Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,949 members, 7,803,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1429947 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (1436) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Runsboi(m): 8:52am On Oct 03, 2021
earthrealm:

Errrrmmm. I have received an item with free dhl delivery, worth 198usd...perhaps they factored in the dhl cost into it.

Really?? DHL didn't charge you extra??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2021
Gbagura:
Speedaf don't let nipost scatter your reputation. Retrieve our package from them. If you don't have location across the country, leverage on corpers as freelancer pickup points. Just vent those you tend to work with and when he/she is done with his/her service year, it's the same person that would handover to the next recruited corper in that location. any idea if nipost strike is still on?

It would be much better that way.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
afternoon guys.. any update on nipost strike?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rubenzkid(m): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
This is my first time buying stuff on AliExpress
Should I be happy.

Someone should explain this DC-PHC and PHC-PHC stuff please

And is this NG-------R eligible for home delivery on speedaf.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
[quote author=elvischukie post=106397359][/quote]Yes the strike still on according to people
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
Rubenzkid:
This is my first time buying stuff on AliExpress
Should I be happy.

Someone should explain this DC-PHC and PHC-PHC stuff please

And is this NG-------R eligible for home delivery on speedaf.
Relax they will bring it to your doorstep.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
Gbagura:
Yes the strike still on according to people

wahala
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toyad24: 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hello boss, good afternoon, please how did you go about the payment since the maximum limit is 100USD.. I want to order an item of 180usd or so, please help.

itsUmohEtido:
I ordered a phone and a week later they hadn't shipped it, when I asked why, they said the color wasn't in stock and asked if they could change it (The color was available at the time of order by the way), (In my head I'm like "haba, one whole week past and you didn't care to inform me of this" ), anyway, I accepted the new color on Saturday last week 09/25/2021 and tracking still shows "Pending shipping by the seller" although I got a mail since Saturday saying it's ben shipped, the site clearly shows otherwise.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
Runsboi:

Really?? DHL didn't charge you extra??

Charged me 6400 naira customs duty
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by itsUmohEtido(m): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
toyad24:
Hello boss, good afternoon, please how did you go about the payment since the maximum limit is 100USD.. I want to order an item of 180usd or so, please help.

Good afteroon boss, I chatted the seller up and requested they split the payment which they obliged.
The other option was to use the Barter app which has cut throat exchange rate, I couldn't
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
Runsboi:

29k ke. You'll even see it 16k on Jumia. But they wrote 9.9k on ali

Meant 19k, abeg post link of the 16k own. I wan buy am. 9.9k on aliexpress..wch exchange rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by FluidQueen(f): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
Guys, my canaoi tracking starts with Ng but ends in E.

Will it still be handled by speedaf?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
FluidQueen:
Guys, my canaoi tracking starts with Ng but ends in E.

Will it still be handled by speedaf?

Anything NG is Speedaf
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Runsboi(m): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
earthrealm:

Charged me 6400 naira customs duty
Na that custom duties I been dey fear. What's the cost of what you bought that they charged you this?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Runsboi(m): 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
earthrealm:

Meant 19k, abeg post link of the 16k own. I wan buy am. 9.9k on aliexpress..wch exchange rate?
I nor know of the exchange rate sha, you know say e still depend on your bank rate Las Las, but I nor sure say e go pass 12k after every every. Na the custom charge be the koko
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Runsboi(m): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
earthrealm:

Check this one. No be silvercrest sha.
https://www./pinnacle-commercial-grinder-blender-5000w-71329765.html

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Runsboi(m): 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2021

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
Runsboi:

Na that custom duties I been dey fear. What's the cost of what you bought that they charged you this?

198usd, total.
2 pieces of uninteresting stuff......solar charge controller,
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
Runsboi:

Check this one. No be silvercrest sha.
https://www./pinnacle-commercial-grinder-blender-5000w-71329765.html

Wow..cool.se3ms its made by the people that made the fake silver crest.

I saw silver crest 70k somewhere...maybe na de original be that.....

Btw, have you seen any industrial blender that has 2 cups, dry and wet?.
Post link if you do abeg
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
Runsboi:

See this one for konga
https:///product/silvercrest-industrial-powerful-multifunction-blender-2l-3000w-5344415

Na this one i buy wey spoil under 6months..and na the armature, so not repairable, guess it was overloaded .i dey find the 4500w model
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Runsboi(m): 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
earthrealm:

Btw, have you seen any industrial blender that has 2 cups, dry and wet?.
Post link if you do abeg
Me kwa don find am tire.. I never still see.. How I go get blender I go come still go market go grind egusi, o wrong naa
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Runsboi(m): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
earthrealm:

Na this one i buy wey spoil under 6months..and na the armature, so not repairable, guess it was overloaded .i dey find the 4500w model
Overloaded ke! Na bottle you been dey blend?? Sha anything electronics na luck. That pinnacle own be like 5k watts oo
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Runsboi(m): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
earthrealm:

I saw silver crest 70k somewhere...maybe na de original be that...
70k for blender? shocked
Hope say I go fit use am grind poverty troway

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
earthrealm:

If you want better blender go for bajaj, that's what I use, bought 2 years ago @ 25k but now wey dollar don dey fumble,I don't know how much they will be selling it now.it even grind stone , anything, just anything to dust

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 9:21am On Oct 04, 2021
this one nipost strike so..before impc go begin clear tins eh
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ray1251(m): 9:35am On Oct 04, 2021
Lixusheng:
Nipost has called off the strike ,they resumed today

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 04, 2021
Ray1251:

Nipost has called off the strike l,they resumed today

goodnews
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 9:36am On Oct 04, 2021
Ray1251:

Nipost has called off the strike l,they resumed today

Oh nice
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cokegee: 9:36am On Oct 04, 2021
Hey Guys i want to ask, can i still by phone from AE and get it for sure NOW.. . . . or na still base on luck

OR if anyone has idea of make the phone is delivered
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 9:48am On Oct 04, 2021
My speedaf items still stuck with them for over 2 weeks now.
Lixusheng:
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by wordbank(m): 9:50am On Oct 04, 2021
genius43:

These are all unregistered mails. So tracking stops at the airport till you get a message from the P.O.

I always prefer trackable shipping methods to follow every movement of my package till point of collection.

Always check and select your preferred Shipping method before placing that order.
Good morning bro
I received a notification that buyer has confirmed order received which I didn't receive.
I went to their office and they claimed it hasn't arrived.
Please, can you advise what next?

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (1436) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Olamak1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.