Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (990) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1434942 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) ... (1437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lojekunle:

This is good
I have tried to order for even 1 it's not going through everything is estimated to 23.7 dollars and card limit is 20

Maybe I'll ask the seller of I can split payment

Or what do you have other options

Chat a seller, they may reduce the product to $20; a seller just did same for me for a $23 item.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NobleSeed(m): 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
nice input though
Anyhow e gose mention me
Lojekunle:

This is good
I have tried to order for even 1 it's not going through everything is estimated to 23.7 dollars and card limit is 20

Maybe I'll ask the seller of I can split payment

Or what do you have other options
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
Dotmanmcdon:

It not a phone, it a baking accessories

I don't even know again
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ConfirmBlog: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
Mkelv0106:

You'll receive a mail from speedaf to come pick it up, just be checking ur mail

Thanks boss, I called their cc , she asked me to come tomorrow
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gr8gem(f): 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
My fastest AliExpress delivery since i started buying from them came today. Ordered on 2nd of August, arrived 10th of August delivered to my house. It the buy 3 item, free delivery.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yinkbell: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
For all kinds of your tech gadgets and home appliances, we are your sure plug-in. We give you an affordable prices for all items purchased. iPhone XR 64gig. BH97% is up for sale. Do well to mention me if you are interested.
Price: #160k. We deliver across all States.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by williams2600(m): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
Which of this shipping method is better please

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Skye123: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
Pls, I keep getting this error when I want to order a product from AliExpress. I'm using a UBA Mastercard... Is there any way around it??

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Epilsantoh: 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
I renewed my UBA master card because the old one was stolen, so I had to link my new ATM to my account in aliexpress, I was charged 490 which I presumed was equivalent to 1 dollar in today's conversion. Please is this charge normal because I have successfully linked my previous cards without any charge at all. Has anyone experienced this?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
Epilsantoh:
I renewed my UBA master card because the old one was stolen, so I had to link my new ATM to my account in aliexpress, I was charged 490 which I presumed was equivalent to 1 dollar in today's conversion. Please is this charge normal because I have successfully linked my previous cards without any charge at all. Has anyone experienced this?

I don't link my card to AE payment, so I haven't really experienced this before. But a couple of posters here few pages back have mentioned that such deduction is normal and aimed at verifying that the card payment you're adding is valid for transactions and that the one usd deducted will somewhat be added/credited back to you subsequently by AE.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by orikzz(m): 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
williams2600:

If you like yourself, avoid the first 2

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by williams2600(m): 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
orikzz:

If you like yourself, avoid the first 2

Thanks alot for this i will use the third option

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chiboyne(m): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
williams2600:
Even if you select AliExpress standard shipping it would still go through Singapore post that will ultimately lead to nipost.

I've not used cainao for special goods. But people say it's slow too.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chiboyne(m): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
SGSINB
SEND ITEM ABROAD (EDI-RECEIVED)

Pls what does this mean on the nipost tracking information.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by williams2600(m): 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
chiboyne:

Even if you select AliExpress standard shipping it would still go through Singapore post that will ultimately lead to nipost.

I've not used cainao for special goods. But people say it's slow too.

So which do u advice sir
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
williams2600:
The item is 95% going to Nipost if you select any of the options.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by williams2600(m): 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
Fucklove:
The item is 95% going to Nipost if you select any of the options.

Oga the last 1 i orderd never came i leave am 4 God now what can i use to ship it please
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Reddington:

HSBC Holdings grin
Boss you wicked o grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stephenponti(m): 12:01am On Aug 11, 2022
gr8gem:
Please house i need recommendation for a good earbud with anc, apex, 4mics, bt 5.2, affordable and durable with good battery life and can fit in small ear without taking off, I'll appreciate your recommendation. The last one i got tronsmart Apollo air is big for my ear and the left ear doesn't stay up to an hour and I'm going to file for dispute.

buy soundpeats TrueAir2+ and thank me latter.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chiboyne(m): 2:42am On Aug 11, 2022
williams2600:

So which do u advice sir
If it's me I won't purchase the item cause I don't have emotional energy for nipost.

But if u can have patience, why not.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by williams2600(m): 4:16am On Aug 11, 2022
chiboyne:

If it's me I won't purchase the item cause I don't have emotional energy for nipost.

But if u can have patience, why not.

Okay sir
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:26am On Aug 11, 2022
williams2600:

Okay sir
If you need your item, buy except it's of no importance. Check other stores that has your preferred courier.

If you're in Lagos or have someone in Lagos, use Lagos address and get it sent to your location afterwards.

I don't understand this brouhaha over NIPOST or no NIPOST.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by smat101(m): 8:46am On Aug 11, 2022
HOW CAN I GET MY THINGS OOO
I bought some items with the following tracking ID, it has arrived Nigeria since but I am yet to receive any of them
NG006342055E
NG005674373E
NG005556773E
LP00495053756971
LP00499531871065
I HAVE GONE TO NIPOST, NO WAY, I HAVE EMAILED THEM NO WAY, I HAVE WRITTEN TO THE SUPPLIER NO WAY,
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 9:46am On Aug 11, 2022
Some of these sellers can be annoying. Bought a charger around March from the seller and it was shipped with cainaio global and received through speedaf. Now I ordered another pieces with USB cables, paid shipping for cainaio global but this seller went to use one shitty unregistered LP mail.

I don tell am to expect refund if I don't see my stuffs angry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 11:04am On Aug 11, 2022
Fucklove:
Some of these sellers can be annoying. Bought a charger around March from the seller and it was shipped with cainaio global and received through speedaf. Now I ordered another pieces with USB cables, paid shipping for cainaio global but this seller went to use one shitty unregistered LP mail.

I don tell am to expect refund if I don't see my stuffs angry
Cainaio and LP are more or less the same though. Standard shipping and selection standard are registered and more reliable.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by damotche: 11:04am On Aug 11, 2022
Please house i urgently need your advice..
The motherboard of my laptop which was delivered to me on Monday.... after coupling it, it doesn't display on the screen and it display on external monitor....... I know my screen is not faulty.... For the benefit of doubt....i went to computer village yesterday, the two screens tested with it too did not display.......
Is there any possibility that i can be refunded?
And when the seller shipped it, he sent me a picture of when they were testing it, although it was with external monitor.....
Can i open dispute?
Your advice will be appreciated.....

1st picture seller testing
2nd picture my own testing

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WaytoGo: 11:10am On Aug 11, 2022
damotche:
Please house i urgently need your advice..
The motherboard of my laptop which was delivered to me on Monday.... after coupling it, it doesn't display on the screen and it display on external monitor....... I know my screen is not faulty.... For the benefit of doubt....i went to computer village yesterday, the two screens tested with it too did not display.......
Is there any possibility that i can be refunded?
And when the seller shipped it, he sent me a picture of when they were testing it, although it was with external monitor.....
Can i open dispute?
Your advice will be appreciated.....

1st picture seller testing
2nd picture my own testing

The one tested by the seller and the one displaying on your screen doesn't look the same to me though...to start with.

I stand to be corrected though.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 11:37am On Aug 11, 2022
Babalegba:
Cainaio and LP are more or less the same though. Standard shipping and selection standard are registered and more reliable.
Cainaio economy global do come with an NG tracking and will be handled by Speedaf, while Cainaio for special goods will be sent to nipost which might not be seen again.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kingphilip(m): 11:41am On Aug 11, 2022
Good day everyone.

Please I tried registering a new verve card with AE but it is showing the below error.

What does this error mean and how do I boycott it?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by damotche: 11:41am On Aug 11, 2022
WaytoGo:

The one tested by the seller and the one displaying on your screen doesn't look the same to me though...to start with.

I think it's the same....the seller didn't use heatsink with it while i use heatsink
Or are you suggesting there is a foul play
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by damotche: 11:44am On Aug 11, 2022
WaytoGo:

I observed the motherboard colour too....but i thought it was maybe camera difference
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by damotche: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2022
WaytoGo:

I contacted the seller and he said i should return it.....
Please is the returning process difficult......
Anyone who has done that should please give a helping hand... thanks in anticipation......
I am open to suggestions ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) ... (1437) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.