Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (874) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1429660 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) ... (1436) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BuhBye: 2:19pm On May 20, 2022
Adex2442:

order another card. i had same experience before. card didnt work for months until i got another one
Pay them 1k again for another card?? Nawa o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 3:08pm On May 20, 2022
Ajay7411:

Use this site... https://shareshopship.com/

Heard about it from Fisayo Foludo, very reliable for buying anything from outside the country.

Plus there is no dollar limit here.

Their rate is #600 to a dollar and they're saying they'll charge me extra $60 to deliver to my state, you and them are not serious

8 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:25pm On May 20, 2022
meshachdbuzz:

Plz share more lights i still have 14days before opening dispute..

Wether make i add 20% hope join my 30% before grin grin

I can't fit kill my self oo
Nothing to share o. I only waited and got my packages before the end of buyer's protection.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by meshachdbuzz(m): 4:18pm On May 20, 2022
jboixxx:
Nothing to share o. I only waited and got my packages before the end of buyer's protection.
Ook oo
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rust6(m): 4:45pm On May 20, 2022
Lixusheng:

Tracking didnt show Lagos Air or processing centre so you wont receive it
So ure saying it hasn’t arrived Nigeria be that
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Theslumflower: 4:51pm On May 20, 2022
Good evening all,

Please I’ve been waiting for this package for 2 months and today happens to be the last estimated delivery date. Unfortunately, the tracking says that the package has arrived Nipost south-south for a while but I haven’t received any call or text��‍♀️

I’m getting really frustrated. Now, AliExpress says it’s a “logistics delay”

Should I just open a dispute or just give them like a week grace or something. I’m confused

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 20, 2022
Meister:

Their rate is #600 to a dollar and they're saying they'll charge me extra $60 to deliver to my state, you and them are not serious

I said there is no dollar limit... Plus the fall in dollar isn't their fault na
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adex2442: 5:56pm On May 20, 2022
BuhBye:

Pay them 1k again for another card?? Nawa o

The first card is supposed to be free. Unless maybe they have changed.

My first and second card was free
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olaoptech(m): 6:34pm On May 20, 2022
BuhBye:

Got mine this week and haven't been able to make purchases on AliExpress or Jumia.
Payment failed error on AE and 3D authentication error on Jumia
Customer care self just keeps making promises and doesn't fix anything

Have you upgraded your Standard Chattered Account from Instant Plus Account? And has the upgrade been approved? If no, you wont be able to make payment on Ali Express.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rust6(m): 6:40pm On May 20, 2022
Lixusheng:

so they say. till date no one has bn able to explain the mystery

AliExpress Dey lie be that
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BuhBye: 8:07pm On May 20, 2022
Adex2442:

The first card is supposed to be free. Unless maybe they have changed.

My first and second card was free
Wasn't for me.
Anyway the issue has been resolved
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BuhBye: 8:08pm On May 20, 2022
Olaoptech:

Have you upgraded your Standard Chattered Account from Instant Plus Account? And has the upgrade been approved? If no, you wont be able to make payment on Ali Express.
I'm talking about Stanbic. The issue has been fixed sha

Anyways what's the rate on your Standard chartered?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BuhBye: 8:12pm On May 20, 2022
Ajay7411:

I said there is no dollar limit... Plus the fall in dollar isn't their fault na
Isn't it then better for him to get batter card? At least he won't pay 60 dol for delivery ��‍♂️

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 8:19pm On May 20, 2022
Nawa ooo.
All these banks don cast..
Which kain country be this one sef.

Access bank....... Casted
Gt bank ....... Casted
Stanbic ibtc..... Casted
Fidelity............. Casted

I want to order something of 30 dollars now but because of these banks, I can't.
If I use barter now, something that is supposed to cost 12k on AliExpress is going to cost 18k
I nor just know wetin to do again sef.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 9:00pm On May 20, 2022
HarrierJumpJet:
Nawa ooo.
All these banks don cast..
Which kain country be this one sef.

Access bank....... Casted
Gt bank ....... Casted
Stanbic ibtc..... Casted
Fidelity............. Casted

I want to order something of 30 dollars now but because of these banks, I can't.
If I use barter now, something that is supposed to cost 12k on AliExpress is going to cost 18k
I nor just know wetin to do again sef.

StanbicIBTC should be able to handle your 30 usd payment. It seems their monthly cap is 50 usd.

HarrierJumpJet:
Once you're born in Nigeria, you are disadvantaged already.

I can't disagree.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Reddington(m): 9:56pm On May 20, 2022
So it's 3 more days until my protection time runs out and I still haven't gotten this particular package. The 4 separate items ordered this month shipped via Speedaf have all been received.
I wrote Nipost on Tuesday & got a reply that my package was "..at delivery location Awka awaiting collection." since the 16th of April, even when I used NNE as delivery address lmao. My follow-up response to the mail demanding to know who was supposed to collect the parcel & reasons for delay wasn't replied.
This's all funny, guys. Easily my worst experience with Nipost. I actually feel sorry for some sellers on Aliexpress; imagine incurring losses thanks to an infinitely incompetent & super horrible postal service.
At this point, I wouldn't wish Nipost on my worst enemy.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chibatov(m): 11:23pm On May 20, 2022
Good day good people of this section
I'm very new to shopping and shipping from abroad . I bought the speaker you see below from a pickup site and shipped to naija through a third party just to avoid customs wahala. Now see how much they are charging me for the transportation costs and why. Is this not too much? I think it is extortion. I don't even know the rate they used in converting the dollar. The item is already in their office. Someone should please tell me what to do or if this is normal

1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iamlammy(m): 12:32am On May 21, 2022
chibatov:
I'm very new to shopping and shipping from abroad . I bought the speaker you see below from a pickup site and shipped to naija through a third party just to avoid customs wahala. Now see how much they are charging me for the transportation costs and why. Is this not too much? I think it is extortion. I don't even know the rate they used in converting the dollar. The item is already in their office. Someone should please tell me what to do or if this is normal

Damn. This is crazy. How much is the speaker itself?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eemjay17(m): 12:37am On May 21, 2022
Boss. Pls., How have you been going about POD service. What service provider are you using?
jboixxx:
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chibatov(m): 1:54am On May 21, 2022
iamlammy:

Damn. This is crazy. How much is the speaker itself?
I paid in $$ but on jumia it goes for about 160k to 200k. Highest 250
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 1:59am On May 21, 2022
eemjay17:
Boss. Pls., How have you been going about POD service. What service provider are you using?
I don't do POD for my sales services cuz I don't usually do public transport deliveries.

You can use wese0.9 for your escrow service if you need one.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:07am On May 21, 2022
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:18am On May 21, 2022
Reddington:
So it's 3 more days until my protection time runs out and I still haven't gotten this particular package. The 4 separate items ordered this month shipped via Speedaf have all been received.
I wrote Nipost on Tuesday & got a reply that my package was "..at delivery location Awka awaiting collection." since the 16th of April, even when I used NNE as delivery address lmao. My follow-up response to the mail demanding to know who was supposed to collect the parcel & reasons for delay wasn't replied.
This's all funny, guys. Easily my worst experience with Nipost. I actually feel sorry for some sellers on Aliexpress; imagine incurring losses thanks to an infinitely incompetent & super horrible postal service.
At this point, I wouldn't wish Nipost on my worst enemy.
They won't respond to that enquiry AFAIK. If you have a connect at your PO, ask him to help you enquire from Awka. If you have a proxy in Awka, s/he can go to make enquiry about the package with your details. If it's for you, a rerouting request can be initiated at that instance or you initiate from your end as someone said rerouting automatically isn't available anymore.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:23am On May 21, 2022
chibatov:
Lagos to Edo for 17k? DHL is expensive sha.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:26am On May 21, 2022
chibatov:
You're still saving a lot. Just pay and forget it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 5:47am On May 21, 2022
chibatov:

Baba, if you need to pay 85k for something that goes for 160k to 250k in Nigeria, then you have a good deal. Even if you are to resell at the prevailing price here, you'd definitely make trice the cost price as profit.

Abeg, go pay o. Otherwise if you're no longer interested, just hala me. I'll pay the delivery company and pick up the stuff. By the time I list it on Jìjì, I should recoup me investments in few days. cheesy

But what is in the speaker that it is that madly expensive? Even Bose premium large BT speakers isn't that expensive.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by JUO(m): 6:50am On May 21, 2022
ceaser:

Baba, if you need to pay 85k for something that goes for 160k to 250k in Nigeria, then you have a good deal. Even if you are to resell at the prevailing price here, you'd definitely make trice the cost price as profit.

Abeg, go pay o. Otherwise if you're no longer interested, just hala me. I'll pay the delivery company and pick up the stuff. By the time I list it on Jìjì, I should recoup me investments in few days. cheesy

But what is in the speaker that it is that madly expensive? Even Bose premium large BT speakers isn't that expensive.
onyx studio 7, you have a good taste for quality. That is JBL premium Harman Kardon . Please pay them cos you have a good bargain
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chibatov(m): 7:07am On May 21, 2022
jboixxx:
You're still saving a lot. Just pay and forget it.
I will try my best to forget it oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) ... (1436) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.