Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (969) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1434108 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) ... (1437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
elvischukie:

meaning the seller sent something else? first time I'm seeing that

What did you order?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
aieromon:

What did you order for?
a Bluetooth earphone

abi the seller don send me atomic bomb..worse is he or she isnt even responding to any msg i send, and u cant open dispute untill 10 days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fremantle: 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Goodnuel:
I just called but they close by 2pm on Saturday according to the machine response. I will call on Monday then.

Thank you for the help, Dco
Relax, call back on Monday by 9am. The delay for you not getting your item within the time it was scanned would be due to location proximity. Mine was scanned on Saturday and I got it by Monday 5pm.

It so happened that large amount of orders the delivery guy had to deliver was around my location, so it was easier and faster for him.

So chill, he probably couldn't get to your location hence the rescheduled update.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
PubgAvicii:

Pls your location because mine phone has been with IMPC Lagos since 29th of June and till date it hasn't been dispatched
My location is umuahia

My location is Lagos. As per your order, why don't you e-mail nipost?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Codedzng: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Gjackzy:
Your item has been cleared

Wow ! Just checked now

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Goodnuel: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fremantle:

Relax, call back on Monday by 9am. The delay for you not getting your item within the time it was scanned would be due to location proximity. Mine was scanned on Saturday and I got it by Monday 5pm.

It so happened that large amount of orders the delivery guy had to deliver was around my location, so it was easier and faster for him.

So chill, he probably couldn't get to your location hence the rescheduled update.
My place to their office isn't even far. Just a #50 korope or keke.

They usually come fast o, that's why this one surprised me.

Initially, after they scan it, i get it within 3 hours or less.

This one don enter 3 days already, i come shock.

I go call them on Monday morning sha, Thank you.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 12:24am On Jul 24, 2022
Codedzng:

Wow ! Just checked now
Happy for you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 2:40am On Jul 24, 2022
I got my new SC Visa Gold Debit card, trying to make payment but am getting payment decline.
How did you use guys your SC card?
AE hasn't ask for appeal
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gewise7(m): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2022
Mfunkynation:
I got my new SC Visa Gold Debit card, trying to make payment but am getting payment decline.
AE hasn't ask for appeal
how much?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by megatran(m): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2022
Meister:

From all indications the seller still hasn't shipped that order at all, if there's option for cancellation and asking for refund you do that
Geez. What a waste of time. One month gone in trying to get this item. Aliexpress must be a pain in the ass to use.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by megatran(m): 9:38am On Jul 24, 2022
This seller has refused to ship my order. I only get generic response on the chat. Sadly I can't dispute the item for a refund. Could it be I am dealing with a crooked seller and how can I get my refund? It's been two weeks since the order was confirmed.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 24, 2022
megatran:
This seller has refused to ship my order. I only get generic response on the chat. Sadly I can't dispute the item for a refund. Could it be I am dealing with a crooked seller and how can I get my refund? It's been two weeks since the order was confirmed.
wait till 10 days the dispute button will be available
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ojochogwusunny(m): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2022
Mfunkynation:
AE hasn't ask for appeal
which bank?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ojochogwusunny(m): 10:32am On Jul 24, 2022
Who has successfully used a visa debit card to make purchase on AliExpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by megatran(m): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2022
elvischukie:

wait till 10 days the dispute button will be available
But it has been 14days since the seller confirmed the order. Does this mean if the seller refuses to ship the item, there is no way I can make a dispute and get a refund?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 24, 2022
Please who can place this order for me with a total landing costs to my door step in Festac lagos.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002683728906.html
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 11:13am On Jul 24, 2022
Ojochogwusunny:
which bank?
SC means standard chartered cool
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ojochogwusunny(m): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2022
Fucklove:
SC means standard chartered cool
please can you tell me more about this standard chartered
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2022
ucsparks:
Please who can place this order for me with a total landing costs to my door step in Festac lagos.

Contact noobody, he is 100% legit guy for the business

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2022
ucsparks:

Contact noobody, he is 100% legit guy for the business

Cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2022
elvischukie:

a Bluetooth earphone

abi the seller don send me atomic bomb..worse is he or she isnt even responding to any msg i send, and u cant open dispute untill 10 days
is the earphone a clone or something trying to imitate another company or product?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 11:52am On Jul 24, 2022
Goodnuel:
My place to their office isn't even far. Just a #50 korope or keke.

They usually come fast o, that's why this one surprised me.

Initially, after they scan it, i get it within 3 hours or less.

This one don enter 3 days already, i come shock.

I go call them on Monday morning sha, Thank you.
don’t take it lightly please, try and escalate as much as possible until you get your package. Nothing like relax, the people can be funny atimes.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 11:55am On Jul 24, 2022
megatran:

But it has been 14days since the seller confirmed the order. Does this mean if the seller refuses to ship the item, there is no way I can make a dispute and get a refund?
contact AliExpress support.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Thewrath(m): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
Thewrath:
Hi,pls I want to get something straight about shipping items with batteries....is it that any item that has any kind of battery in it will not be shipped or there is a different shipping method to ship items with batteries...
Can small devices like earbud,rechargeable clippers wrist watches be shipped via regular standard shipping?
Anybody?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
Thewrath:

Anybody?
I've ordered and received lithium battery operated toothbrushes and several watches with batteries. People have received phones and boom boxes so I guess only certain exposed batteries are banned when they are not inside appliances.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
gewise7:
how much?
just $4
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
megatran:

it starts counting the day the order got shipped
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
Timekeeper452:
is the earphone a clone or something trying to imitate another company or product?

the error has gone out, now showing normal shipping tracking
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ojochogwusunny:
Who has successfully used a visa debit card to make purchase on AliExpress?

which bank visa card?

if access forget about it, used to work before dey stooped
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Thewrath:

Anybody?

almost half of gadgets we buy are all made up of batteries, phones Bluetooth devices drones..

its only happens wen you try to ship a pure battery.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by henryutd(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
Is like no card is working on AliExpress anymore. FBN declined my order now. I used it two weeks ago successfully.
Any suggestion?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ojochogwusunny(m): 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
elvischukie:

which bank visa card?

if access forget about it, used to work before dey stooped
UBA

(1) (2) (3) ... (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) ... (1437) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.