Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:32 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1400738 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (1428) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bamdly(m): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
saint2ace:

They're also branching out to regular shipping methods too. I have a couple of cainiao super economy global that are NG...... Like I said at the start of this journey, things can only get better.....

I still repeat my question oh. Has anyone received phones ordered this period, Please indicate......
please do u mean nipost don't handle package that starts with NG again
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
bamdly:

please do u mean nipost don't handle package that starts with NG again

With what we've seen so far they do not.....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bamdly(m): 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
saint2ace:

With what we've seen so far they do not.....

When it now arrive in nigeria how am I going to go about it.......
Cos this new ooo and I just ordered an item yesterday
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
bamdly:

Do endeavour to read back a few pages, this matter has been extensively mentioned and discussed, everything u need is in the last 20pages....

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by KnowledgeIsPawa: 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
elvischukie:

please how do i chose speedadaf as a delivery option...new to AliExpress

Like someone mentioned above, you don't have an option to select it. You just chose Aliexpress standard shipping.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by slizzyb(m): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
UA326330270SB please is this not trackable by nipost?? AliExpress gave me this new tracking number after nipost said they cannot track the former ID.. hope this people never chop my earpods like this
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by KnowledgeIsPawa: 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
elvischukie:

alright thanks alot, dosnt apply to free shipping right?

Of course it can apply , if the particular store offers aliexpress standard shipping as free shipping. They decide the most effective method to ship it.

My order took about 15 days to get to me after it was shipped. That was why I wasn't even expecting it. I was doubting it until the courier guy came to the front of my house and called my number. In my mind, I was like ' for how much stuff nah?'

I believe Singapore Post has been taking too long and making sellers lose money because some orders still arrive after dispute settlement and refund of money. What I do personally is to reach out to the seller and make a dummy order.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by KnowledgeIsPawa: 1:24am On Jul 20, 2021
bamdly:

They call your number and bring the package to your house.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bamdly(m): 6:09am On Jul 20, 2021
KnowledgeIsPawa:

They call your number and bring the package to your house.
Wow better than nipost then
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Daniel2802(m): 7:13am On Jul 20, 2021
Ordered last month via AESS. Thought they'll arrive late so I used my home address, received call last week from my post office guy and told him to hold them till I come back home next week.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by wherewere2wear(f): 7:23am On Jul 20, 2021
aieromon:

You said today is the 7th day, right? Wait for the 10th day and submit your request. Do not listen to any plea by the seller to cancel the dispute.

I won my dispute and Aliexpress has refunded the money yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 20, 2021
KnowledgeIsPawa:

Of course it can apply , if the particular store offers aliexpress standard shipping as free shipping. They decide the most effective method to ship it.

My order took about 15 days to get to me after it was shipped. That was why I wasn't even expecting it. I was doubting it until the courier guy came to the front of my house and called my number. In my mind, I was like ' for how much stuff nah?'

I believe Singapore Post has been taking too long and making sellers lose money because some orders still arrive after dispute settlement and refund of money. What I do personally is to reach out to the seller and make a dummy order.

well explained... thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 20, 2021
genius43:

Never say never.

What do you mean by free shipping? Because you can get free shipping with AESS from some stores.

Abi you meant Untrackable shipping methods?
i dont even know self..lol, first time using them buh getting to understand abit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2021
Lixusheng:

If na fone na 50/50 many sellers stl uses nipost... Speedaf na usually fr small tins
I hope you all know this discrimination against NIPOST has got nothing to do with NIPOST per se? NIPOST is only to handle inland logistics.

Also, AliExpress uses any shipping company that suites dem for a particular order, not sure they attach any price range. I've bought a few things at the region of $95-$100 and they used both SG and NG for them.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:06am On Jul 20, 2021
wherewere2wear:

Please when should I open a dispute, after buyer protection must have elapse or before.
Sellers cancel shipment either cuz of issues with packaging or item or wrong shipping content or he just used that tracking to lock the order. He'll assign new tracking number to it or ask you to call for refund. Nothing new. If you're not a regular or have enough $ limit, you can ask for refund but if otherwise, hold on and let him tell you what to do (that's if this isn't coming late).
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
Omo my Speedaf delivery person came to the place I'm at to deliver as I'm not at home. Special people grin

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ManyThanks: 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
Jonesemmy:
I placed an order for realme 7 5g only to get the shipping date re-evaluated to a later date three days after it has been shipped.
Anyone that can help? As this is time experiencing this.
Wow! bro how much did you pay for the phone and how were you able to pay for an item above $100?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rickylambert: 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
KnowledgeIsPawa:
So, Aliexpress now operates with Speedadaf Express.
When I received a text message that there was something to be delivered today from Speeddaf express, I thought it was a scam. I received a call later and picked up the stuff. It was surprising to me because it wasn't really an expensive stuff. I asked the courier man he said he started operating with Aliexpress in May.
pls how do I choose them.The only suggestions AliExpress gv me recently is only AliExpress Standard.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by JstCrouch: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
Rickylambert:
pls how do I choose them.The only suggestions AliExpress gv me recently is only AliExpress Standard.

You can't

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by worlddpeace48(m): 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
nani667:
Order jus arrived the Country..

Shipped on the 30th of June...

Cainiao Super Economy Global >>
Kindly help a brother out...do I need a dollar card to shop on ali express because i have been trying to make an order with my GTB master card and it keep telling me I have exceeded my maximum limit when i have not done any transaction ...I need assistance pls
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 1:13am On Jul 21, 2021
worlddpeace48:

Kindly help a brother out...do I need a dollar card to shop on ali express because i have been trying to make an order with my GTB master card and it keep telling me I have exceeded my maximum limit when i have not done any transaction ...I need assistance pls

100$ is the limit...

If what you are paying for is > 100$ then you need a dollar card... Or you can use the barter app on Playstore

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jonesemmy: 4:56am On Jul 21, 2021
ManyThanks:
Wow! bro how much did you pay for the phone and how were you able to pay for an item above $100?

$213
I have an Eversend Account
Used the Virtual dollar Card for payment

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 8:25am On Jul 21, 2021
Jonesemmy:
I placed an order for realme 7 5g only to get the shipping date re-evaluated to a later date three days after it has been shipped.
Anyone that can help? As this is time experiencing this.
Was it shipped with NG or RB?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by indoexpress: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2021
Hello, am a new on AliExpress but i don't know the stores that i can buy phone accessories with low price who can help me please.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 9:38am On Jul 21, 2021
I also observed "Cainiao standard for special goods" also use NG (SPEEDAF)...not only "AliExpress Standard Shipping"
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 9:39am On Jul 21, 2021
Lixusheng:

Was it shipped with NG or RB?

NG don't re-evaluate dates, it's definitely RB
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2021
Jonesemmy:

$213
I have an Eversend Account
Used the Virtual dollar Card for payment

Tell us more about this
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lateefykn84(m): 10:26am On Jul 21, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:
I also observed "Cainiao standard for special goods" also use NG (SPEEDAF)...not only "AliExpress Standard Shipping"
you are right �
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by OneKinGuy(m): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
guys does anyone has any experience paying in aliexpress with western union?

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (1428) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: llakes4real and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.