Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,836 members, 7,798,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1424833 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (1434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 3:41am On Jun 06, 2021
EmmanuelIbeh:

Good day bro, sorry for derailing from this topic. I saw your post on a binary trading thread of last year. Please I would love to ask which documents you used in verifying your deriv account. For now, the documents I have is my NIN slip. Thanks for your response
You can use your National I'd, Drivers license or Passport.
In my case, I used passport.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tpben: 11:32am On Jun 06, 2021
I ordered this parcel from aliexpress with Aliexpress Standard Shipping as shipping method but noticed I cannot track my parcel in tracking platforms like before when the parcel was shipped. I always get an error message "Track code not valid". Noticed also that it has an unusual Aliexpress Standard shipping tracking number format that looks like this, "NG000018151R".

I queried the seller and she gave me this site https://global.cainiao.com/?spm=a2dhk.13758698.0.0.4364678cEePojP&lang=zh to track the parcel and that's the only one that showed update on the parcel.

She insisted the parcel is normal shipping and the delivery is of non-excellent standards.

How true is this?

I feel she changed the shipping method to cheaper cainaino.

Help! It seems she wants to cheat your African brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ebaymaikel: 11:40am On Jun 06, 2021
tpben:
I ordered this parcel from aliexpress with Aliexpress Standard Shipping as shipping method but noticed I cannot track my parcel in tracking platforms like before when the parcel was shipped. I always get an error message "Track code not valid". Noticed also that it has an unusual Aliexpress Standard shipping tracking number format that looks like this, "NG000018151".

I queried the seller and she gave me this site https://global.cainiao.com/?spm=a2dhk.13758698.0.0.4364678cEePojP&lang=zh to track the parcel and that's the only one that showed update on the parcel.

She insisted the parcel is normal shipping and the delivery is of non-excellent standards.

How true is this?

I feel she changed the shipping method to cheaper cainaino.

Help! It seems she wants to cheat your African brother.

The package hasn't even gotten to the shipping company yet. When did you order?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tpben: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ebaymaikel:

The package hasn't even gotten to the shipping company yet. When did you order?

6 days ago
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by shezy14(m): 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
Pls how can I buy stuff of 150 dollar on AliExpress with the 100 dollar limit on ATM cards
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
shezy14:
Pls how can I buy stuff of 150 dollar on AliExpress with the 100 dollar limit on ATM cards

If I can get a dollar every time this question is asked, I'll be a millionaire. grin But since I can't, someone just answered this:

Onyeka90210:

1. Barter by Flutterwave virtual dollar card
2. ALAT by WEMA virtual dollar card
3. Wallet Africa virtual dollar card
..... just note that the rate would be at around 500n/dollar.
But there’s no limit, I use barter, and you don’t have to wait 5 working days for a refund, it’s shows within 24hrs.

You can also use two cards to make the payment IF SELLER IS WILLING TO SPLIT THE ORDER INTO TWO.

Gracias

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ebaymaikel: 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
tpben:

6 days ago

You'll be sent a new tracking once the package has been sent to the logistics company.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dabosuker(m): 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kamaye:
Order date- 01/03/2021
Shipped on - 03/03/2021
Despatched on - 09/03/2021
Arrived on - 24/05/2021
Received on - 28/05/2021
Shipping method - AESS
Order completed in 88 days.

GEEZ!!! Is it that Bad now 88 days shocked shocked
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dabosuker(m): 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
It's been a while since i ordered anything on Aliexpress.

since the delivery deadline before refund is now 90 days , not 60 days like before?

What's this thing i hear about "Unregistered item"? What are those? Aren't all items ordered registered under buyer's name ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ebaymaikel: 11:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
dabosuker:
It's been a while since i ordered anything on Aliexpress.

since the delivery deadline before refund is now 90 days , not 60 days like before?

What's this thing i hear about "Unregistered item"? What are those? Aren't all items ordered registered under buyer's name ?

Registered items are basically the ones shipped using the customers shipping choice. Unregistered are the ones shipped using the sellers shipping choice.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by megatran(m): 3:17am On Jun 07, 2021
Are there ways to ship items from a lie press cheaper? I am trying to purchase a Tyre and the Tyre costs 8k and I am having the least shipping cost of 102k. It's something else.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:54am On Jun 07, 2021
megatran:
Are there ways to ship items from a lie press cheaper? I am trying to purchase a Tyre and the Tyre costs 8k and I am having the least shipping cost of 102k. It's something else.
A tyre? Really? Sellers will give options that are only OK with them. You may negotiate with the seller or buy locally.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:55am On Jun 07, 2021
Ebaymaikel:

Registered items are basically the ones shipped using the customers shipping choice. Unregistered are the ones shipped using the sellers shipping choice.
Registered items are items you can track till it gets to your PO or delivered and vice versa.

Dabosuker

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ebaymaikel: 7:24am On Jun 07, 2021
jboixxx:
Registered items are items you can track till it gets to your PO or delivered and vice versa.

Dabosuker

All packages I've gotten on AliExpress can be tracked till it gets to my local post office but when I post the tracking details here people come out to say it's unregistered. So i don't think this flies as what registered or unregistered is.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 7:38am On Jun 07, 2021
Ebaymaikel:

All packages I've gotten on AliExpress can be tracked till it gets to my local post office but when I post the tracking details here people come out to say it's unregistered. So i don't think this flies as what registered or unregistered is.

Examples of such tracking numbers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:57am On Jun 07, 2021
Ebaymaikel:

Ok.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 8:41am On Jun 07, 2021
Ebaymaikel:

You are totally wrong. Jboixxx was spot on.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:15am On Jun 07, 2021
Ebaymaikel:

You are wrong. Registered items are item your seller shipped for you with a tracking number while unregistered are ones without a tracking number. Nipost local courier has registered and unregistered sef ; like if you want to send something from Lagos to Abuja, they will ask you if it's registered you want or unregistered. They difference is that unregistered is cheaper than registered. Unregistered can get missing and there's no way to go about the retrieval while you can always know the location of the registered via the tracking. Hope this helps.

When you are not sure of something, dey try use Google.

I come in peace.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by falansa: 10:56am On Jun 07, 2021
Hello bosses..
I made an order last month with tracking number RB101970171SG
My problem is I use a wrong address (China address but country is Nigeria)
Now tracking it shows the item is in Lagos Nigeria and it shows delivery failed on tracking. Nobody call my number to or anything to ask for correct address.

Please which of the post office can I go for the parcel. I don't want them returning it to China.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 11:01am On Jun 07, 2021
falansa:
Hello bosses..
I made an order last month with tracking number RB101970171SG
My problem is I use a wrong address (China address but country is Nigeria)
Now tracking it shows the item is in Lagos Nigeria and it shows delivery failed on tracking. Nobody call my number to or anything to ask for correct address.

Please which of the post office can I go for the parcel. I don't want them returning it to China.

Item is not in any post office yet

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kennybuluro(m): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2021
Don't you wish to have The Last of Us Remastered [/b]installed on your hacked PS 4 console.

If Yes! [b]Cut 1k
come make we run am.

Giving you the best value for your money is what we do.

Ring us/ What'sapp : 08110193544

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ebaymaikel: 11:23am On Jun 07, 2021
genius43:

Examples of such tracking numbers

RH161782445TR, VR408474351YP

These packages cannot be tracked on AliExpress cos it was the seller used their own shipping method even after I selected AESS. I chatted with the seller and he explained to me he will use his shipping method so the item doesn't get seized by custom and he sent the tracking number which he also gave AliExpress to indicate that he has shipped. The item got to me in 28 days.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ebaymaikel: 11:26am On Jun 07, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

You are wrong. Registered items are item your seller shipped for you with a tracking number while unregistered are ones without a tracking number. Nipost local courier has registered and unregistered sef ; like if you want to send something from Lagos to Abuja, they will ask you if it's registered you want or unregistered. They difference is that unregistered is cheaper than registered. Unregistered can get missing and there's no way to go about the retrieval while you can always know the location of the registered via the tracking. Hope this helps.

When you are not sure of something, dey try use Google.

I come in peace.

I know this. But Everytime I post my tracking details, everyone keeps saying it is unregistered, but then I can track till it gets delivered, so it's either those replying me are confused or I'm not understanding the concept of registered and unregistered
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2021
Ebaymaikel:

RH161782445TR, VR408474351YP

These packages cannot be tracked on AliExpress cos it was the seller used their own shipping method even after I selected AESS. I chatted with the seller and he explained to me he will use his shipping method so the item doesn't get seized by custom and he sent the tracking number which he also gave AliExpress to indicate that he has shipped. The item got to me in 28 days.

These are registered shipping codes na.

Sellers shipping method doesn't explicitly mean that he won't use a registered shipping method.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ebaymaikel: 11:56am On Jun 07, 2021
genius43:

These are registered shipping codes na.

Sellers shipping method doesn't explicitly mean that he won't use a registered shipping method.

So those who replied me and said the item was unregistered when I posted the tracking details were the ones causing confusion. Thanks for clearing that up.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by falansa: 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
genius43:

Item is not in any post office yet

Thank you boss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ebaymaikel: 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
36 days from despatch to delivery. Had to go to the post office as tracking showed delivered but I hadn't been called. They said they've not entered it into the system that's why they haven't called. Anyways glad I received it. Second time I'm shopping for a drone on AliExpress from the same seller and it's going well so far grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ogbemuo: 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
Package I ordered using aliexpress standard shipping just arrived today after almost about 3 months in transit and it was delivered by fed ex and according to FedEx it was shipped may 27

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ogbemuo:
Package I ordered using aliexpress standard shipping just arrived today after almost about 3 months in transit and it was delivered by fed ex and according to FedEx it was shipped may 27

Thank God you escaped customs.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ogbemuo:
It happens. Probably routed to another country first then used FedEx to send to 9ja. They do that at times. I've had experience but they used DHL to deliver in my own case.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
jboixxx:
It happens. Probably routed to another country first then used FedEx to send to 9ja. They do that at times. I've had experience but they used DHL to deliver in my own case.

Routed to alot of countries. Could be like 8 to 10 countries like that before handling over to FedEx for onward delivery to Naija. Shipping is somehow complex. Leave the complexity to the shipping companies. Make u na recieve u na package intact and damage free be the prayer and KOKO.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ogbemuo: 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
jboixxx:
finally I can rest

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (1434) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: icon91(m), ewerex(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.