Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1429605 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (1436) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ryfoz(m): 7:06am On Jun 23, 2021
aieromon:

grin grin grin

This is a new partnership and reviews have been excellent so far.

Use this to track
https://global.cainiao.com/

Yeah I read they are new and fast but I was scared when those other site said invalid link, I pray I get my item fast sha

Many thanks boss

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Superboss: 8:03am On Jun 23, 2021
Destinylink:

pmg@nipost.gov.ng

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by muybay: 10:09am On Jun 23, 2021
Nosaghae:
Good morning aliexpress is doing summer sales. I tried paying for infinix note 8 $145.32 with my first bank master card but the transaction is failing. I keep getting that response on the picture. Pls what should I do?

Chat me up on WhatsApp let me help you make the payment.
+44787919664..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lordpubg: 10:39am On Jun 23, 2021
Destinylink:

pmg@nipost.gov.ng
Still, no make sense response from them
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2021
yahyus02:
NG000037717R

Them dey sign am like dhl for digital tablet?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chuksteric(m): 11:28am On Jun 23, 2021
Just ordered on Monday and na still RB de there... Does it eventually change to NG ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 11:30am On Jun 23, 2021
muybay:

Chat me up on WhatsApp let me help you make the payment.
+44787919664..

Who are you ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lordpubg: 11:47am On Jun 23, 2021
Please o, anybody in Akure that has nipost headquarters Akure customer care line should please drop. I don't have money to go to akure until nextweek
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
Chuksteric:
Just ordered on Monday and na still RB de there... Does it eventually change to NG ?

The NG stuff is for small registered items.. If na fone na stl RB
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chuksteric(m): 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
Lixusheng:

Na Anker ohhh
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
kolagbemi:
Hello guyz,

Please i need your advice, i recently ordered vehicle parts on AliExpress and one of the stores I bought from has some other parts I needed.

Now I want to buy from him again but the items i want to buy from him are not listed on AliExpress and he's not ready to list the items on AliExpress....he said they don't use AliExpress for such items with lots of money. And as naija man wey don learn in hard ways, I am not ready to send over 1m to someone I don't know beyond whatsapp....

please how can I go around such transaction. I urgently need the parts.

I've pleaded he list the items or allow me pay via PayPal Buyer Protection but he rejected all. He wants only direct transfer and 100% payment before shipping.

Please what should I do....do we have Nigeria companies in China who help in this type of transaction.

Do we have individuals who can intermediate between me and the seller?

Please help guyz.

My major fear is fraud....make him no carry my money run.

Try Alibaba. Use third party shipper to ship your product. Good luck
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
ryfoz:

Yeah I read they are new and fast but I was scared when those other site said invalid link, I pray I get my item fast sha

Many thanks boss

You're welcome
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonididdy(m): 7:19am On Jun 24, 2021
3 items from last week (at most 12days) already arrive Nigeria... Now waiting for EDSPO
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kaybee7000(m): 7:47am On Jun 24, 2021
I don't know how u guyz are doing it,I bought items more than 7 from diff stores last year April,only received 2 and the remaining 5 are still there till now,my acct has been disabled without any dispute ,the thing self tire m ,I don give up in buying from AE
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yahyus02(m): 8:05am On Jun 24, 2021
Lixusheng:

Them dey sign am like dhl for digital tablet?
just paper signing
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 9:29am On Jun 24, 2021
Lixusheng:

No ooo. They used it to ship my LG v20 and it arrived in 8 days. I was shocked initially because I've never seen that kind of tracking number before and so I thought that the seller scammed me. The speed of delivery was shocking and they delivered it to me at my doorstep without collecting a dime.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 10:38am On Jun 24, 2021
HarrierJumpJet:

No ooo. They used it to ship my LG v20 and it arrived in 8 days. I was shocked initially because I've never seen that kind of tracking number before and so I thought that the seller scammed me. The speed of delivery was shocking and they delivered it to me at my doorstep without collecting a dime.

Wahala for Nipost

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 11:56am On Jun 24, 2021
HarrierJumpJet:

Na to de buy xiaomi fones bdat

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonyaks: 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Pls does anyone have an idea of how long it takes customs to clear parcels at impc
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
tonyaks:
Pls does anyone have an idea of how long it takes customs to clear parcels at impc

1 day
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Yellowson(m): 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Globalhustler:
how much
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by immaq8(f): 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
ryfoz:

Many thanks boss
Please how long did it take?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ray1251(m): 4:40am On Jun 25, 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 6:21am On Jun 25, 2021
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 6:44am On Jun 25, 2021
Ray1251:
here it is

Thanks for sharing

Cainiao Smart Logistics Network, the logistics arm of Alibaba Group, announced on Thursday the launch of its first air cargo route between China and Africa, aiming to enhance cross-border parcel shipping efficiency.

A press release from Cainiao on Thursday said the air freight, operating over six times weekly, will ship parcels from China's Hong Kong Special Administrative Region to Lagos, Nigeria's economic hub, where Cainiao's local partners will take over and complete the last mile delivery.

Cainiao said the air cargo route is expected to reduce the days of normal door-to-door delivery service between China and Nigeria from more than 60 days to about 20 days.

"As one of Cainiao's key emerging markets, Africa has witnessed a booming demand from local consumers purchasing items such as apparel, home appliances and electronic accessories from China," Cainiao said.

The launch of the air cargo route will support the surge in trade volume and rise of e-commerce in Africa, with the African e-commerce market projected to reach about 34.6 billion U.S. dollars by 2024, an average annual growth rate of 17.1 percent, according to Cainiao.

"The newly launched air cargo route is a further expansion of Cainiao's global cross-border parcel network and demonstrates our ability to leverage industry partnerships to aggregate resources to mitigate disruptions while enhancing overall logistics efficiency," said William Xiong, Cainiao's chief strategist and general manager of export logistics.

Xiong told Xinhua by telephone on Thursday that Cainiao and its local logistics partners aim to extend full-chain delivery services to more African countries in the near future.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by slizzyb(m): 8:08am On Jun 25, 2021
Am tired of waiting. My order that the tracking changed to accepted by last mile carrier since 29th last month is still not delivered and this is my first order. I mailed nipost they said I should contact the customer for further information.... Any other option or I should continue waiting
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AkProsper(m): 9:02am On Jun 25, 2021
Nosaghae:
Good morning aliexpress is doing summer sales. I tried paying for infinix note 8 $145.32 with my first bank master card but the transaction is failing. I keep getting that response on the picture. Pls what should I do?
Most bank only allow $100 transaction per month with your ATM. Way out, chat with the seller to send you two payment link, get 2 ATM to make the payment.
Let's say one link for $100 another for $45.32
Note: the link will be AliExpress link not external link....

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Daniel2802(m): 9:45am On Jun 25, 2021
Lixusheng:

Everytin go de come fast now..... Make sense

Yes ohhhhhhhh. Now orders should reach our hands in less than a month.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lordpubg: 10:33am On Jun 25, 2021
Finally o. They called for pickup this morning, but when I got there they said d person in charge of delivering went to bank that he's coming back, I just have to go back by 1pm . I'm happy, after disturbing them with emails every morning grin

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2021
Lordpubg:
Finally o. They called for pickup this morning, but when I got there they said d person in charge of delivering went to bank that he's coming back, I just have to go back by 1pm . I'm happy, after disturbing them with emails every morning grin

D fone go don over cold
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2021
Lordpubg:

Thank for you o

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (1436) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.