Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

It Happens Too Me Not A Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Happens Too Me Not A Friend (2071 Views)

Top 8 Reasons Why A Person Faints During Sex and what to do it if it happens / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Happens Too Me Not A Friend by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 26, 2019
I asked a girl out and she said yes, She stopped replying my text after four days, she just read and over look , please this is the second girl that do this same thing too me, and why is it after four days, the first one stop talking the Fourth day too, What's the meaning of this.What is this break up style called?
Re: It Happens Too Me Not A Friend by carter009(m): 10:42am On Jun 26, 2019
Because you are broke dude, go and make money first.
Wafritalkblogg:
I asked a girl out and she said yes, She stopped replying my text after four days, she just read and over look , please this is the second girl that do this same thing too me, and why is it after four days, the first one stop talking the Fourth day too, What's the meaning of this.What is this break up style called?

4 Likes

Re: It Happens Too Me Not A Friend by Kezim: 10:44am On Jun 26, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:

This is beyond man

You just handed over your balls!!!
Re: It Happens Too Me Not A Friend by nuelsam: 10:59am On Jun 26, 2019
Its simple man.......... The very moment u told her "i love you, can u be my girlfriend?"................. That was the moment u lost her, why?.....you've been conquered already, you've handed ur life to her hence no need doing poo with u anymore................. She wants a new CHALLENGE................. Gyal love chasing what they can't have man, ignore here....... Don't call nor text her anymore................. Meet other girls more classy than she is, flirt with em and have your fun......... Don't ever make the mistake of asking a girl out anymore, they misinterpret it.

3 Likes

Re: It Happens Too Me Not A Friend by HaryoBamex(m): 11:44am On Jun 26, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:

Its called 4Days in oko TieeBoh

5 Likes

Re: It Happens Too Me Not A Friend by HARYORBAMZ(m): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2019
nuelsam:
Its simple man.......... The very moment u told her "i love you, can u be my girlfriend?"................. That was the moment u lost her, why?.....you've been conquered already, you've handed ur life to her hence no need doing poo with u anymore................. She wants a new CHALLENGE................. Gyal love chasing what they can't have man, ignore here....... Don't call nor text her anymore................. Meet other girls more classy than she is, flirt with em and have your fun......... Don't ever make the mistake of asking a girl out anymore, they misinterpret it.
hmm you may be right
Re: It Happens Too Me Not A Friend by DelilahMakinde(f): 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:

I'm sorry English.

Rest in peace.
Re: It Happens Too Me Not A Friend by Nat404: 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
DelilahMakinde:

I'm sorry English.

Rest in peace.
LOL! With this kind of English? It's all over. Lol.
Re: It Happens Too Me Not A Friend by Nat404: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:
You probably need to forget about women for now and work hard. If you've got something spectacular going on in your life, women would naturally want to be with you.
Re: It Happens Too Me Not A Friend by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
nuelsam:
I stopped talking too any lady for now and I moved on already, I was only confused thats why I asked, it happen last years, I am eating something good and enjoying my life already, I got no time for no one, The truth is ladies re now rushing us, but the fear of forth day breakup can't let me ask one of them out, I just dey do friend for Bleep. But the secret is I mingle With the bitch experts, those that have PhD in chop and clean mouth, that's how it goes every Sunday.
Re: It Happens Too Me Not A Friend by Fidelismaria: 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: It Happens Too Me Not A Friend by blaze2cool(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
Well first when a girl say yes to you she likes you, Secondly maybe you are not that interesting when it comes to conversations or your sense of humor to the class of ladies you ask out.

I will advice go for your kind, a woman who will appreciate you and accept you for you, not one you will try as much as possible to impress at the end of the day you end up messing up. Just go for your kind bro.

2 Likes

Re: It Happens Too Me Not A Friend by ebonyggurl(f): 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:

Your chats are probably boring undecided
Do some research on google and find ways of improving your conversational skills smiley
Re: It Happens Too Me Not A Friend by welturebotanical: 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
CLEAR PIMPLES AND ACNE IN TWO WEEKS
100% natural solution.
Checkout my signature for more details
Re: It Happens Too Me Not A Friend by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
blaze2cool:
Well first when a girl say yes to you she likes you, Secondly maybe you are not that interesting when it comes to conversations or your sense of humor to the class of ladies you ask out.

I will advice go for your kind, a woman who will appreciate you and accept you for you, not one you will try as much as possible to impress at the end of the day you end up messing up. Just go for your kind bro.
so on point i guess.
Re: It Happens Too Me Not A Friend by falcon01: 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:
This is Beyond science!
Re: It Happens Too Me Not A Friend by Pauling: 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
I recommend Tireboh (sweet)
Re: It Happens Too Me Not A Friend by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
Dating a stranger, not even some acquaintance before shooting
Re: It Happens Too Me Not A Friend by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 27, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Dating a stranger, not even some acquaintance before shooting
she's not a strange like that

(1) (Reply)

Funmilola, You're A Scum!!! / Sexy And Curvy Girls....how I Grow My Butt (booty Workout) / Get Your Business Mockup Logo Or Flyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.