Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1433480 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (1437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Tozic: 8:15am On Dec 27, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:
Speedaf on the beat...under 20days delivery

Does it relate with the estimated time of delivery?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Unluckrees(m): 8:35am On Dec 27, 2021
Chimex1930:
Abeg is bank opening today Monday ?

Closed till Wednesday

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by buoye1(m): 9:17am On Dec 27, 2021
Babalegba:
Sorry I overlooked the part where the seller sent you a fake tracking number. You might need to open a dispute to get your money back, the seller is sure to lose.
Thanks, I asked him to cancel the order and I got this update from screenshot!
How to go about it please

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Edohoeket1: 9:57am On Dec 27, 2021
I have not heard from Nipost for more than two weeks now

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 10:19am On Dec 27, 2021
Edohoeket1:

Its not a registered item even.. thats d worst case. and how u wan take knw d post office
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 11:06am On Dec 27, 2021
buoye1:
The refund should be automatic since the order has been cancelled.We are in holiday period now though so it might take longer for your account to be credited,up to a week.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Poopypants: 11:24am On Dec 27, 2021
Edohoeket1:
so speedaf now works with nipost? What a silly move.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
buoye1:
Open dispute to close this order....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
Lixusheng:

Its not a registered item even.. thats d worst case. and how u wan take knw d post office
He'll be checking his post office to know na grin I no just envy am.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
jboixxx:
He'll be checking his post office to know na grin I no just envy am.

lwkmd grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by benefitzte: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
Am I the only one here that can't access Speedaf Express tracking site?
It keeps saying network issues while AliExpress has shown "customs clearance" something
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
benefitzte:
Am I the only one here that can't access Speedaf Express tracking site?
It keeps saying network issues while AliExpress has shown "customs clearance" something

The webite is working fine checked it just now
https://speedaf.com/ng-en
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by vickthorious(m): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
Would post office open tomorrow?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
vickthorious:
Would post office open tomorrow?

Nope, tomorrow is public holiday. It will open from wednesday
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by buoye1(m): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
jboixxx:
Open dispute to close this order....

Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kaynikks(f): 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
genius43:

Barter by Flutterwave
Pls how do I go about this
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
Edohoeket1:

Me too! Mine is going to three weeks now.
I just tire for NIPOST!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by senator282: 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
Did anybody made payment with Access bank on aliexpress. What is the current rate you were charged?
Give date and Rate
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kaynikks:

Pls how do I go about this

[url]barter.me[/url]
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Destinylink:

Me too! Mine is going to three weeks now.
I just tire for NIPOST!
grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CypressHill2020: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
senator282:
Did anybody made payment with Access bank on aliexpress. What is the current rate you were charged?
Give date and Rate

Still N470/$1 when I used mine at past 8pm tonight on PayPal though.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by senator282: 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
CypressHill2020:

Still N470/$1 when I used mine at past 8pm tonight on PayPal though.

So cool pretty cool, and limit is close to $300 or outright $300
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gideonanj21(m): 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hi guys please anyone knows where I can get oneplus 7pro battery? Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by itsUmohEtido(m): 3:48am On Dec 28, 2021
Ion think so, I tried making payments for an order of 251USD via access bank visa card, it didn't go through, it showed the spending limit ish.

senator282:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by itsUmohEtido(m): 3:50am On Dec 28, 2021
Is there actually any payment method which maintains bank rates working right now for payment of 260USD or more? If there is, please share.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 6:21am On Dec 28, 2021
Sad. This buyer must have fallen for the "please close dispute and we will send a new replacement" gimmick of AliExpress sellers. At times, they add the "please dispute will affect our ratings so be kind enough to close it" beggy beggy. After closing dispute and your purchase protection expires, the sheep begging you suddenly turns to a tiger and will not reply your messages again.

And the annoying part is that this particular useless seller still has to shamelessly type exactly the same plea as a follow up comment to the buyer's lamentation. Something like rubbing salt on the wound.

People, please when you open disputes in which you have a clear advantage, no amount of begging from the seller urging you to close the dispute as a condition to send a replacement or as a condition to send you back your money should sway you.

Also do not discuss with the seller outside of AliExpress messaging app except to exchange videos which the chatting app is not capable of providing.

Do not agree with any seller to have refunds done on PayPal. In fact by the time the seller asks you to close dispute and suggests that you should drop your PayPal account for payment, you either tell him off or you just ignore him outrightly.

In worst case scenario, ask the seller to do the following, in these particular steps:

° Extend your purchase protection for another 4 weeks (in case you have short days remaining). 4 weeks should be enough for you to continue discussion with the seller and to verify the validity of the tracking number of any replacements he claims to have sent. After approving extension of protection (with evidence of notification from AE and verification on the item info), then you can cancel the dispute.

° Then ask him to send the replacement as promised. Tell him to provide you with an authentic and valid tracking number of the newly sent item. You should be able to see the destination country in a few days (though not fool proof yet as it may be a tracking number to another Nigerian buyer in Kano whereas you're in Bayelsa). By the end of the second week, and depending on how fast the shipping company is, you should be able to tell via the tracking info if the item is headed to Kano or to you in Bayelsa.

° After he extends purchase protection you can cancel dispute. If you suspect another foul play after you have canceled dispute, you have the whole of 4 weeks extension to consider slamming him with another dispute. Of course all your chats must come in handy as uploaded evidences to AE arbitration team.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ray1251(m): 7:29am On Dec 28, 2021
itsUmohEtido:
Ion think so, I tried making payments for an order of 251USD via access bank visa card, it didn't go through, it showed the spending limit ish.

I paid for a course over 250 USD this month, contact customer care for assistance on why your payment is not going through,they will give you a detailed reason

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kikibanki: 7:57am On Dec 28, 2021
Good morning comrades. Please I ordered a smart watch about 2 months ago, and the tracking last update is at "Despatched to overseas postal" for over a month. Now I have been in contact with the seller and he's always telling me that the package might have been lost in transit. Please my people, the buyer's protection ends on Jan 9th 2022, do I open a dispute now to get a refund or wait till Jan 9th 2022.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2021
Kikibanki:
Good morning comrades. Please I ordered a smart watch about 2 months ago, and the tracking last update is at "Despatched to overseas postal" for over a month. Now I have been in contact with the seller and he's always telling me that the package might have been lost in transit. Please my people, the buyer's protection ends on Jan 9th 2022, do I open a dispute now to get a refund or wait till Jan 9th 2022.

Open a dispute on or after 9th jan
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CypressHill2020: 8:57am On Dec 28, 2021
senator282:

Well, I guess it's up to $300 cos I've spent $298 on mine this month already.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sylverkenz(m): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2021
KZ ZSN PRO X for sale...
With Mic.
Lagos State.
5k only
Sounds really awesome....but it's wired, bought it out of curiosity..

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by hersee(m): 10:34am On Dec 28, 2021
Please which bank gives higher dollar spending limit on Naira mastercard

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (1437) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Sonrexx, donsheva, lsoul and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.