Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,535 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1428873 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (1436) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
Valto:

my aliexpress payment rate 465/$
my alibaba payment rate 470/$
for payment above 100usd to 2000usd.
Hello bro, since you can make AliExpress payment at that rate for someone, can u sell the dollar at that rate to someone who wants to buy usd?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valto(m): 9:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
SilentVboy:
Hello bro, since you can make AliExpress payment at that rate for someone, can u sell the dollar at that rate to someone who wants to buy usd ?
no i dont sell usd. i only make payment.
aliexpress payment is unavailable at the moment. alibaba payment is available.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
Valto:
no.
Ok.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonididdy(m): 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
This one was 3weeks tops.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by faithfull18(f): 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
dragnet:

Which service is wallets?
Kindly check mail.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Zubydin(m): 4:25am On Jun 16, 2021
SilentVboy:
Which of the Skrill are u selling? Skrill MasterCard or...?

Master and non
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 6:09am On Jun 16, 2021
Zubydin:

Master and non
Ok bro, I will get back to you. But I will use the services of a reliable escrow on naira land.
Hope that is ok.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Agparis100: 6:22am On Jun 16, 2021
ABEG ANYONE HERE IN WARRI DELTA STATE WEY NOVA STILL RECEIVE HIS/HER PARCEL SINCE

BECAUSE E BELIKE SAY NA LAGOS ALL OF THEM THEY END O
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pweetymaro97(f): 6:48am On Jun 16, 2021
Agparis100:
ABEG ANYONE HERE IN WARRI DELTA STATE WEY NOVA STILL RECEIVE HIS/HER PARCEL SINCE

BECAUSE E BELIKE SAY NA LAGOS ALL OF THEM THEY END O

Same here, Oleh Delta State
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:56am On Jun 16, 2021
Uchman81:
I just de read things here from page 400 I'm really scared,
I want to order a 1:1 copy of the airpod pro from Alibaba and I need it within 15days, can you guys please recommend a courier service that can receive the item in china an Ship to naija within 15days.
Help a brother.

Use a third party shipper, most will tell you it'll get here under one to two weeks, but just keep it at the back of your mind it may take a month.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valto(m): 7:00am On Jun 16, 2021
SilentVboy:
Ok bro, I will get back to you. But I will use the services of a reliable escrow on naira land.
Hope that is ok.
u will need 99 escrow grin una no de hear word,until it happens and eyes are clear.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valto(m): 7:04am On Jun 16, 2021
Uchman81:
I just de read things here from page 400 I'm really scared,
I want to order a 1:1 copy of the airpod pro from Alibaba and I need it within 15days, can you guys please recommend a courier service that can receive the item in china an Ship to naija within 15days.
Help a brother.
i know a 3rd party shipper that can deliver in about 10days, so far the package has been received. your worry should be how fast the seller deliver to him, most sellers in alibaba normally take time to ship out.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Agparis100: 9:45am On Jun 16, 2021
Pweetymaro97:

Same here, Oleh Delta State

Please let’s have contacts just in case because I’m starting to think my parcels are getting lost
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lordpubg: 10:54am On Jun 16, 2021
the moment is finally here. Hehe

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dukeo(m): 11:51am On Jun 16, 2021
Lordpubg:

Which store did you order from please?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lordpubg: 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
dukeo:

Which store did you order from please?

D first one

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchman81(m): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
Valto:
i know a 3rd party shipper that can deliver in about 10days, so far the package has been received. your worry should be how fast the seller deliver to him, most sellers in alibaba normally take time to ship out.

That will be nice, can you plug me in.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
Valto:
u will need 99 escrow grin una no de hear word,until it happens and eyes are clear.
Thanks. But even if there are scammers everywhere, there are still few honest ones.

At least, I have seen one on naira land. He is still here selling his power bank on naira land for over 4years here.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valto(m): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
SilentVboy:
Thanks. But even if there are scammers everywhere, there are still few honest ones.

At least, I have seen one on naira land. He is still here selling his power bank on naira land for over 4years here.
this particular one is a scammer!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
Lordpubg:

Congrats

[img]https://media./images/5185e189880510119152ade7d0859fcc/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
Valto:
this particular one is a scammer!
Really, ok thanks for the warning.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by error4040: 11:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
Hello,
Wassup guys! I can't locate the actual page I uploaded my first AliExpress purchase which I did mention all items Arrived apart from the Rubik's cube which I have given up on, long story short Well after like 6-7 months I got a call from PO that I have an item that had been there for longs.
I sharply get up dress went to PO with my expectations that it was my KZ Earpiece only to open package to see the Ru old cube.

And I have already collected refund for it, sad
I felt bad that I go a refund and I now got the item. Do any one in here knows how to send back payment to the seller I go the cubes from ?

Attached are the images of the Delivery

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Daniel2802(m): 12:04am On Jun 17, 2021
error4040:
Hello,
Wassup guys! I can't locate the actual page I uploaded my first AliExpress purchase which I did mention all items Arrived apart from the Rubik's cube which I have given up on, long story short Well after like 6-7 months I got a call from PO that j have an item that had been there for longs.
I sharply get up dress went to PO with my expectations that it was my KZ Earpiece only to open package to see the Ru old cube.

I felt bad that I go a refund and I now got the item. Do any one in here knows how to send na k payment to the seller I go the cubes from ?

Ohhh I remember you, when someone suggested you could have bought it here in Nigeria.

Chat the seller and let he/she know, they can send you a link for it and you'll pay but your order wouldn't be shipped. Something like that.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 6:40am On Jun 17, 2021
error4040:
Hello,
Wassup guys! I can't locate the actual page I uploaded my first AliExpress purchase which I did mention all items Arrived apart from the Rubik's cube which I have given up on, long story short Well after like 6-7 months I got a call from PO that j have an item that had been there for longs.

I felt bad that I go a refund and I now got the item. Do any one in here knows how to send na k payment to the seller I go the cubes from ?

Congrats to you. To pay back is not hard. Just go to your order list and click on the one that applies to this order. Then click on "contact" and chat the seller. Tell him to send u a link to pay him back.

At least, they will know that not all in Nigeria are fraudulent.

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zeestone99(m): 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
Do you have goods you want to ship from China to Nigeria, we can help pay your Chinese suppliers in rmb and ship your goods.

Mazine frieght and Logistics Services is owned by mazine group & offers air cargo services such as air freight & cargo handling services, & related services in warehousing, transportation, sea freight & procurement

We can also do the following things for you in China,
1. Collect your samples from different suppliers and send it by express cargo with affordable rates.
2. Pick up your goods from different suppliers and consolidate into one shipment to reduce your expenses at your destination.
3. Collect and ship your goods under mazine LOGISTIC’S to protect your business secret from your suppliers and buyers.
4. We can help you inspect your products and check the supplier's credibility from China.
We have very good reputation in logistic business and have created strong relationship with many shipping and airline companies.
For inquiries, please feel free to contact us on the following numbers
Nigeria contact: 08117398294 or through this e-mail address;
mazinegroup@gmail.com info@mazinegroup.com

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zeestone99(m): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
error4040:
Hello,

This our country sha nawa. Imagine how many refunds the Chinese have to do because of our poor postal services.

Thats another reason why everyone should ship with us.

Call/chat - 08117398294

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2021
zeestone99:

This our country sha nawa. Imagine how many refunds the Chinese have to do because of our poor postal services.

Thats another reason why everyone should ship with us.

Call/chat - 08117398294

Poor service is an understatement... Imagine me getting a text today saying they'll be returning my package if I don't come to pick it. This is the same PO I went to yesterday and they told me I had no item to pick up.

Abeg tell me what to make of dem?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by femarse: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
i order from aliexpress since 27th of april, order is in destination country according to tracking since MAY 15, still, local PO said they dont have any shipment for me yet....and days to file complaint is just barely 12 days left ...........what do i do pls ...........this is not my first order on aliexpress thou.........its an obd2 scanner

shiping is via caino shipping stuff
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zeestone99(m): 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
saint2ace:

Poor service is an understatement... Imagine me getting a text today saying they'll be returning my package if I don't come to pick it. This is the same PO I went to yesterday and they told me I had no item to pick up.

Abeg tell me what to make of dem?

Civil servants and Buhari I don't know who's worse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (1436) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.