained me tho because I took that bae very careful, I don't even allow anyone use her but me grin grin grin.
I had plans to use my bae till the next 11:11 deal so I can get the higher version.
But Well I can't wait till November I had to make an order for a new pair which is already on transit!
(I totally forgot jboixx had pairs for sale) well till next time.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lordpubg: 7:32pm On May 25, 2021
Lixusheng:

Wow.. Dats fast
Insane fast, mine was despatch to overseas on 14th may, I'm just hoping till ending of May if I may see miracle
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 8:22pm On May 25, 2021
Lordpubg:

Insane fast, mine was despatch to overseas on 14th may, I'm just hoping till ending of May if I may see miracle
I have despatched May 2nd cleared yesterday
Also have despatched 7/12/13/14/18/20 grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by odimbannamdi(m): 9:07pm On May 25, 2021
Guys, please recommend a good wireless earpiece I can buy from Aliexpress.

If you have any already in Naija, I will be happy to buy as well

Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by happy662(m): 9:13am On May 26, 2021
22 days in transit. Ali express wetin dey sup

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HopeLoveLife: 9:18am On May 26, 2021
Please Fam, has dollar rate reduced truly to $415?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Androlee: 9:24am On May 26, 2021
genius43:

That's what I was saying, some sellers are genuine,

The fastest shipping I've ever got on Aliexpress was 2015
Dispatched to Overseas the following day i ordered,
Arrived at Destination Country 8 days later and i received it at my local PO 2 days after making 12 days, it was ridiculously fast, even i do receive most of my orders in 15-17 days back then but not like that now, it's all depends on luck and the sellers too, even the buyers.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ebaymaikel: 11:02am On May 26, 2021
Ebaymaikel:

The last package I received took less than 4 weeks after arrival at destination country; same yanwen; 11 days to IMPC, 10 days to my PO(Agbor,Delta state) hopefully this won't be any different

Well took 8 days after arrival at destination country to get to IMPC. Counting days to how long it takes to get to my PO at Agbor Delta State hopefully 10 days or less.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lordpubg: 11:19am On May 26, 2021
Lixusheng:

I have despatched May 2nd cleared yesterday
Also have despatched 7/12/13/14/18/20 grin

Has anyone showed up?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 11:45am On May 26, 2021
Lordpubg:

Has anyone showed up?
Nope yet to be cleared.. Lets hope bfr dis week runs out or latest next week
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by coolxpaul(m): 12:20pm On May 26, 2021
SilentVboy:
AliExpress
Oh
But why���
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entrepreneurrr: 12:36pm On May 26, 2021
HopeLoveLife:
Please Fam, has dollar rate reduced truly to $415?

Hmmm hmmm
It increases ooo

Don't now the current price. But it will be around 480/$

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (1437) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.